World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > Adult topics NSFW

Adult topics NSFW Any discussion that is of a Mature nature

Old 08-01-2020, 08:35 AM
jipped genes jipped genes Is Off Line

Thanked 4,617 Times in 3,536 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Another thread made me think of this gal.

Me and some of my pals were huge The Hobbit and LOTR fans. Anyone remember the animated hobbit movie from the late 70s? It is REALLY good if you drop 3-4 grams of magic shrooms then watch it. Here is the story that links a song from this movie to a gal I went out with.

I used to date a girl who was not real pretty, but she put out and was a monster in the back seat of my 68 stang, behind the dumpster at whataburger, on a lawn chair in her folks back yard, pretty much anywhere and anytime we had at least 3 minutes to be alone. I liked her. (I once got a HJ to fruition at the dining room table of her house with her parents across the table, I tell you, she was insatiable and as a teen I loved it, pretty or not....definitely not)

So, my buddies would sing this song when we were all out at the bonfire or a party or such and she would come take my hand and lead me away to pleasure her. I saw her off and on from 16 years old until maybe a year before I got married when she moved away. Note, when I listen to this song I get a chub....

I give you "Down, down to goblin town."

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Old 09-03-2020, 11:34 AM
Willis Willis Is Off Line
Administrator

Thanked 8,624 Times in 5,659 Posts
Willis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond repute
Jipped, lmao man.... not that I never wanted some hobbit head while on shrooms but I can't bring myself to click play on this...
The Following User Says Thank You to Willis For This Useful Post:
jipped genes (09-05-2020)
Old 09-24-2020, 07:56 PM
WCBB Veteran

Troop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond repute
I never knew of the Hobbit or LOTR in the 70's however I did get introduced to the magic mushrooms ONCE! Hanging out with the gang at a party and one guy made some shroom tea. Not sure how much I drank, pretty certain it wasn't much. Feeling good, decided to leave and go see a girl in my prized 1983 Chevy S-10 that was always clean and waxed. When I began to realize where I was next, it was an emergency room with two state troopers standing beside my bed. I was told that I had crossed over the center line and struck another vehicle head on in a strait away. Other person was fine and not transported. I took the light switch through my left knee plus a blood test since I was not coherent to answer when I arrived to see what "drugs" I took. Test came back negative for drugs! Troopers asked me what I took and like I've been taught to always tell the truth, I said, "I don't take drugs, I'm an athlete" since they had nothing with a negative blood test result. I felt really bad about the other person for my choice and extremely fortunate that neither of us was killed. After seeing my truck it was not a full head on but partial. Anyhow, didn't mean to hijack your thread but the shrooms brought back a memory that will never go away. Scared me so bad I never tried them again. Sorry to hijack, just sharing a not so magical moment.