World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > General Chat The lounge

Shoutbox

Old 04-21-2017, 07:51 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,391 Times in 1,152 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
first off, you were probably as surprised as the guy was when it came out of your mouth, you were thinking wtf did i say that, as it is not true, yet, you did, lol

INSTINCT, my friend...........i am sure you've done 10 of thousands of inspections, thus memory says when they initiate, and elevate confrontation, there are only 3 outcomes

a. it goes higher
b. it stays elevated
c. it disipates slowly

so, you're subconcious works all this out, and walla, solution pops out

non threatening requests

a. let me do my job
b. let me do my job in a respectable way

based on the outcome, imho, guy is a decent guy, we all have bad days and say stupid shiot............that we regret, which he did

in ten words, you changed the world in which u lived

the fact you are concerned, only says one thing, honesty is a high priority value for you and when you are not, it must be addressed for fear u r really not
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 04-21-2017, 10:48 AM

Thanked 2,159 Times in 1,645 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
tbar good insight. I do have one of those cheap $7 video pens from ebay they just suck. they will not buy us body cams I normally carry a voice recorder but thought nothing of this inspection.

the guys second building was as good as the first. he is a good foreman and his employees good at their jobs. And my final inspection noted the good work. GREEN TAG

i am good at de-escalating most situations. been doing this 21 years.

Anyway it is over and done. I justify it by telling myself that it calmed down the situation and prevented me from having to write a bunch of reports and possibly escalating the situation to violence. (i have only had 1 violent physical encounter in 21 years)

Anyway, I am an ethical inspector, or at least I try my best to be. I admit it feels good to see a jackass who gave me grief get found guilty in court off my citations. I should be indifferent as it is just part of the job, right?

anyway I love my job, for every asshole I deal with I meet 20 really cool people just trying to earn a living.

--Thomas Jefferson

if ignorance is bliss than i am very blessed.

Tact is for people who are not witty enough to use sarcasm.

“Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.”
Plato