World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > HGH, Peptides and Insulin Articles

Shoutbox

Old 07-02-2018, 12:33 PM
Warhead14

HGH Sodium Content

Was having a conversation with a very well know Hollywood guy who everyone knows uses HGH. As with any conversation I have about HGH usually what kind comes up, and Im always quick to say I dont believe in Chinese HGH. Not saying there isnt some activive hormone in some of it, but when you compare sides with legit brand HGH there are huge gaps. I also acknowledge that there is gaps in legit pharma hgh as well. On side effect that is always more pronounced for me than others is water retention. The first chinese HGH I ever used was the legitimate Jintropin, the water retention was STUNNING! 12 pounds in 2 weeks of pure water. It eventually decreased, but I always had extra water on. I tried almost every damn HGH there has been to offer, Riptropin also gave me insane water retention. So recently I had started back on 1iu of Serostim as I couldn't get a good price on Omnitrope which to date is my second favorite next to Humatrope. Within 10 days I was carrying 6 extra pounds of water. In speaking with my friend and pointing this out he said its sodium content, and that Serostim is designed for AIDS patience and that it intently has more sodium in it for reasons he wasnt sure but that he had been told by a doctor, Rand McClean, that was the case. Omnitrope and Humatrope were designed for stunted growth and did not have that extra sodium in them. My personal experience confirms that at least for me. So now I was thinking about the Chinese stuff, that gives me off the charts water retention and the sides from that hat effect me, such as high BP. Anyone know anything more about this subject?
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 07-02-2018, 01:46 PM
Community Veteran

chadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond repute
I don't have any info on it but 12 pounds in 2 weeks is crazy!! lol I got some water retention on the generics I run in the first 2 months but nothing like that. Maybe a couple pounds. 12 pounds is nuts, No wonder you dislike generics. I would too!
Old 07-02-2018, 02:05 PM
Community Veteran

Pen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond repute
Hmmmm. Interesting. Water weight would be a big deal for me. Hoping to avoid that as much as possible. Keep the info coming...