World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Prohormone Cycle Logs and Reviews

Shoutbox

Old 01-27-2015, 09:53 PM
aussie_7 aussie_7 Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

aussie_7 is on a distinguished road
My First Cycle... I need some help.

I have been looking for something to give me more of a push in the gym. which lead me to prohormones. I have been researching them for some time and I still have a few questions for experienced users. With this being my first cycle, I need a little bit of help with my decisions. I plan on taking 1-Andro liquid for my prohormone, I plan on using advanced cycle support rx for the cycle support, anabolic matrix rx for the pct, and E-control rx 2.0 to have on hand through my cycle. I was wondering if this is a good cycle set up or do I need to modify anything? Also I was wondering about my diet while on the cycle as far as what type of foods should I eat and how much I should eat through out the day? any suggestions help and are appreciated. thank you!!
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 01-27-2015, 09:56 PM
enjoy_tren enjoy_tren Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

enjoy_tren is on a distinguished road
Why not just do a test cycle?
Old 01-27-2015, 10:32 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,479 Times in 2,833 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
You see the "prohormones" or really what a lot of them are is exotics are AAS that never quite made the grade as far as getting licensed for treatment of some disease. So that usually means there is something sub-par with them. They can be more toxic, less anabolic, too androgenic, to estrogenic, have poor side effect profiles otherwise. I would rather stick with the onces that made it to market and were at one time licensed by some drug agency. Anavar, Dianabol, Winstrol, Turanabol, these are all drugs that are good orals and were licensed at some time. If someone wants to get heir feet wet I can't really see a problem with using an oral only the first time. They are mild on the HPTA and recovery is usually successful and fast especially with a course of Clomid afterward.
aussie_7 (01-28-2015), Boomer (01-28-2015)
Old 01-28-2015, 10:55 AM

Thanked 3,437 Times in 2,741 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
I am still learning myself.... but my suggestion to you would be to use a single compound so that you will know that the compound itself is responsible for both the results and side you experience. if you mix a cocktail for a first run and you get a bad reaction or side you won't know which compound caused it for sure... you have plenty of time to build a favorite cocktail later..

The answers to the rest of the food/nutrition related questions can be found in that section here on the board... then ask specific questions that your unsure of...
aussie_7 (01-28-2015)
Old 01-28-2015, 02:47 PM
Community Veteran

Big D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond repute
A1 is right on the money. Single compound if u must try ph's. Highly suggest just running a mild cycle of test cyp.
The Following User Says Thank You to Big D For This Useful Post:
aussie_7 (01-28-2015)
Old 01-28-2015, 08:01 PM
aussie_7 aussie_7 Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

aussie_7 is on a distinguished road
thank you guys! A lot of info to think about and more research to do!