World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > MMA and UFC Discussions

Shoutbox

MMA and UFC Discussions MMA Forum is a mixed martial art forum dedicated to the different arts of MMA and the UFC results & The Ultimate Fighter discussion.

Old 04-08-2018, 10:25 AM

Thanked 2,919 Times in 2,233 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Ufc 223 results

Lightweight Khabib Nurmagomedov def. Al Iaquinta Decision (unanimous) (50-44, 50-43, 50-43) 5 5:00 Al is a warrior, man that guy came to fight and nobody gave him a shot. He did get beat bad but his stock goes up as Joe Rogan stated.

Women's Strawweight Rose Namajunas (c) def. Joanna Jędrzejczyk Decision (unanimous) (49-46, 49-46, 49-46) 5 5:00 Rose is the better lady. She beat Joanna. No KO like last time but still won minimum of 3 rounds

Featherweight Renato Moicano def. Calvin Kattar Decision (unanimous) (29-28, 30-27, 30-27) 3 5:00 Great fight, this kid Moicano has some crazy great kicks. Kattar will be on crutches today.

Featherweight Zabit Magomedsharipov def. Kyle Bochniak Decision (unanimous) (29-28, 30-27, 30-27) 3 5:00 This fight was the best I have seen in a LONG time, these guys went at it. Bochniak was outclassed technique wise but kept fighting like a savage. He pushed Zabit to his limit in that last round. WATCH THIS FIGHT

Lightweight Chris Gruetzemacher def. Joe Lauzon TKO (corner stoppage) 2 5:00 Joe came out on fire and faded fast in the first. Came out in the second slow and tired looking. Not to take away from Chris who weathered the storm and then picked apart Joe foe the win

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 04-08-2018, 12:26 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,229 Times in 1,710 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Lauzon always dies out after the first round. It's a real shame he hasn't fixed that problem.

I really thought Joanna was going to dominate her division for many more years. Congrats to Rose.

I didn't watch the fight hopefully it comes out on youtube or something soon, lol.
Old 04-08-2018, 01:20 PM
WCBB Veteran

Triple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond repute
I only watched the final 3 matches, I guess I missed the best fight of the night.

Idk if I am being too hard but I was not impressed with Khabib. Respect to Iaquinta for taking the fight last minute.

It will be interesting to see if they try make the Ferguson fight happen for like what tje 4th or 5th time? Or the McGreggor fight.

The only thing I care about is, whatever fight you announce you should do your best to keep. These late subsitutions are getting old & annoying.
Old 04-11-2018, 10:29 AM
WCBB Veteran

Bicepts101 is a splendid one to beholdBicepts101 is a splendid one to beholdBicepts101 is a splendid one to beholdBicepts101 is a splendid one to beholdBicepts101 is a splendid one to beholdBicepts101 is a splendid one to beholdBicepts101 is a splendid one to beholdBicepts101 is a splendid one to beholdBicepts101 is a splendid one to behold
Decent card. Straweight bout was the best fight on the main card.

Conor mcgregor is just an asshole. I love him in the cage but throw dolly and busses and getting glass in fighter eyes. Wtf really
Old 04-11-2018, 10:35 AM
WCBB Veteran

Bicepts101 is a splendid one to beholdBicepts101 is a splendid one to beholdBicepts101 is a splendid one to beholdBicepts101 is a splendid one to beholdBicepts101 is a splendid one to beholdBicepts101 is a splendid one to beholdBicepts101 is a splendid one to beholdBicepts101 is a splendid one to beholdBicepts101 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple D Star View Post
I only watched the final 3 matches, I guess I missed the best fight of the night.

Idk if I am being too hard but I was not impressed with Khabib. Respect to Iaquinta for taking the fight last minute.

It will be interesting to see if they try make the Ferguson fight happen for like what tje 4th or 5th time? Or the McGreggor fight.

The only thing I care about is, whatever fight you announce you should do your best to keep. These late subsitutions are getting old & annoying.
I know what you mean with khabib but only if you watched his fight the other day. Go back and watch his other 25 wins. He is the most dominating wrester/groun pound the 155 division has ever had. Its not even close. He just dominates and stays completly active the entire time. No lay and prey.

As for the substitutions i think you are correct. Thing is that is what they do. When the fighter is not medically cleared then they cant fight simple as that and there is nothing anyone can do about that. When these guys miss a fight they dont get paid so i highly doubt they want to back out when applicable.
Old 04-11-2018, 12:20 PM
Community Veteran

BUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond repute
I almost didn't buy this card because by the time it came around Rose vs Joanna was really the only fight I cared about. I'm glad I went ahead and got it though, they were all good except the Lauzon fight. I wasn't that impressed with Khabib this time either, but I think it might just be a case of "you're only as good as your competition". He looked like a world beater against Barboza.
Old 04-12-2018, 08:49 AM
WCBB Veteran

I agree but all of khabibs fights have been that way. I really want to see him and Ferguson. The hollaway match up is awesome also.