World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the one of the finest online fitness communities. Feel free to start a thread and introduce yourself.

Old 08-05-2019, 07:55 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 4,012 Times in 3,176 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Loaded and ready to pull the trigger.
millenium girl (08-07-2019)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 08-07-2019, 01:13 AM
theprince theprince Is Off Line
Donating Member

theprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond repute
To solve anxiety you must address it at the root. This is a comprehensive or more accurately systematic healing to the body and particularly the gut, which out of it all anxiety stems.

I use all loosely in the way that yes, anixety can be caused by other things like an impending heart attack or someone making you nervous, but chronic, physiologically almost painful anxiety always has a connection to the gut.

The gut and brain have a direct communication line. 80-90% of serotonin is produced in the gut. That's why depression is such a growing business because of general life factors and the world we live in but because the medications don't heal the gut inflammation but try to fix it up in the brain. The problem isn't there though. That's where the "symptom" is.

Kratom will be much better for your anxiety than CBD TRUST ME my friend. If you need a source PM me.
The Following User Says Thank You to theprince For This Useful Post:
millenium girl (08-07-2019)
Old 08-07-2019, 07:11 AM
Community Veteran

blm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by theprince View Post
To solve anxiety you must address it at the root. This is a comprehensive or more accurately systematic healing to the body and particularly the gut, which out of it all anxiety stems.

I use all loosely in the way that yes, anixety can be caused by other things like an impending heart attack or someone making you nervous, but chronic, physiologically almost painful anxiety always has a connection to the gut.

The gut and brain have a direct communication line. 80-90% of serotonin is produced in the gut. That's why depression is such a growing business because of general life factors and the world we live in but because the medications don't heal the gut inflammation but try to fix it up in the brain. The problem isn't there though. That's where the "symptom" is.

Kratom will be much better for your anxiety than CBD TRUST ME my friend. If you need a source PM me.
Sorry man, advising someone to take an addictive product like kratom over a non addictive product like cbd is awful advice. Does kratom work, hell yes. Is it addictive and come with nasty sides? Damn right it does. I've experienced them myself on my path to natural anxiety alternatives.
Old 08-08-2019, 09:26 PM
wanabe wanabe Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

wanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds to good to be true

I donot believe in this in any way shape or form. I believe it it is a scam.
Old 08-08-2019, 11:10 PM
theprince theprince Is Off Line
Donating Member

theprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by blm View Post
Sorry man, advising someone to take an addictive product like kratom over a non addictive product like cbd is awful advice. Does kratom work, hell yes. Is it addictive and come with nasty sides? Damn right it does. I've experienced them myself on my path to natural anxiety alternatives.
Okay you are entitled to your opinion but to say kratom is addictive is very misleading and if you just go to the Reddit forums and the kratom section you'll see thousands of people making threads about how grateful they were to find kratom for anxiety, etc. (https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/)

It's not any more addictive than food. I say this with a lot of experience on it, does it have side effects? No not really unless you take a very poor quality tainted kratom blend or are taking 50 grams of it.

CBD is great and yes it's different than kratom but to say kratom has "nasty" sides is completely inaccurate. That may have been your experience but there are a number of reasons why that may have happened.

The most important thing is to start with the lowest dose possible. If you take too much at once you'll have some nausea.
The Following User Says Thank You to theprince For This Useful Post:
millenium girl (08-11-2019)
Old 08-09-2019, 08:18 AM
Community Veteran

blm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond repute
It's not an opinion bro, it's a a fact. Kratom is addictive. It's an opioid that targets the same receptors in the brain as opiates. Yes it is said to be safer that actually opiates. I believe this after research and use but is not a risk free alternative. To deny that can be addictive and pose risks of withdrawal and sides is just being willfully ignorant, in my opinion.

Let me add this, I'm not arguing just for the sake of arguing or from a stance of being anti Kratom. I love the stuff. I love how it made me feel. However I do not care for nor would I recommend something to someone that helps cope with certain symptoms while creating new ones. Like anything else long you take it the more you need, the more you need the more risk you have of addiction and or side effects.

Last edited by blm; 08-09-2019 at 09:39 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to blm For This Useful Post:
theprince (08-26-2019)
Old 08-09-2019, 04:50 PM
Community Veteran

Pen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond repute
Not exprienced but have read up on Kratom and everything I've read on it says it is addictive albeit milder than other opiates. To say tha thousands of people say otherwise, hell... I can find thousands of people who recommend benzodiazepines but they're addictive as hell. Not knocking Kratom... Sometimes anxiety is crippling and unbearable... Maybe kratom is a safer alternative to benzo'sbut given the choice between CBD and Kratom, I've tried CBD and it works. I'd go for the CBD everytime.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pen Sillman For This Useful Post:
theprince (08-26-2019)
Old 08-11-2019, 02:39 AM

Thanked 2,673 Times in 2,308 Posts
millenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond repute
I have no experience when it comes to Kratom but I take low doses of CBD for anxiety, pain and insomnia and it works without sides. It is a good inflammatory.
Old 08-11-2019, 02:03 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,578 Times in 1,983 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteBuff21 View Post
DM me your info and I ll send over a 2-3 month supply of 30 mg CBD FSO gel capsules or oil. I have 4 or 5 different Cbd bud strains in stock, keif, and hemp hash too.
Hey Pete, glad to see you pop in, I remember reading some of your posts on this topic a few years back. Where ya been man?

The stuff you get, will it cause a positive on a drug screen for employment?

If I ever took this stuff it would be for calming/anti-anxiety effects, and for any joint relief...my ankle has been killing me (possible arthritis). Will I feel a positive effect(s)?

Thanks, I know those are vague questions...but just throwing those out
Old 08-11-2019, 02:19 PM
alpineslide alpineslide Is Off Line
AKA LUNATIC

Thanked 1,133 Times in 794 Posts
alpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post

The stuff you get, will it cause a positive on a drug screen for employment?
I might have an answer to that but itís not going to be a popular one. You may not test positive for THC, but some of the cheaper drug tests arenít even looking for THC.
The cheaper tests are looking for higher than normal levels of cannabinoids ( the human body actually produces some cannabinoids ).

The answer your looking for is that it depends on the test the employer is using.

2- time WCBB Fantasy Football League Champion 2014 & 2016
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alpineslide For This Useful Post:
blm (08-11-2019), millenium girl (08-11-2019), MR. BMJ  (08-11-2019)