World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Hormone Replacement Therapy

Shoutbox

Hormone Replacement Therapy Learn and discuss more on Testosterone Therapy and Hormone Replacement The role testosterone plays in maintaining youthful Testosterone Levels, alleviating depression, as well as inducing fat loss in those who are unable to reduce body weight regardless of diet and exercise.

Old 12-23-2016, 01:06 PM
TheBeat TheBeat Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

TheBeat is on a distinguished road
Going about starting legit trt (again)

Hello all, I'm wanting to get on legit hrt. Here's my back story.
12 years ago I was put on Androgel for trt as my test levels were in the 300's and my doctor wouldn't switch to injects. I started using a online trt place with 200mg cyp a week. Then started cycling and cycled straight for 10 years. I've been off everything for over a year now and last test had me at mid 300's on testosterone! (About the same as 12 years ago and after cycling for 10 years) . I'm wanting to get on legit local trt and am curious about any advice. I'm thinking of hitting up low dose Tne for a few weeks to guarantee low enough levels for trt as 300's don't cut it for me and want to make sure there's no debate on whether I need it:
-do you think the Tne would be a good idea and how long before the test should I stop, or would 300's test level get me scripted?
-Any general advice on how you would go about things?
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 12-23-2016, 01:13 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

I should add. I started to go about legit trt about a year ago with the only endo in town. She said I didn't look like I needed it, tested me and said at my age (40) that 300's were fine. There is a new endo in town and a urologist that is known to trt so I'm going to try one of them out. My original doctor was easy to work with and suggested it to me without my asking but I've moved to another state since then.
Old 12-23-2016, 01:15 PM
WCBB Veteran

StCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond repute
If you were in the 300's while on then I'm pretty sure you're lower than that now unless you had a great pct and recovery. I would just go get tested, tell him you're tired all the time and have a low sex drive. That's want I said when I wanted a script and I was just under 300. Also if they ever tell you that you can't inject tell them you're around and holding a baby a lot; your kid, niece, nephew, whatever so you don't want to risk transferring the gel and that the patches irritate your skin.
Old 12-23-2016, 06:05 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Quote:
Originally Posted by StCLineman View Post
If you were in the 300's while on then I'm pretty sure you're lower than that now unless you had a great pct and recovery. I would just go get tested, tell him you're tired all the time and have a low sex drive. That's want I said when I wanted a script and I was just under 300. Also if they ever tell you that you can't inject tell them you're around and holding a baby a lot; your kid, niece, nephew, whatever so you don't want to risk transferring the gel and that the patches irritate your skin.
Good tips on getting the injects.
I've been off of everything for about 18 months and concerned that I'll be turned away with a natural test on the 300's but am not happy with my test levels as low as they are- I feel like it's almost 0 even though I'm on the lowest side of normal, sure doesn't feel normal.
Old 12-23-2016, 10:05 PM
wanabe wanabe Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

wanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeat View Post
I should add. I started to go about legit trt about a year ago with the only endo in town. She said I didn't look like I needed it, tested me and said at my age (40) that 300's were fine. There is a new endo in town and a urologist that is known to trt so I'm going to try one of them out. My original doctor was easy to work with and suggested it to me without my asking but I've moved to another state since then.
Sorry but is its not more than a normalperson would produce...which is 180ng/mill
Old 12-24-2016, 12:28 AM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanabe View Post
Sorry but is its not more than a normalperson would produce...which is 180ng/mill
? I'm not sure what you are saying?

That's lower than the average for a 100 year old male. The ranges are normally 300-1050 ng/ml and is dependant on age, lab, and doctor.
Old 12-24-2016, 05:53 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,674 Times in 1,391 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
300 is low

trt goal reach peak test levels of a 28 year old, which is around 900

try the low t centers, they are all over the place
Old 12-24-2016, 06:40 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,542 Times in 2,878 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
I've used PrivateMD to get my levels checked. It's pretty reasonable. Also years ago when I still use to recover into the 500s I used 10 mg/d of anavar for a few weeks and then dropped it for 5 days before testing. I tested in the 260s so it basically cut my level in 1/2. I took the var in the morning. When I was looking for a local TRT doc I called the local compounding pharma and asked who scripts test because I was looking for a doc and have low T and am from out of state moving in. They gave me a few names and have been with my doc for about 6 years now.
TheBeat (12-24-2016)
Old 12-24-2016, 08:52 AM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
I've used PrivateMD to get my levels checked. It's pretty reasonable. Also years ago when I still use to recover into the 500s I used 10 mg/d of anavar for a few weeks and then dropped it for 5 days before testing. I tested in the 260s so it basically cut my level in 1/2. I took the var in the morning. When I was looking for a local TRT doc I called the local compounding pharma and asked who scripts test because I was looking for a doc and have low T and am from out of state moving in. They gave me a few names and have been with my doc for about 6 years now.
I never thought about calling the pharmacy or one l knew I could. Thanks
Old 12-24-2016, 09:36 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,674 Times in 1,391 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
a compounding pharmacy......different than a pharmacy
The Following User Says Thank You to trip For This Useful Post:
Glycomann (12-24-2016)