World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Bodybuilding and Fitness Training Journals

Bodybuilding and Fitness Training Journals Keep track of your daily training routine. An interactive way to track your progress. Have others follow and help with your progress

Old 05-23-2020, 08:09 AM
trip trip Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,985 Times in 1,617 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
Well, hopefully the blog has turned a corner and mostly good news from now.

On Wednesday had my 9th chemo treatment.

I had recovered from second descent into hell, and felt good, and lbs back up to 170 lbs, eating and drinking donuts and milkshakes just fine, lol.

Dr. asked about hell, and said he would reduce chemo dose, doesn't want those sides, I didn't say anything except laughed inside, yup, poison until they can't take it anymore.

As my norm had my 1 Item, it was basically my cancer blood levels back to normal, ct scan good, and I am on chemo 9, let's be real you've seen this movie before, baring catastrophe, I am thinking you are thinking this is working and working well, and I should be good to go, and best bet today is I WILL HAVE BEATEN THIS MOFO

Well, Dr. AGREED!!!

Basically 3 more chemos, get pet scan one month after last chemo, and we have the unveiling ceremony on the dias, lol, win a trip to get bowels attached, and a six month supply of oral chemo.....which he mentioned last time, which wasn't aware of, yet, as I talked to a few stage 4 colon folks, 1 year of drugs is pretty normal now, and fwiw, they also had gone threw some utter hell, and dr's backed off, kind of funny how it backed my guesses

Today it's nausea, and probably some chemo sleep this weekend, again no where nears last bit of hell.....

Again got some super good book work done
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 05-24-2020, 07:09 AM

Thanked 4,257 Times in 3,266 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Man I have been waiting to read this book for YEARS!

I hope I get one of the 1st copies. Autographed of course.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Old 05-24-2020, 07:09 AM

Thanked 4,257 Times in 3,266 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Man I have been waiting to read this book for YEARS!

I hope I get one of the 1st copies. Autographed of course.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Old 06-04-2020, 11:57 AM
trip trip Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,985 Times in 1,617 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
Chemo 10 completed yesterday.

Figured I would be dealing with sickness and sides from Chemo 9 on, that is the trend.

Chemo 9, BAD, for two weeks straight had nausea every day that never went away, all food tasted like garbage, only ate 3 meals whole time.....some donuts, those even tasted like cardboard, kept up 4 milkshakes a day and weight at 170 lbs.

Mostly spent time in bed being sick, had a little Ah-Ha moment, knowing you will be sick and being sick are two different things. This sickness while not unbearable, was constant and never let up and with other drugs gotta take which has sides of drowsiness, just not a good combo.

Chemo 10, doc lightened up on chemo again due to neuropathy, I have constant tingling in legs from mid thigh on down to toes, and some in my hands, not bad, just there.

First infusion each time is anti nausea med and steroids for sides, last time and this time, probably due to no real food in body, just shakes, hit me like ephedrine, half hour in and boom just speedy Gonzales, hate it cause you go from low to high in no time and it will not stop.....today I did get up and do some cleaning and had energy to post, so that's good.

Brother came by last night, and we talked.

Made a decision, got 3 more chemo's, surgery to attach bowels, and six months of oral chemo, which seems like you take similar pills as infusion but two weeks on and one week off. Says it works exactly the same, but just a guess at this time, lower dose to just insure we get all the cancer.

Either way, TIME TO MOVE ON, WHICH MEANS A NEW PLAN, BASED ON SEEMS LIKE I BEAT DEATH, THE GOAL, SO GOTTA MOTOR ON TO NEXT PHASE OF LIFE, WHILE BALANCING THE FACT STILL SIX MORE MONTHS ON THIS PATH.

First thing, start to move more, even if I feel sick. Now if I get sick sick, or sick sick sick, which I don't have any sixth sense this will recur, it just will be dealing with different bouts of sick......again, knowing and reality will be two different things.

Went back and looked at Monthly Plans I had and April and May were total busts after having a few months of meeting and exceeding 90% of goals. Those months basically nada zero, no movement.

So, that's the weekend chore, plans to get moving doing and grooving, knowing I will probably struggle, yet, I can't let that be the focus of every day all day, there is enough time in a day where I won't be feeling bad that I can create some positive actions.

Ltr Guys and Girls, ie, MG, lol
Old 06-04-2020, 12:02 PM

Thanked 2,767 Times in 2,384 Posts
millenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond repute
You're a warrior trip. You're gonna beat everything and come back better and stronger than you were.
Old 06-04-2020, 12:15 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 5,040 Times in 3,208 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
These are positive steps Trip.
Old 06-04-2020, 03:04 PM
Community Veteran

HDH has a reputation beyond reputeHDH has a reputation beyond reputeHDH has a reputation beyond reputeHDH has a reputation beyond reputeHDH has a reputation beyond reputeHDH has a reputation beyond reputeHDH has a reputation beyond reputeHDH has a reputation beyond reputeHDH has a reputation beyond reputeHDH has a reputation beyond reputeHDH has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like a good direction to be going in. Take care bud.
Old 06-04-2020, 04:44 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 4,659 Times in 3,613 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Agreed brother. Being idle will make your mind feel sick even when your body tells you to go.