World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Prohormones

Shoutbox

Prohormones Discuss the best ways to cycle prohormones - Legal Steroids Alternatives! Which are the best prohormone supplements? Prohormones are precursors to anabolic steroids

Old 01-13-2016, 08:02 AM
the_dane the_dane Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

the_dane is on a distinguished road
Cool 3rd cylcle need help

I'm 42 weight 105Kg height 189cm

I have done 2 ph cycles pre configured from the dealers and now i would like to try something else and i´m looking at a halo+epi cycle and this is what i´m thinking so far:

6 weeks

Halo
75/75/75/75/75/75

Epi
40/40/40/40/40/40

Starting liver support 2 weeks before cycle and through the cycle

PCT Clomadex

is testbooster along the cycle really necessary

I have no access or knowledge of supplements except from european websites

inputs are more than welcome
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 01-13-2016, 10:28 AM

Thanked 3,443 Times in 2,747 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
The halo may shut down natural test, the test booster would be a good move...

If you've never run halo before I suggest 50/50/75 as the first three weeks. with new compounds you want to be able to evaluate your bodies reactions.. if that goes well and the run is good then you can add the extra 25 to the last two weeks....

have you run an Epi before? having history will help you ascertain where a particular side is coming from....

excellent idea on the liver support. have you done any blood work?
Darkness (01-13-2016), Friggemall (01-13-2016), Genetic Freak (01-13-2016), Nate  (01-13-2016), the_dane (01-14-2016)
Old 01-13-2016, 07:59 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line
Donating Member

Thanked 3,531 Times in 2,784 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post

If you've never run halo before I suggest 50/50/75 as the first three weeks. with new compounds you want to be able to evaluate your bodies reactions.. if that goes well and the run is good then you can add the extra 25 to the last two weeks....

have you run an Epi before? having history will help you ascertain where a particular side is coming from....

I would guess with about 99% certainty that it will shut down the natural test.
Old 01-14-2016, 03:36 AM
Hi! I'm New Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post

Just come off an epi/tren stack and my strength increased Very well and got some good lean gains about 6 Kg
Old 01-14-2016, 03:38 AM
Hi! I'm New Here!

sorry forgot no sides at all
Old 01-14-2016, 05:46 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,834 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
It looks like neither of these aromatize to estrogen. You will be suppressed so your body will most likely be estrogen deficit. Eventually that can lead to joint pain. At your age this could be a problem eventually.
Old 01-14-2016, 06:13 AM
Hi! I'm New Here!

OK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
It looks like neither of these aromatize to estrogen. You will be suppressed so your body will most likely be estrogen deficit. Eventually that can lead to joint pain. At your age this could be a problem eventually.

ok, might be a noob question how do i get around estrogen issue switch one of the PH to what or add something to the cycle?
Old 01-14-2016, 06:57 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,834 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dane View Post
ok, might be a noob question how do i get around estrogen issue switch one of the PH to what or add something to the cycle?
most older guys have used traditional AAS. In that case an aromatizing AAS is used. If a testosterone is used that serves to convert to estrogen and other metabolites that are normal in the body. Other sources of estrogens via conversion are dianabol and equipoise. I have lost track of the designer formerly leagl set of AAS that you guys like to use. I don't like them as a group sicne most of them are failed AAS that never made it to market. guys like Patrick Arnold resurrected them to market or to give tested athletes an advantage back 20 years ago and since.

That said you might add in some DHEA ot some androstendione since they will convert to estrogens. A small dose should be sufficient.
the_dane (01-15-2016)
Old 05-16-2016, 05:59 AM
shanehashle

Adisoy is India’s leading Soy Milk manufacturer based in Ludhiana, Punjab. Adisoy’s nutritious soy milk ‘Milsoy’ is available in 5 different delicious flavours of mango, strawberry, chocolate, butter-scotch and elaichi.