World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > General Chat The lounge

Shoutbox

Old 07-18-2018, 08:51 AM
The Flannel wearing Catnut!

3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen Sillman View Post
LMAO! EXACTLY how I feel. The day she left I felt a HUGE sigh of relief!

The time before when we split up, I bought here a house, basically gave her everything she needed and when I got a new girlfriend her fangs came out bigtime! She did everything she could to make my life miserable and ruin my new relationship. I don't play that game, all it does is screw up the kids. So I nipped that shit in the bud (long story).

Sounds like you took a beating too. I subscribe to the "best revenge" theory too. Actually we get along pretty well, I dont complain to her and if she gets pissy, I simply don't engage. All talk is business only. Not going to war is very important to me for our kid's sakes.

Glad you found someone bro, she sounds really nice. One word: PRENUP! LOL!
or hitman; my colleague is thinking about it

Old 07-18-2018, 09:05 AM
Wallyd Wallyd Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Wallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond repute
It is refreshing when you realize you had the wrong one & they are gone. Itís very hard to see everything wrong if you canít step back & look at things from the outside in. It took me 5 years to be able to do just that & im much better off now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wallyd For This Useful Post:
Nate  (07-18-2018)
Old 07-18-2018, 09:45 AM
Administrator

Thanked 8,135 Times in 5,319 Posts
Nate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond repute
You can always try something like this.

Old 07-18-2018, 01:24 PM
Community Veteran

Pen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond repute
Hitman.... Hmmmm. Actually I'm counting on my ex to drink herself to death. She's a raging alcoholic.

It is amazing how easily the mind can blind us to reality. I always told myself that my ex just had a bad childhood and that she just was incapable of showing love like other people. We've been apart almost 3 years now and I'm just now starting to see that she never really loved me. It was a marriage of convenience for her. I provide all the conveniences to HER.

Its so easy to be blind. That's why I like sharing my circumstances on boards. Other people can call me on the bullshit. Talk sense into me.