World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin

Shoutbox

Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin Discuss peptide cycles, doses, how to mix HGH, IGF-1, MGF, Insulin and many other anabolic Peptides

Old 08-12-2017, 06:28 PM
Administrator

Thanked 1,996 Times in 1,539 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
BPC and Colitis/IBS, etc?

Drax, were you using BPC for one of these reasons? How did it work for you?

If anybody else has any experience with this, please post up as well. I don't think we've had a peptide post here from this angle.

For the life of me, I know you've mentioned it a few times already, but figured it would be a good thread to have out here for others who may benefit. I'm sure you've posted about it somewhere else.

Figured i'd ask since my dad and a few others have these issues. God forbid they change their eating habits though.....

Old 08-12-2017, 06:40 PM
Drax Drax Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Drax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond repute
Yes I did run it for a while. I got it to help a shoulder tweak and it work wonders!! A few buddies used it to with same results.

As for my colitis I didn't notice much and I was at the end of a rare flare up. Honestly the thing that has helped the most is get rid of stress! And I did a 30 day paleo immune difiency diet reset. Not the best diet for BB but that wasn't my main goal then. It was no grains, legumes, dairy, etc or anything that causes inflammation. I did it for close to 6 weeks and it did do wonders. Was kind of a keto diet which I'm not a fan of. It really messes with your lipids. But it did help and now I stay close to paleo but no inflammatory foods or additives. Pretty much grass fed meat, wild caught fish, TP isolate protein no fillers or sweetners, and only green pole greens or asapargus. Other ruffage kills me.

due to another member here I did add sonnes #9 psyllium husk. Not sure who brought it up but thank you. and also stuff like collagen, pre and pro biotics and good gut stuff. No sugar at all

But the BPC I didn't not notice any change at even higher dosages and ran for about 10 weeks.

I'm trying hemp oil now. Been talking to Petebuff21 here and it does wonders for inflammation and also colitis healing. He's helped a lot with educating me

also smaller meals help with the uncomfortable bloating. so now its six small meals every day. Still 50 grams of protein every meal, rotate carbs but about 30 grams each meal and consisted of sprouted oats, boiled and cooled sweet potato, and just added in white rice once in a while. Cooked then cool for low glycemic . only good anti flammatory fats of 15 grams per meal with coconut oil, avocado oil, avocado's or fat in grass fed beef. its helping working with a coach also

[QUOTE=MR. BMJ;1077314]Drax, were you using BPC for one of these reasons? How did it work for you?

Last edited by Drax; 08-12-2017 at 06:47 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Drax For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (08-12-2017)