World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Affiliate Sponsors > Amazon Discounts

Shoutbox

Amazon Discounts

Old 07-16-2019, 03:51 PM
Community Veteran

myosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond repute
great book on training

the workouts in this book definitely works! It's based on HIT principles I've repeated workout in this book multiple times and never been disappointed. It' very different from traditional belief of split training so you need to be open minded and follow it to the T for it to work.
It's titled massive muscles in 10 weeks by Dr. Ellington Darden
https://www.amazon.com/Massive-muscl.../dp/039951340X

I know we all train differently and we design our own workouts but looking back after 30yrs of lifting, I can say i made the best ''measurable gains'' using tried and true methods developed by experts like Randall Strossen, POF by Steve Hoffman. sure I made gains without them both naturally and enhanced, but after taking time off post contest, I always found myself coming back to it and was never disappointed. for those of you who know me, I competed and did very well and I was always known for balance and conditioning. I feel being exposed early into these great routines built a physique with great foundation that helped in my placing. I give my highest ratings for this book.
The Following User Says Thank You to myosaurus For This Useful Post:
trip (07-17-2019)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL