World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Shoutbox

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 08-10-2017, 09:02 AM
I'm really Gotgame Jr... you can call me Nogame!

Thanked 1,737 Times in 1,366 Posts
acneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggy38 View Post
Yea you can't take Kratom more than a couple times a week or your getting into dangerous addictive/possible withdrawal territory

And Kratom isn't exactly sedating...more like buzzy euphoric. I don't sleep weel even on the red and Bali veins. But I do love Kratom on days where it's gonna be high stress or lists of mindless busywork
see it was made to sound as if kratom was nonadictive and safe. so it is addictive just like opiates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSarge View Post
I like guns and acneman...:)...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
Acne, your troll is epic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
You are deranged. The worst on the board. Seek help.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 09-08-2017, 02:54 PM
benzeeto benzeeto Is Off Line
Community Veteran

benzeeto is a name known to allbenzeeto is a name known to allbenzeeto is a name known to allbenzeeto is a name known to allbenzeeto is a name known to allbenzeeto is a name known to allbenzeeto is a name known to allbenzeeto is a name known to all
There are different strains of kratom tht do different thing...I probably have one of the most addictive personalities ever and I will drink a 16oz kratom everyday while in town and when i travel every 3 months or so I do not touch it and I feel no ill affects or even think about it. It hits the opiate receptors but is not an opiate. The red strain would help with sleep, the green is more an euphoric buzz and white is a energy strain
Old 09-08-2017, 07:06 PM
Administrator

Thanked 1,996 Times in 1,539 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
I had Bali powder awhile back and I couldn't stomach the taste. It was nasty, like swallowing tea leaves powder (I don't like tea), but it would never all go down with one gulp. It was really hydrophobic and wouldn't mix worth shit. I took a few teaspoons of it and just chased it with crystal light or juice.

It felt like I was on Vics most of the time. That said, I only used it a few times, then stopped. I think I tossed it, lol. I got it for free from Queefer before he passed away.

If I did it again, I'd have to cap them. Not sure all the ways people consume it these days, as I haven't looked into it for a long time.

I felt like juggy described in his post.
Old 09-08-2017, 07:19 PM
Administrator

Thanked 1,996 Times in 1,539 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
btw....Drax, updated the title for ya
Old 09-09-2017, 06:48 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Treny24 has a brilliant futureTreny24 has a brilliant futureTreny24 has a brilliant futureTreny24 has a brilliant futureTreny24 has a brilliant futureTreny24 has a brilliant futureTreny24 has a brilliant futureTreny24 has a brilliant futureTreny24 has a brilliant futureTreny24 has a brilliant futureTreny24 has a brilliant future
Ok going to shoot from the hip here. I know all the neg marijuana effects has in the lifting area. But, has some positives...and one is sleep.
Old 09-21-2017, 09:37 AM
Prospect Prospect Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Prospect is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
I had Bali powder awhile back and I couldn't stomach the taste. It was nasty, like swallowing tea leaves powder (I don't like tea), but it would never all go down with one gulp. It was really hydrophobic and wouldn't mix worth shit. I took a few teaspoons of it and just chased it with crystal light or juice.

It felt like I was on Vics most of the time. That said, I only used it a few times, then stopped. I think I tossed it, lol. I got it for free from Queefer before he passed away.

If I did it again, I'd have to cap them. Not sure all the ways people consume it these days, as I haven't looked into it for a long time.

I remember it being gross. I also got the kind of vics feel from it. For me, it wasn't something I felt the desire to continue using due to the nausea to benefit ratio.
Old 09-24-2017, 03:34 PM
benzeeto benzeeto Is Off Line
Community Veteran

benzeeto is a name known to allbenzeeto is a name known to allbenzeeto is a name known to allbenzeeto is a name known to allbenzeeto is a name known to allbenzeeto is a name known to allbenzeeto is a name known to allbenzeeto is a name known to all
My friend owns a store and sells it pre-made tea. They use hot water and stir every few minutes for a total of abaout 45 minutes when make 5 gallons at a time and add a splash of orange juice for citrus for the alkaline or something like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post

The Following User Says Thank You to benzeeto For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (09-24-2017)