World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Pictures and Videos > Female Bodybuilders

Shoutbox

Old 04-04-2010, 08:22 AM
strongarm strongarm Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 27,964 Times in 12,560 Posts
strongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond repute
INTIMID8OR (11-19-2010), willone60 (04-10-2012), Zygon (09-25-2012)
Old 04-04-2010, 08:25 AM
Community Veteran

strongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond repute
Old 04-04-2010, 08:26 AM
Community Veteran

Old 11-19-2010, 06:52 AM
Community Veteran

Amazon Lover (11-23-2010), mort8ster (11-14-2011)
Old 11-19-2010, 08:17 AM
samax64 samax64 Is Off Line
Community Veteran

samax64 is on a distinguished road
some of her pics I like her look .... But she looks like she could crack a walnut with that ass
Old 11-23-2010, 02:28 AM
Amazon Lover Amazon Lover Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Amazon Lover has a brilliant futureAmazon Lover has a brilliant futureAmazon Lover has a brilliant futureAmazon Lover has a brilliant futureAmazon Lover has a brilliant futureAmazon Lover has a brilliant futureAmazon Lover has a brilliant futureAmazon Lover has a brilliant futureAmazon Lover has a brilliant futureAmazon Lover has a brilliant futureAmazon Lover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by samax64 View Post
some of her pics I like her look .... But she looks like she could crack a walnut with that ass
Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I like her look, one of the more femimine looking pro fbb ...if there had been a short class @ the Ms.O Debi would have won it but unfortunately taller Iris Kyle had more mass to take it out

Last edited by Amazon Lover; 11-23-2010 at 02:33 AM.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:55 AM
Community Veteran

willone60 (04-10-2012)
Old 12-17-2010, 02:23 AM
USNCTT USNCTT Is Off Line
Vet

USNCTT is on a distinguished road
Honestly most of the BB woman to me just look like trannys. I mean most of them have a stronger jawline than me lol. I am not knocking them from a bb stand point because lets face it they probably are all more ripped than I will ever be, so I give them much respect in that category. I am talking strictly from a looks point of view and I do not find anything about femanine about female bodybuilders. Thanks to "supplements" They just look like male bodybuilders with wigs on and have clits the size of your pinky, and get boob jobs done at a desperate attempt to keep something about them femanine but they just end up looking horrible. Now maybe this is just when they are dieted down to less than 5% bf but in my personal opinion I would not want to wake up next to something like that lol but to each their own.
Old 12-17-2010, 06:10 AM
Community Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNCTT View Post
Honestly most of the BB woman to me just look like trannys. I mean most of them have a stronger jawline than me lol. I am not knocking them from a bb stand point because lets face it they probably are all more ripped than I will ever be, so I give them much respect in that category. I am talking strictly from a looks point of view and I do not find anything about femanine about female bodybuilders. Thanks to "supplements" They just look like male bodybuilders with wigs on and have clits the size of your pinky, and get boob jobs done at a desperate attempt to keep something about them femanine but they just end up looking horrible. Now maybe this is just when they are dieted down to less than 5% bf but in my personal opinion I would not want to wake up next to something like that lol but to each their own.

http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.co...s-forum-67893/

http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.co...er-here-78606/

Please guys lets keep it professional.
Old 12-20-2010, 04:47 AM
USNCTT USNCTT Is Off Line
Vet

USNCTT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by strongarm View Post
I believe I was respectful, I gave them credit where credit was due. I said from a BB standpoint I give them much respect and even said that they are in way better shape than I will ever be. I didnt say anything that wasnt true and everything is said is based on facts. I mean I am sorry if I hurt a female bodybuilders feelings but cmon they arent idiots. They know they lose alot of femenitiy when they mess around with gear. Hell I was watching Bigger Stronger Faster just the other day and this huge chick was talking about how she has hair growing out of places you wouldnt even want to know about because of gear usage. I even said if you like that sort of thing then to each their own. I wasnt bashing dudes who are turned on by these types of women I just said they arent for me. I am entitled to my own opinion and I can express that in anyway I see fit as long as I do it in a correct manner. I didnt single out one particular bb I said womean who bb as a whole tend to have this look and the side effects listed are a known fact. Look man I know you sit at your computer all day looking for these pics of girls and gear to post and thats fine but maybe you should take a break from that for a while and get back to modding since it seems you are confused as to what actually needs a mods attention here. I am a mod over at Anabolic-Enhancment and I would have never said ther person who made a post like mine is disrespectful and neither would have any of the other staff there.