World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Diet and Nutrition > Nutrition

Shoutbox

Nutrition Ask questions and discuss any nutrition related topics here. Making nutrition education more meaningful through facilitated group discussions

Old 01-17-2018, 03:37 PM
Community Veteran

phxmuscle1 is a name known to allphxmuscle1 is a name known to allphxmuscle1 is a name known to allphxmuscle1 is a name known to allphxmuscle1 is a name known to allphxmuscle1 is a name known to allphxmuscle1 is a name known to allphxmuscle1 is a name known to all
I am adding this abstract re A1 & A2 casein type proteins because it is a relatively new finding re issues, especially gastrointestinal issues, with milk and milk products. It's short but informative. There are other trials that have been reported and I will slowly work my way through them. The primary dairy firm selling the A2 (stable protein form) is located in New Zealand but has distribution in approx. 3000 stores throughout the US.....I have not identified any of those at this time.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27039383
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL