World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > MMA and UFC Discussions

Shoutbox

MMA and UFC Discussions MMA Forum is a mixed martial art forum dedicated to the different arts of MMA and the UFC results & The Ultimate Fighter discussion.

Old 04-05-2018, 06:31 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,157 Times in 1,658 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Warrant out for Conor McGregor

Dana White appalled by Conor McGregor’s ‘disgusting’ UFC 223 rampage; arrest could follow

UFC President Dana White has no desire to be in the Conor McGregor business right now.

After McGregor's rampage through the Barclays Center, White called the now-former UFC lightweight champion's actions "criminal, disgusting," and "despicable."

White also said a warrant is out for McGregor's arrest.

"We, as an organization, need to make sure this never happens again," White told reporters shortly after the incident, which was caught on video by several people.

A spokesperson for the New York Police Department told MMAjunkie the police are aware of an incident that took place at Barclays Center and are looking into it. The spokesperson declined further comment.

White said employees from McGregor's website, TheMacLife.com, let McGregor (21-3 MMA, 9-1 UFC) and a group of approximately 30 others into the Barclays Center, and the gang "stormed the building," throwing trash cans and dollies at a transport van filled with fighters, including women's strawweight champ Rose Namajunas, who were leaving UFC 223 media day.

A reporter from TheMacLife.com declined to comment on the incident when approached by MMAjunkie.

White confirmed UFC lightweight Michael Chiesa suffered multiple lacerations during the incident and was sent to the hospital. Chiesa was expected to fight Anthony Pettis on Saturday, though his status is in question.

Also injured was a UFC employee who suffered a broken knuckle during the melee.

"Obviously, everybody's shaken up," White said. "This is the most disgusting thing that has ever happened in the history of the company."

White indicated the incident was touched off by an altercation between McGregor's teammate, Artem Lobov (13-14-1 MMA, 2-4 UFC), and UFC lightweight title challenger Khabib Nurmagomedov (25-0 MMA, 9-0 UFC), who is set to fight for the title McGregor was recently stripped of at UFC 223.

"And the worst part is, the women that are on the bus, they're fighters," White said. "Rose is a fighter and Karolina (Kowalkiewicz) are fighters, but these goons are throwing bike racks and chairs through the window of the bus and didn't care who they hit or who they hurt."

White said Lobov was part of the group that rampaged through the Barclays Center and won't be allowed to fight Alex Caceres (13-11 MMA, 8-9 UFC) at the pay-per-view event.

McGregor and his group were caught on camera leaving the venue in a van. White said police are looking for the UFC star.

"His plane cannot take off," White said. "He cannot leave the state of New York. I'm assuming if they don't catch him, he'll turn himself in. You can imagine he's going to be sued beyond belief, and this was a real bad career move for him."

Asked whether he wants to be in business with McGregor, White said "absolutely not."

White was at a loss as to why the promotion's biggest star went unhinged. He wondered aloud whether McGregor is on drugs.

"You don't like Khabib, and you don't like what happened, then fight Khabib," White said. "You can come in here and do it legally. (Expletive), this fight is happening Saturday. We could have talked and made the Khabib fight right after. You can do whatever you want to Khabib within the limits of the rules of fighting. But you want to grab 30 friends and do what you did today? It's disgusting."

Old 04-05-2018, 06:32 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,157 Times in 1,658 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
That's majorly fukked up. I love watching the guy fight, but sadly, they need to drop the hammer on him for this. There is no excuse for this immature and possibly injury-occurring event to ever take place.

I'll say this, if I was a bystander and got hit, i'd be a millionaire afterward. I'd sue the shit out of him and those goons. The guy is getting more and more retarded on his actions. TBH, White may not be far off on the drug allegation, who knows. Seriously, what the hell is he and those guys thinking? Seriously STUPID.

On a somewhat more serious note....he's going to cross a real criminal one of these days and he will be killed. His mouth and actions, no matter how good of a fighter he is, cannot stop the bang of a bullet. There's a guy on every corner who will not think twice about putting him down if he were to cross them wrong.

Hopefully he gets his act together, he has a wife and a kid, he needs to set a good example instead of acting like a spoiled brat.

That being said, Dana will keep him, and the money is too much to decline for a future mega fight.

Conor = major $$$$ for the UFC

I hate this because I want to like the guy, but this is going too far
Old 04-05-2018, 08:52 PM
Community Veteran

blm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, I saw the video without a context. I actually thought it was a work, like a wwe angle.

That man has lost his mind. I hope Chiesa is cleared to fight.
Old 04-05-2018, 11:35 PM
Viking Viking Is Off Line
Veteran

Viking has a reputation beyond reputeViking has a reputation beyond reputeViking has a reputation beyond reputeViking has a reputation beyond reputeViking has a reputation beyond reputeViking has a reputation beyond reputeViking has a reputation beyond reputeViking has a reputation beyond reputeViking has a reputation beyond reputeViking has a reputation beyond reputeViking has a reputation beyond repute
He needs to go away now.
Old 04-06-2018, 04:31 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 2,590 Times in 2,277 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
What were his intentions? What a turd...
Old 04-06-2018, 07:41 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,615 Times in 1,339 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
Saint Patty's Day.....oh obviously roid rage, lol
Old 04-06-2018, 08:02 AM
Community Veteran

Boomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond repute
Old adage he should remember: "There is always someone bigger and better out there"
Old 04-06-2018, 09:10 AM
Administrator

Thanked 8,102 Times in 5,300 Posts
Nate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond repute
He needs to get over himself.
Old 04-06-2018, 09:29 AM
edvedr edvedr Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,073 Times in 842 Posts
edvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
What were his intentions? What a turd...
kahib I guess confronted Conor's teammate to talk shit when he was by himself and Kahib was with his crew. Conor responded with this.
The Following User Says Thank You to edvedr For This Useful Post:
Big B (04-06-2018)
Old 04-06-2018, 09:29 AM
Triple D Star Triple D Star Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Triple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond repute
Wow

The sad part about this whole thing is that Conor McGregor has the talent/work ethic to potentially be the greatest or at least one of the greatest ever in MMA & could have taken MMA to new levels. If only he would do more talking inside the ring instead of out.

I’ve quit thinking about all the potential great fights he could or could have had in the UFC & fully expect his next fight to be another circus act like this or the Mayweathsr fight.

I’m thinking a “Chaos on a Bus” match or a “No Holds Barred Trash Can Bash” match. My only wish is that he knocks the hell out of Dana White with trash can shot to the head lol