World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Medical and Physical Therapy questions

Medical and Physical Therapy questions A place to talk about current and or past injuries and possibly how to deal with those injuries. Any advice should not be considered as medical advice, but rather from one person to another as you might ask a friend.

Old 08-07-2020, 08:46 AM
Community Veteran

Drax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond repute
Colitis surgery

Does anyone here have colitis

Iíve had it since 2013 and was under control with oral asacol for years

Last year it all went bad and flared they put me in the hospital. Tried humira with no luck and now entyvio isnít helping

Thinking of colitis surgery so looking for anyone that had it done and outcome and how long you were out of commission
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 08-08-2020, 07:57 AM

Thanked 4,624 Times in 3,543 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Bro that is a big one. My aunt had it and was in the hospital 7 full days and could not do anything for a month. Recovery took her 6 months to be fairly normal and she was still having probs with a reoccurring infection. (I do not know which kind it was as there are different types of colitis?)

Not trying to scare you. She is not a healthy person at all and overweight. I bet TB500 and BPC157 would decrease healing time significantly.

I will say that she swore by a probiotic enema and said it has helped her a lot. I pretty much only talk to her on Xmas so she can spend 20 minutes telling me about her health probs so I do not know how she is doing since last Xmas but it may be something to at least look into.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Old 08-08-2020, 03:04 PM
Administrator

Thanked 3,070 Times in 2,325 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
For UC, surgery has actually declined over the years, but if it is needed, it depends on how much they need to resect of the large intestine, or if a full colectomy is needed....depending on the risk for cancer, etc. At that point they will do an ileostomy and add a collection pouch for your pooh. I don't know anybody off-hand who has had it.
Old 08-09-2020, 08:54 AM
Community Veteran

Drax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for input guys

I’ve used tb500 and bpc to try to heal the colitis with no luck . But I’d agree it would help post surgery .

I guess it’s person to person on out come. . I know two people that had it done in the last year. Said it was a rough surgery but both say they are so glad they did it.

It’s a tough decision but I’m burnt out living with colitis
Old 08-14-2020, 07:08 PM
Community Veteran

I have a consult with surgeon on the 3rd

I’ll definitely be getting some Bpc and tb
The Following User Says Thank You to Drax For This Useful Post:
jipped genes (08-15-2020)
Old 09-13-2020, 09:06 AM

Thanked 4,624 Times in 3,543 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
How you feeling bro?

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."