World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > MMA and UFC Discussions

MMA and UFC Discussions MMA Forum is a mixed martial art forum dedicated to the different arts of MMA and the UFC results & The Ultimate Fighter discussion.

Old 09-20-2020, 09:45 AM

Thanked 4,681 Times in 3,587 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
UFC 253: Adesanya vs. Costa

Middleweight Israel Adesanya (c) vs. Paulo Costa Dear sweet baby Jesus this is a good one. Izzy is a technical striker with PINPOINT accuracy. he is one of the most accurate strikers in MMA HISTORY. he does not load up but touches you where it hurts the most. That can KO/YKO you. Costa is a fearless tank that will wade into strikes to land his own and they are POWERFUL! This is a matchup that is CRAZY GOOD!

Light Heavyweight Dominick Reyes vs. Jan Błachowicz Reyes beat Jon Jones, he was robbed in that fight. Jones would not fight him again. Jan Blanchwicz is a strong tough guy with power. I think Reyes will pick him apart and get the stoppage. Watch out as all it takes is one shot from Jan though.

Flyweight Kai Kara-France vs. Brandon Royval Two well rounded technical guys. Don't get complacent because both will brawl if need be.

Women's Bantamweight Ketlen Vieira vs. Sijara Eubanks Vieira is a black belt in BJJ and Judo. She only has probs with takedowns but is real strong. Once on the ground she is really good but can she get the super strong and much improved Eubanks down. Eubanks is coming off a big win of Junia Aviles who was on a 4 fight tear and was the huge favorite. Eubanks prep was top notch and she looked on point. Eubanks made me a fan in her last fight.

Featherweight Hakeem Dawodu vs. Zubaira Tukhugov A Muay Thai ace in Dawodu vs Russian Sambo technician in Tukhugov. Hakeem has been tested against good grapplers and won via TKO Marat Magomedov. Tuk is a higher level grappler. Should be a chess match.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
DaSarge (09-27-2020)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 09-26-2020, 07:35 PM
WCBB Veteran

Roughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond repute
I'm pulling for Costa. I'd love to see him take Adesanya's head off. It will not go the distance is my only prediction though.
Old 09-28-2020, 06:15 AM

jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry guys, I did not post up but I did not even have cell service on my phone at the lake.
Middleweight Israel Adesanya (c) def. Paulo Costa TKO (punches) 2 3:59 [a] WHAT A MONSTER! Anderson silva 2.0, better, stronger, faster.

Light Heavyweight Jan Błachowicz def. Dominick Reyes TKO (punches) 2 4:36 [b] Did not see the fight but damn I did not expect that.

Flyweight Brandon Royval def. Kai Kara-France Submission (guillotine choke) 2 0:48
Women's Bantamweight Ketlen Vieira def. Sijara Eubanks Decision (unanimous) (29–28, 29–28, 29–28) 3 5:00
Catchweight (150 lb) Hakeem Dawodu def. Zubaira Tukhugov Decision (split) (28–29, 30–27, 29–28) 3 5:00

The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
mailboxkillR (09-28-2020)
Old 09-28-2020, 04:46 PM
mailboxkillR mailboxkillR Is Off Line
Community Veteran

mailboxkillR has a reputation beyond reputemailboxkillR has a reputation beyond reputemailboxkillR has a reputation beyond reputemailboxkillR has a reputation beyond reputemailboxkillR has a reputation beyond reputemailboxkillR has a reputation beyond reputemailboxkillR has a reputation beyond reputemailboxkillR has a reputation beyond reputemailboxkillR has a reputation beyond reputemailboxkillR has a reputation beyond reputemailboxkillR has a reputation beyond repute
Jan Błachowicz def. Dominick Reyes was a great one to watch. Błachowicz took some nasty rib kicks bruised right up

Izzy kicked the shit out of costa's lead leg and costa IMO was to cocky and got his ass handed to him for it
Old 09-28-2020, 06:20 PM
Administrator

Thanked 3,111 Times in 2,352 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Did you guys see Adesanya's gyno?
Old 09-28-2020, 09:56 PM
WCBB Veteran

StCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mailboxkillR View Post
Jan Błachowicz def. Dominick Reyes was a great one to watch. Błachowicz took some nasty rib kicks bruised right up

Izzy kicked the shit out of costa's lead leg and costa IMO was to cocky and got his ass handed to him for it
Blochowicz was actually the one throwing the body kicks and Reyes was the one with chewed up ribs...... that was the worst I have ever seen someoneís ribs from body kicks.
Old 09-28-2020, 09:57 PM
WCBB Veteran

StCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
Did you guys see Adesanya's gyno?
Yeah itís pretty bad,,, did you see him brush off the question at the post fight press conference? Lol
Old 09-28-2020, 10:00 PM
WCBB Veteran

Any body think Costa may have had an issue with his left leg leading up to the fight? All those marks from the cupping therapy and the fact that he didnít fight at all like he normally does makes me wonder if he was nursing an injury
Old 09-29-2020, 06:16 AM

I do not know if Costa had an injury. I do not see how cupping can help. Maybe it was to decrease pain so he could check kicks?

I think he did not fight like normal because Izzy jabbed the hell out of him every time he got into range. Also those leg kicks quickly made it so he could not come forward fast.

Old 09-29-2020, 10:35 AM
WCBB Veteran

Roughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by StCLineman View Post
Yeah itís pretty bad,,, did you see him brush off the question at the post fight press conference? Lol
It was humorous. Why they lookin at my titties? Classic.