World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 09-12-2020, 06:19 PM
Administrator

Thanked 3,069 Times in 2,324 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
^^
I added in T3/T4 a couple of times over the last couple years and both times it sort of backfired on me. Sucks about the Tren. that happened to me with NPP a couple of times and way back eventually it happened with deca. I never really had the gyno issue with estrogen. It was always the 19 nor steroids.
Yea...i'm gonna hold off on the T3/T4 for a little while longer. I seem to be burning fat off fairly well, even while having the last 2 weeks be off some from a sinus infection and achiness. I'd rather keep it in my pocket to pull out as needed for when things slow down...which is what I always did in the past. I always ran it with Tren, which helped with any catabolism effects, so now that I cut tren out, and many years older and weaker, i'm gonna hold out until later. It will be interesting to see how that goes. I'm not too concerned about it at this point since i'm not getting on a stage, so if i lose a little bit of muscle from it, then that is fine. My main concern is fat loss at this point...though of course, I don't want to play down losing muscle, it is very important. I was always fine with T3 up to about 75mcg/d, so if I get a little bump from anything below that, then i'll be happy. When I went over 75mcg/d, I got a little 'stringy' looking. Not using a lot of these compounds for many years has me guessing now on how i will be effected now that i'm a good decade or more older lol. Overall, it will hopefully be fun, and educational for me.

When I ran NPP about a year and a half ago (100mg M/W/F only), along with the same test dosage i'm on now, it was a phenomenal run. I never got nipple sensitivity at all. Now many years prior I did, but I was using between 5-700mg/wk. TBH, if i ever am able to use NPP again, I loved the 300mg/wk, and i'll never go above that. My mind is still blown about this tren run....effin' sucks I got a few extra bottles now too i'm gonna have to figure out what to do with, lol. At this point, I am not looking at Tren to be used again in my future.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 09-12-2020, 06:38 PM
Administrator

MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Well a few days later in the week, and i'll give another update. I've felt better this week from the achiness, but I still had/have a lingering effect from it. I trained on Monday or Tuesday, then missed the whole week until today (Sat). I couldn't wait any longer, it was driving me nuts.

So right now, i'm just taking 40mg/d of test blend ED sub-q + 75mg/d of Anavar + 2iu HGH every night. Also taking 20mg/night of Nolva and 1mg of Arimidex EOD this week to get what I think was tren-induced gyno knots to go down. I'll adjust that downward after it improves....

Something has kicked in because despite dropping tren, being sick, and only eating halfway like I should, I am getting more veiny in many places, and my overall stomach distention has went down some. The wife told me yesterday she can tell in my arms, legs, and back the visual size and conditioning improvements, both with a shirt on and off. Of course, she hammered me that I need to keep working my stomach area. She always seems to say something about my stomach after I eat a big meal. Like I said above, diet this week was only half on. Right before she mentioned my "need to improve my gut" comment, I had just ate 4 chicken sandwiches

But anyway, the move to 75mg from 50mg/d of Anavar, and the use of 2iu HGH has added a good effect, despite dropping tren....fukk me though, it makes me wonder how things would be if I also was able to have had the tren in the mix this past week too Oh well, it's out, and that's that....and i'm happy with the past week even going lackluster at my goal. This next week it will be back on like Donkey Kong though.

So as stated above in my response to Glyco, i'm holding out on T3/T4 until I really need it. So not sure when that will happen, but it will be many weeks probably. I'll mention it once it's in.

Supp's and everything are all the same. I don't usually run this much, but using more orals right now and a few added compounds down the stretch, I just wanted to cover all bases.
Old 09-12-2020, 08:13 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 5,219 Times in 3,325 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
I'm playing with blends.
Old 09-13-2020, 02:31 AM
Community Veteran

Dawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
Well a few days later in the week, and i'll give another update. I've felt better this week from the achiness, but I still had/have a lingering effect from it. I trained on Monday or Tuesday, then missed the whole week until today (Sat). I couldn't wait any longer, it was driving me nuts.

So right now, i'm just taking 40mg/d of test blend ED sub-q + 75mg/d of Anavar + 2iu HGH every night. Also taking 20mg/night of Nolva and 1mg of Arimidex EOD this week to get what I think was tren-induced gyno knots to go down. I'll adjust that downward after it improves....

Something has kicked in because despite dropping tren, being sick, and only eating halfway like I should, I am getting more veiny in many places, and my overall stomach distention has went down some. The wife told me yesterday she can tell in my arms, legs, and back the visual size and conditioning improvements, both with a shirt on and off. Of course, she hammered me that I need to keep working my stomach area. She always seems to say something about my stomach after I eat a big meal. Like I said above, diet this week was only half on. Right before she mentioned my "need to improve my gut" comment, I had just ate 4 chicken sandwiches

But anyway, the move to 75mg from 50mg/d of Anavar, and the use of 2iu HGH has added a good effect, despite dropping tren....fukk me though, it makes me wonder how things would be if I also was able to have had the tren in the mix this past week too Oh well, it's out, and that's that....and i'm happy with the past week even going lackluster at my goal. This next week it will be back on like Donkey Kong though.

So as stated above in my response to Glyco, i'm holding out on T3/T4 until I really need it. So not sure when that will happen, but it will be many weeks probably. I'll mention it once it's in.

Supp's and everything are all the same. I don't usually run this much, but using more orals right now and a few added compounds down the stretch, I just wanted to cover all bases.
I think you should start a log dude. Interesting especially bcoz you took so long off from the iron, and haven't ran a real cycle in a long time. Maybe include some workouts and #'s - I'm sure your strength levels will soar fast considering you been slacking so long & muscle memory.

Btw, what kinda cutting diet are you on to eat FOUR chicken sandwiches - 8 pieces of bread is a lot. Or you doing IF and that was one of your large meals?
The Following User Says Thank You to Dawgpound_Hank For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (09-14-2020)
Old 09-14-2020, 05:14 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
I think you should start a log dude. Interesting especially bcoz you took so long off from the iron, and haven't ran a real cycle in a long time. Maybe include some workouts and #'s - I'm sure your strength levels will soar fast considering you been slacking so long & muscle memory.

Btw, what kinda cutting diet are you on to eat FOUR chicken sandwiches - 8 pieces of bread is a lot. Or you doing IF and that was one of your large meals?
I'm no good at logs, lol. I'd rather just keep this thread active for now since i've been posting in it a few times already

Well, I don't have too much as i'm training from home, but i got a squat rack, a 7'/2000# bar (or close to it), curl bar, good adjustable bench, a pretty kickass leg extension and leg curl machine I picked up from XMark (same with my bench and bars...thanks to Genetic Freak for letting me know about them!!!). Then I have 5's, 10's, 15's, 20's, 25's, 40's, 80's, and 95's on dumbbells. I really need to get some 50's and 60's...well and some 30's. I have 6x 45# wheels, a set of 35#, a set of 25#, and like 10x10#'s.

The weight has been fine for me, for the most part, because my strength was already down from not training (it's went up some though obviously). Also, my shoulders can only tolerate so much because they are jacked up big time However, I do what I can, and just take it easy with them on how I feel. It really hampers my incline bench big time

For chest, i'm doing dbell bench, incline dbell, a little bit of dbell pullovers, and dbell flyes. Not a lot of barbell work at this time. I'm gonna see if I am able to hit decline from my adjustable bench...haven't tried yet.

Shoulders: dbell and barbell sitting presses, Side laterals, front laterals, etc.

Tris: Close grip bench, skullcrushers, overhead dbell extensions, and sometimes some pushdowns with this band I have.

Back: Pendlay/barbell rows, Tbar rows, rack deads, reverse dbell laterals (rear delts), shrugs, some band work, DC rack chins, etc.

Bi's: Incline DC 1-arm dbell curls (leaning on my incline bench), alternating dbell curls, hammer curls, pinwheels, curl bar, straight bar, reverse curls, etc.

Legs: Squats, straight legged deads, sitting leg curls, leg extensions, standing leg curl, dbell split squats, dbell step-ups onto a tree stump or chair, lunges (though I haven't really done any yet).

Calves: Limited, so I just stand off the side of a 2x4 and do 1-legged standing calf raises holding a dbell.

I have a stationary bike for most of my cardio...though I do have a treadmill too, but it states a max weight of 250#....so I don't want to break it as the wife uses it every now and then
Old 09-14-2020, 05:23 PM
Administrator

Oh....and the chicken sandwiches were because I only had a protein drink in the morning that day, then didn't get back home until later that day, so I just hit 4 of those, and the next day, I felt and looked good. I think I also had 4x pop tarts that night too

I failed on prep that day, but I wasn't supposed to be out that long. I usually carry my lunch cooler with me everywhere I go....just happened that I didn't do it for that day. That said, I usually don't go out too much these days with all this covid shit.

That day, I I headed out of town see if TSC had anymore horse stall mats, as I need 2x more. I also went around to check out a few places for new rims for my car, as i've had my car parked pretty much the last year from a cracked rim. Then I had to stop by my dad's, get gas, then costco before heading home

IF is cool, but I prefer more frequent meals spread throughout the day when I have my protein up....mainly due to having my gallbladder out years back and needing a little added time for digestion between feeds. So I average 5 meals per day.
Old 09-14-2020, 06:53 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

About 8 years ago I did tren at to high a dose and ended up finishing off the cycle early and took 3 weeks off because it just felt like I needed to. Then I went on IGF-1 LR3, TRT dose of test and 40 mg/d of anavar. I looked absolutely sick. That was one of the best looks I ever had. People I knew at the gym were asking me what I was on, if I was on GH etc. It was crazy. Now 8 years later ...
MR. BMJ  (09-14-2020)
Old 09-15-2020, 10:47 PM
Community Veteran

Dawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond repute
BMJ for you to weigh 280, just started working out after near 2 year layoff, AND getting more veiny in many places as you say, then you must be a genetic freak amigo. Most guys under those same circumstances would be 22% + BF and 30 lbs away from seeing vein one.

What ballpark bf% would you guess you're at?
Old 09-16-2020, 01:35 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
BMJ for you to weigh 280, just started working out after near 2 year layoff, AND getting more veiny in many places as you say, then you must be a genetic freak amigo. Most guys under those same circumstances would be 22% + BF and 30 lbs away from seeing vein one.

What ballpark bf% would you guess you're at?
Well, I was speaking more from an improvement standpoint, and not a "stage-ready" standpoint, Hank. I don't hold a lot of fat on my arms and calves and a few other places, so I can usually see veins fairly easy when I clean up diet and add in a little cardio. I hold most of my fat in my gut region and lower back right now...though they are slimming down as well. I have not pushed it hard on diet, slowly taking it down....same with cardio and AAS. And i'm definitely not a genetic freak.
Old 09-16-2020, 05:05 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Quote:
Well, I was speaking more from an improvement standpoint, and not a "stage-ready" standpoint, Hank. I don't hold a lot of fat on my arms and calves and a few other places, so I can usually see veins fairly easy when I clean up diet and add in a little cardio. I hold most of my fat in my gut region and lower back right now...though they are slimming down as well. I have not pushed it hard on diet, slowly taking it down....same with cardio and AAS. And i'm definitely not a genetic freak.
My goal is to be the genetic freak king of old and saggy in 20 years.
MR. BMJ  (09-16-2020)