World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Medical and Physical Therapy questions

Shoutbox

Medical and Physical Therapy questions A place to talk about current and or past injuries and possibly how to deal with those injuries. Any advice should not be considered as medical advice, but rather from one person to another as you might ask a friend.

Old 05-28-2018, 08:42 AM

Thanked 2,885 Times in 2,202 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Best of luck MG, you wore that old knee out and now you will get a new one. I wish you a speedy recovery and respite from your pain. Lean on us here on the board when you feel like you are going crazy because you cannot train. (i say this because I have read your log long enough to know you get anxiety when you cannot work out)

You will be spending your time resting and recovering so you can train hard down the way. spend to save.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
millenium girl (05-29-2018)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 05-29-2018, 12:58 AM
Donating Member

cockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond repute
I hope it works out well MG!
The Following User Says Thank You to cockswole_gentlemen For This Useful Post:
millenium girl (05-29-2018)
Old 05-29-2018, 09:50 AM

Thanked 2,554 Times in 2,202 Posts
millenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys. July 3 is the surgery and I guess I will need 1 month and a half to two months rehab before I can start doing legs again.
Old 05-30-2018, 01:43 AM
Honorable Deviant

Rebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond repute
Holy Moly I have not been around much and not from lack of desire. Apologies!

Kitty!!! If I lived closer I'd be your Uber guy. Uber-nom nom pick up. Uber-pick up some things for ya. Have to keep an eye on you. We have to make sure your purring through it all. Hugs!!
millenium girl (05-30-2018)
Old 05-30-2018, 09:03 AM

millenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
Holy Moly I have not been around much and not from lack of desire. Apologies!

Kitty!!! If I lived closer I'd be your Uber guy. Uber-nom nom pick up. Uber-pick up some things for ya. Have to keep an eye on you. We have to make sure your purring through it all. Hugs!!
Awww don't apologize. You always cheer me up with the kitty pictures

Thank you for being such a sweet buddy xx
Old 07-08-2018, 08:05 AM

I had the TKR on Tuesday and got back home on Friday. I was on heavy meds (Fentanyl) that killed my appetite and made me feel like a junkie. Right now all I take is Tramadol 50mg twice a day.

Knee is swollen and sore but that was to be expected. I started rehab at the clinic but I rent a Kinetec machine that I have to use twice a day for an hour and the physiotherapist will come to my place 5 times a week. I hope there won't be any complications.
Old 07-08-2018, 08:07 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,453 Times in 2,816 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by millenium girl View Post
I had the TKR on Tuesday and got back home on Friday. I was on heavy meds (Fentanyl) that killed my appetite and made me feel like a junkie. Right now all I take is Tramadol 50mg twice a day.

Knee is swollen and sore but that was to be expected. I started rehab at the clinic but I rent a Kinetec machine that I have to use twice a day for an hour and the physiotherapist will come to my place 5 times a week. I hope there won't be any complications.
Good to hear from you. In 3 months you might wonder why you waited so long.
millenium girl (07-08-2018)
Old 07-08-2018, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
Good to hear from you. In 3 months you might wonder why you waited so long.
In three months I will retire and enjoy my "new device" then