World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > New Member Introductions

Shoutbox

New Member Introductions Welcome to the one of the finest online fitness communities. Feel free to start a thread and introduce yourself.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:22 PM
AKA LUNATIC

Thanked 1,118 Times in 780 Posts
alpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond repute
I need a CDL license for my job. I’d really like to try CBD products as I do believe they may be beneficial for me but can’t risk the possibility of failing a drug test.

2- time WCBB Fantasy Football League Champion 2014 & 2016
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alpineslide For This Useful Post:
Deadwood (08-14-2019), MR. BMJ  (08-11-2019)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 08-11-2019, 05:29 PM
WCBB Veteran

FBL has a reputation beyond reputeFBL has a reputation beyond reputeFBL has a reputation beyond reputeFBL has a reputation beyond reputeFBL has a reputation beyond reputeFBL has a reputation beyond reputeFBL has a reputation beyond reputeFBL has a reputation beyond reputeFBL has a reputation beyond reputeFBL has a reputation beyond reputeFBL has a reputation beyond repute
In regards to the CBD/THC inquiry, the answer is yes. It depends on the brand of product tho.
Since the FDA has not regulated this particular item, what they use is a set amount of THC allowed In a product. These companies police themselves and most do their own in house testing, which I do not agree with. Then when an agent of the ATF/DEA/or in state investigator goes to a site selling the product they test on the spot. They use test strips that turn colors indicating when the allowable maximum THC content has exceeded legal standards and when it has been deemed as a violation, the seller is arrested on the spot and charged with a class2 felony, along with operations of the site ceasing until further notice.
Employers have put out memos regarding THC content in CBD products especially in the particular field I’ve been in and have fired several long tenured subject matter experts in their field due to their random test coming up positive for THC. No explanations. No gauge of intent. Nothing. One particular case I know of personally involved a 60 year old woman who is highly respected but was using a certain CBD product to rub on her elbows for arthritis. This person doesn’t even drink or smoke. Pension gone. No early retirement. Just embarrassment and shame.
Do your homework when researching which product to use and verify that your choice uses third party testing and can produce batch results upon request.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FBL For This Useful Post:
blm (08-11-2019), Deadwood (08-14-2019), MR. BMJ  (08-11-2019)
Old 08-12-2019, 02:29 AM
WCBB Veteran

Deadwood has a brilliant futureDeadwood has a brilliant futureDeadwood has a brilliant futureDeadwood has a brilliant futureDeadwood has a brilliant futureDeadwood has a brilliant futureDeadwood has a brilliant futureDeadwood has a brilliant futureDeadwood has a brilliant futureDeadwood has a brilliant futureDeadwood has a brilliant future
I'm in the same camp as FBL regarding the concern of failed drug tests. My employer even updated our random drug test policy to specifically include CBD as it is "a form of marijuana, which is still a controlled substance under US federal law" regardless of it's legality in my state. A coworker was stressed out for a while after the updated policy as he was using CBD for sleep benefits, but he should be in the clear now.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deadwood For This Useful Post:
FBL (08-12-2019), MR. BMJ  (08-12-2019)
Old 08-13-2019, 04:10 AM
Crusader by Choice

paramuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond repute
Its strange that we classify it as controlled still. It's made from hemp with a less than 0.3% THC concentration right? Makes no sense to me.....

Only reason is big pharma pushing our elected officials to keep it illegal so we keep buying their substitutes...

~PM
FBL (08-13-2019), theprince (08-26-2019)
Old 08-13-2019, 12:18 PM
Community Veteran

blm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by paramuscle View Post
Its strange that we classify it as controlled still. It's made from hemp with a less than 0.3% THC concentration right? Makes no sense to me.....

Only reason is big pharma pushing our elected officials to keep it illegal so we keep buying their substitutes...

~PM
If it's extracted from hemp it is 0% thc but when it's extracted from marijuana there are trace amounts of thc. That's where the <0.3% comes to play.

As stated previously by FBL, you have to do your research. Know who you are getting it from and what you are getting and verify 3rd party lab analysis results.

A few weeks ago an 80 something woman got locked up overnight because she thought she had 0% thc cbd butwhen it was found in her carry on at the airport, it tested positive for thc.

People think because local leo has a hands off approach with all the local shops selling it that it is legal in every state. It is not. There is still a lot of gray areas.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blm For This Useful Post:
Deadwood (08-14-2019), FBL (08-13-2019)
Old 08-26-2019, 03:10 AM
Donating Member

theprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by millenium girl View Post
I have no experience when it comes to Kratom but I take low doses of CBD for anxiety, pain and insomnia and it works without sides. It is a good inflammatory.
Very good anti-inflammatory indeed! What brand do you take if you don't mind sharing? It's probably a better anti-inflammatory with antioxidant and neuro-protective properties than mitragyna speciosa (kratom)...

Yes from what I've seen BOTH have benefits and of course counter indications, I suppose they could be called, where insight, intelligence, and localized and specific genetic reaction observation all have to factor in to making decisions on what's best to take.

I.e. Whey Protein vs Egg? What does your body respond to better?

For me personally, because of past drug usage and even before that always very tightly wound and overly hyperactive (especially psychologically) I found kratom to be far superior to CBD in having an effect on my nervous system, my mood, my internal image and perception of things including myself. My blood pumps smoother a little richer almost lol. Great!

I'd like to maybe write some info on it in a separate thread in the near future.
Old 08-26-2019, 03:11 AM
Donating Member

theprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by paramuscle View Post

~PM
Follow the money...?