World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Prohormones

Shoutbox

Prohormones Discuss the best ways to cycle prohormones - Legal Steroids Alternatives! Which are the best prohormone supplements? Prohormones are precursors to anabolic steroids

Old 08-24-2015, 01:02 PM
JakeLongwood JakeLongwood Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

JakeLongwood is on a distinguished road
RPN Havoc

Did tons of research on it and decided I was going to try it.

I lasted 3 weeks on it and decided the back pumps were not worth it, def not for me. This is not an ideal supplement to use if you do Crossfit daily as I do. The back pumps will lock up your back. Even with the 4-6g of taurine I was taking it didn't help enough. Also took an on cycle support, milk thistle, and a multi vitamin.

I feel like if all i did was lift weights this would be an excellent product for me, but with the variation of workouts in crossfit, they don't make a good marriage. it also affected my cardio as well, to the point I couldn't run without back cramps.

I really started feeling the kick in at the end of week 2, made excellent gains in strength as well, PR's on my clean (25lbs), bench press (10lbs), front squat (20lbs), snatch (15lbs) and deadlift (15lbs) but I feel like some of it came from the extra lifting sessions I decided to do while on cycle and really concentrating on technique. Also notice my hunger went 0-100 real quick.....did gain 6 lbs but looked a lot leaner. Sleep was normal, my libido stays high so that was normal as well, energy was peaked during lifting, but VERY lethargic throughout the day.

I can honestly say that you will get better than average results in a short period of time, and the only side effects I saw was my back tightening. If i was on a set lifting schedule with minimal cardio this would def be my 1st choice.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 08-24-2015, 06:27 PM
Wallyd Wallyd Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Wallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't think you could even find that anymore.
Old 08-24-2015, 08:22 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line
Donating Member

Thanked 3,537 Times in 2,788 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Look at the non-hormone pre-workouts for your crossfit sessions.
Old 08-25-2015, 12:52 PM
JakeLongwood JakeLongwood Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

JakeLongwood is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallyd View Post
it's easily available
Old 08-26-2015, 06:17 PM
DirtyD DirtyD Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

DirtyD is a splendid one to beholdDirtyD is a splendid one to beholdDirtyD is a splendid one to beholdDirtyD is a splendid one to beholdDirtyD is a splendid one to beholdDirtyD is a splendid one to beholdDirtyD is a splendid one to beholdDirtyD is a splendid one to beholdDirtyD is a splendid one to beholdDirtyD is a splendid one to beholdDirtyD is a splendid one to behold
I loved Havoc when it was over the counter, but I haven't seen it since around 2007 or so since it was pulled off the market...
Old 06-07-2016, 10:00 AM
fanbrits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallyd View Post
neither did i
Old 07-28-2016, 12:19 PM
GoldMedalSupplements GoldMedalSupplements Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

GoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant future
possible?

This may seem obvious, but is it possible along with the Taurine you used you may simply not be getting enough good hydration?

I mean, Taurine is typically great for wicked back pumps, but some people think they are getting enough hydration and they simply may not be.

Also any caffeine or similar products can also hamper proper hydration.

Just a thought, something to look at...