World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Diet and Nutrition > Bodybuilding Fitness Recipes > Liquid Egg White Recipes

Old 07-21-2014, 11:21 AM
basskiller basskiller Is Off Line
Administrator

Thanked 19,124 Times in 11,130 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Protein Fluff recipe

This concoction first learned about on leangains sparked my interest enough and over time I’ve tweaked this to be a little more friendly to my diet when trying to cut weight where I need to make my calories stretch. Voluminous eating for the win.

When making this, I use a kitchen aid stand mixer with whisk attachment and a blender. Your results are going to vary if you have a hand mixer or if you dare try this by hand…good luck, lol.

Base Recipe:
34g Trutein Vanilla Protein (1 scoop)
3 Egg Whites
2 Packets of Splenda
1/2 c. Skim milk
8 – 9 ice cubes, finely blended <—- Magic ingredient.
1/8 tsp Xanthan Gum
1/8 tsp Guar Gum

Macros: 227 Calories; 41g protein 15g cho 1g fat
That’s the base. Boring. Here’s some flavor ideas I’ve either come up with on my own or inspired by others.

Chocolate espresso: Add 2 tbsp Hershey’s Unsweetened Baking Cocoa and 1 tbsp finely ground coffee/espresso powder. Instant works too.

Banana: Add a couple drops of banana extract and at the end, fold in some mashed up banana for extra flavor / texture.

Coconut: Add a couple drops of coconut extract and fold in sweetened coconut flakes.

Pumpkin Pie: Add 1/4 cup Libby Pure Pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice

Apple Pie: Reduce milk by half, add 1/4 cup apple cider, apple pie spice and fold in some diced apples at the end.

Lemon Creme Pie: Use XF LCP instead of Trutein.

Orange Dreamsicle: Replace the ice with a frozen seedless orange (still put it in the blender), orange zest and some frozen orange juice.
Instructions:
1. Egg whites in bowl – Crystal Farms 100% Egg Whites will work. Egg beaters will not. Whisk on highest setting until stiff peaks.
2. Add in your wet and dry ingredients. Mix on low until it’s all incorporated and then back to high for a couple minutes. It will probably deflate some and will not fluff at this time.
3. Ice in blender. Make it like shaved ice. If you have ANY large chunks, you’re going to make a mess in the next step.
4. Ice into mixing bowl. Whip it on the highest setting. It could take anywhere from 2 to 6 minutes.
5. Once fluffed. Fold in your coconut, banana, apple chunks etc.
Yes you “can” freeze it but I prefer to eat it straight. Once finished it should be light, airy and creamy. It may cause some bloat for a bit because of the air you’re ingesting. You will feel very full.
Xanthan / Guar Gum. Both can be found in the grocery store. Bob’s Red Mill sells both. $8 – 9$ for the X Gum and $5-$6 for the Guar.
I’ve done this with Myofusion, Trutein and Xtreme Forumulations.
Yes, you can use berries. Berries add carbs. I prefer without the berries. Here are a couple of random photos I’ve taken over the last couple months.

Eggs in the bowl!!

Stiff Peaks! Oooo!

All mixed up

Eat!

yummy

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Sarms-Peptide Shop
Egg Whites International

.. Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 07-21-2014, 12:26 PM
A1food4u A1food4u Is Off Line

Thanked 3,899 Times in 3,085 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
for you who don't know, Xantham and guar gums are available in health and nutrition stores... they are what we use to thicken things...that's how you get Italian suspension dressings without using oil... non caloric, gluten free they can be used to thicken gravies and sauces.....