World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Prohormones

Shoutbox

Prohormones Discuss the best ways to cycle prohormones - Legal Steroids Alternatives! Which are the best prohormone supplements? Prohormones are precursors to anabolic steroids

Old 10-24-2017, 06:46 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,627 Times in 1,350 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Folks...personal update

u know most likely flying the coop come 12.1

so, gotta clean de coop first lol

u know how it is when u go on an adventure, u bring back games, some u play with some u don't

i found 30 bottles of pro-hormomes from the last decade, all look mighty tempting...lol...along with ye old 100 bottles of beers on the wall, supps of every shape and form

u all know in 2012 started everything over from scratch

with the goal in mind of focusing 100% on my own senses 100% of the time

and by jove i think i've ended up somewhere, lol

why some would think 130 bottles of hoarders junk, well, i think, someone's creation and purpose in life went into these designs with the intention of helping me, the user, and providing for them and there flock

i got this gut feeling, there might be more gold there in dem hills then originally thought of, at this place, serious question

1. anyone still use pro-hormoes, personally i was always real pro'

2. any one know anything about alkaline based diets, i seem to have maybe found a sweet spot for me at least, don't know much about it, and haven't done much homework than a few chats here and there, any guidance about
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 10-24-2017, 07:46 AM
WCBB Veteran

Heady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trip View Post
u know most likely flying the coop come 12.1

so, gotta clean de coop first lol

u know how it is when u go on an adventure, u bring back games, some u play with some u don't

i found 30 bottles of pro-hormomes from the last decade, all look mighty tempting...lol...along with ye old 100 bottles of beers on the wall, supps of every shape and form

u all know in 2012 started everything over from scratch

with the goal in mind of focusing 100% on my own senses 100% of the time

and by jove i think i've ended up somewhere, lol

why some would think 130 bottles of hoarders junk, well, i think, someone's creation and purpose in life went into these designs with the intention of helping me, the user, and providing for them and there flock

i got this gut feeling, there might be more gold there in dem hills then originally thought of, at this place, serious question

1. anyone still use pro-hormoes, personally i was always real pro'

2. any one know anything about alkaline based diets, i seem to have maybe found a sweet spot for me at least, don't know much about it, and haven't done much homework than a few chats here and there, any guidance about
The only "prohormones" I used are probably more like a designer steroid. Iron Legion made a product called mithras: Dimethandrostenol. This shit got me strong as hell fast! Like anavar on steroids!
The other one I used by the same company was called Triumphalis: Methyldiazirinol. Very effective. Got some nice dry size out of it. The guy that ran IL got most these formulas from Julius Vida’s Androgens and Anabolic Agents.

I did try Epistane, but stopped it soon after starting because I was getting headaches. Not sure if that was the cause, but I figured at that time to give the orals a break.

Oh yeah, one more: Dienazone by Iron Legion is Dienolone (estra-4,9-dien-17b-ol-3-one). This work nice too. It was a topical. I think I have a few bottles stashed away some place. It worked pretty well too.
Old 10-24-2017, 08:39 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,627 Times in 1,350 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks man, I'll follow back up as I get organized.

Appreciate the fast reply, helps me plan, big time.

Ltr
Old 10-24-2017, 03:44 PM

Thanked 3,382 Times in 2,700 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
All the prohormones i tried were orals... my liver numbers were really sketchy at the time.