World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Pictures and Videos > Female Bodybuilders

Shoutbox

Old 12-20-2010, 06:29 AM
strongarm strongarm Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 27,964 Times in 12,560 Posts
strongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond repute
You saying she looks like a tranny in the very first line then saying something nice afterwards doesnt make it right or respectful in any way. It doesnt matter where you mod at and how many boards you mod at. Everyone is equal on this board. It doesnt matter is your a newbie,vet,mod. Everyone is treated equally. I understand you have your right to your own opinion but not in this section. You can state that where ever else, feel free. I didnt even attack you. All i did was give you a refresher on the rules and what we try to do here in this forum.
Old 12-20-2010, 06:46 AM
basskiller basskiller Is Off Line
Administrator

Thanked 18,377 Times in 10,666 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USNCTT View Post
I believe I was respectful, I gave them credit where credit was due. I said from a BB standpoint I give them much respect and even said that they are in way better shape than I will ever be. I didnt say anything that wasnt true and everything is said is based on facts. I mean I am sorry if I hurt a female bodybuilders feelings but cmon they arent idiots. They know they lose alot of femenitiy when they mess around with gear. Hell I was watching Bigger Stronger Faster just the other day and this huge chick was talking about how she has hair growing out of places you wouldnt even want to know about because of gear usage. I even said if you like that sort of thing then to each their own. I wasnt bashing dudes who are turned on by these types of women I just said they arent for me. I am entitled to my own opinion and I can express that in anyway I see fit as long as I do it in a correct manner. I didnt single out one particular bb I said womean who bb as a whole tend to have this look and the side effects listed are a known fact. Look man I know you sit at your computer all day looking for these pics of girls and gear to post and thats fine but maybe you should take a break from that for a while and get back to modding since it seems you are confused as to what actually needs a mods attention here. I am a mod over at Anabolic-Enhancment and I would have never said ther person who made a post like mine is disrespectful and neither would have any of the other staff there.
No it wasn't respectful and neither is your comment here here. (see red)
Not every board has the same rules and regulations. Anabolic-Enhancment is an excellent board but WCBB and A-E are different and as are their rules.
If a person wishes to participate in this forum..They must be respectful.. Saying they look like trannies and the rest is not being respectful..
We have a good many of these ladies come to visit us directly due to these pictures.
Due to some rude comments they have asked to have their pictures removed. This has happened on more than one occassion.
Your comment look to be rude in nature.. If they look that way to us.. How do you think this lady will see them.. Yes you think you diodn't single anyone out but infact by posting this comment in a thread where the lady is muscular.. YOU DID

Look the rules can be simplfied to just this.. AND this goes for everyone

If you don't have anything good to say in these Picture threads.. Then Don't post Anything

It's not alot to ask.

I hope you can understand out point of view.. 'thanks
Old 12-21-2010, 04:35 AM
USNCTT USNCTT Is Off Line
Vet

USNCTT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by basskiller View Post
No it wasn't respectful and neither is your comment here here. (see red)
Not every board has the same rules and regulations. Anabolic-Enhancment is an excellent board but WCBB and A-E are different and as are their rules.
If a person wishes to participate in this forum..They must be respectful.. Saying they look like trannies and the rest is not being respectful..
We have a good many of these ladies come to visit us directly due to these pictures.
Due to some rude comments they have asked to have their pictures removed. This has happened on more than one occassion.
Your comment look to be rude in nature.. If they look that way to us.. How do you think this lady will see them.. Yes you think you diodn't single anyone out but infact by posting this comment in a thread where the lady is muscular.. YOU DID

Look the rules can be simplfied to just this.. AND this goes for everyone

If you don't have anything good to say in these Picture threads.. Then Don't post Anything

It's not alot to ask.

I hope you can understand out point of view.. 'thanks
Noted and I apoligize to you, your staff and anyone else I may have offended with my comments. You know I have nothing but respect for you bass and we go way back to the I-T days. I sincerly apologize for over stepping my bounds and basically being a douche lol.
Old 12-21-2010, 04:39 AM
USNCTT USNCTT Is Off Line
Vet

USNCTT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by strongarm View Post
You saying she looks like a tranny in the very first line then saying something nice afterwards doesnt make it right or respectful in any way. It doesnt matter where you mod at and how many boards you mod at. Everyone is equal on this board. It doesnt matter is your a newbie,vet,mod. Everyone is treated equally. I understand you have your right to your own opinion but not in this section. You can state that where ever else, feel free. I didnt even attack you. All i did was give you a refresher on the rules and what we try to do here in this forum.

You are 100% right SA and I should have never said anything durogatory about these woman. I apologize for disrespecting you as a mod here and you are right everyone should be treated equal, thats how we try to do it over at my home board and I guess I just lost site of that. Anyways lets just put all of this behind us, lesson learned and it will not happen again.
The Following User Says Thank You to USNCTT For This Useful Post:
strongarm (12-31-2010)
Old 12-31-2010, 01:38 PM
Community Veteran

strongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond repute

willone60 (04-10-2012), Zygon (09-25-2012)
Old 12-31-2010, 01:40 PM
Community Veteran

Old 12-31-2010, 01:41 PM
Community Veteran

Old 12-31-2010, 01:43 PM
Community Veteran

viewermail (01-18-2011), willone60 (04-10-2012), Zygon (09-25-2012)
Old 01-03-2011, 04:39 AM
Amazon Lover Amazon Lover Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Amazon Lover has a brilliant futureAmazon Lover has a brilliant futureAmazon Lover has a brilliant futureAmazon Lover has a brilliant futureAmazon Lover has a brilliant futureAmazon Lover has a brilliant futureAmazon Lover has a brilliant futureAmazon Lover has a brilliant futureAmazon Lover has a brilliant futureAmazon Lover has a brilliant futureAmazon Lover has a brilliant future
Thank you, Strongarm, Debi look sensational & one of my favorite FBB!photos?

Last edited by Amazon Lover; 01-07-2011 at 08:14 AM.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:15 AM
kaser kaser Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

kaser is on a distinguished road
very nice