World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Prohormones

Prohormones Discuss the best ways to cycle prohormones - Legal Steroids Alternatives! Which are the best prohormone supplements? Prohormones are precursors to anabolic steroids

Old 03-20-2015, 01:36 AM
twc13 twc13 Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

twc13 is on a distinguished road
pct after blood shed by xcel

sup guys. new 17 year old powerlifter here. I've been tempted to take a prohormone for at least a year and finally grew the balls to pull the trigger on it. pretty much just doing it to catch up. all of my friends and guys I lift with have taken them and I'm the only one who hasn't. I got my hands on Blood shed by xcel right before the ban and plan on starting next week. for those of you that don't know, thats a stack that contains trenavar, m sten, and mechabol. I have a bottle of blockade and pct is on its way. I like to think I know a fairly well amount when it comes to prohormones but I've never really heard anything on trenavar and that's what's scaring me. I started researching and it's showing I need to take clomid after coming off? what the hell is clomid? looking for somebody who has taken trenavar or ideally blood shed itself to tell me what I need to take with cycle support and with pct. like I said this is my first cycle and more than likely my last. just doing it to catch up.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 03-20-2015, 04:09 AM
Big B Big B Is Off Line
BANNED

Location: with dogs, goats, donkeys, chickens and a miniature pig...
Thanked 2,737 Times in 2,399 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Keep us posted on dosages and results. Don't forget a good diet

Welcome to WCBB!
Old 03-20-2015, 06:20 AM

Thanked 1,269 Times in 960 Posts
liftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond repute
Use the search feature key word clomid. You can also use nolvadex for pct much milder than clomid. Both clomid and nolvadex belong to a class of drugs called SERMS. Not SARMS that's another class of drug all together.
Old 03-20-2015, 07:07 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,728 Times in 3,012 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
A few years back I wrote a short article about AAS use in teens and young adults. You might want to give it a read. Go to the library here for a wealth of information from a range of well respected authors. Here is a direct link to my article.

http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.co...ad.php?t=88434
Old 03-20-2015, 12:31 PM

Thanked 3,731 Times in 2,969 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
Don't get caught in a "they do it so I have too" mentality. Pick your own goals and your own reasoning.... go cautiously. for what its worth at your age go light, you have a lifetime ahead of you and why take a chance on damaging a liver or f-in up your hormonal balance by going to hard too soon..... just call me gramps...
Old 03-20-2015, 07:11 PM
twc13 twc13 Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
Don't get caught in a "they do it so I have too" mentality. Pick your own goals and your own reasoning.... go cautiously. for what its worth at your age go light, you have a lifetime ahead of you and why take a chance on damaging a liver or f-in up your hormonal balance by going to hard too soon..... just call me gramps...
it's that I'm doing it because they have, I've just seen their results and really like them. trust me I'm not one to give in to "peer pressure" lmao. most of them have threw caution to the wind and not taken an on cycle or a pct. as for me, I'm the cautious type. I've done my research and know what to take with your everyday prohormones, but I've not looked into trenavar much until I came across this stack. I just figure if I'm gonna take something this strong, I want to do it as safely as possible.

so as for post cycle, take a normal pct and clomid or nolvadex and I'm good right? what about during the cycle, will I be fine with just blockade?
Old 03-21-2015, 12:31 AM

Thanked 1,961 Times in 1,444 Posts
Darkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
Tough asking those kind of pct questions here as there are few experienced ph users who post. You MAY be ok with such a pct. more likely with that particular stack of very harsh compounds at your age, you being many many years from andromaturity, the most probably outcome will be permanent endocrine damage regardless of PCT. I would never endorse a teen using that shit no way now how. I'm not even sure I would endorse an adult on trt using that stuff.

Anyhow life is about choices and this is a bad one. No safe way for a teen to use steroids. Have a nice day.
The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness For This Useful Post:
Glycomann (03-21-2015)
Old 03-22-2015, 03:34 PM
twc13 twc13 Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

soo back to the original question. during cycle I'm fine with blockade and post I'm good with pct and clomid?
Old 03-22-2015, 03:40 PM

Thanked 1,961 Times in 1,444 Posts
Darkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
No
Old 03-22-2015, 05:45 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 4,048 Times in 3,202 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
I would reconsider taking PH at your age. You may make some quick gains, but you may damage your body's ability to naturally produce testosterone. After PCT you may not be at the level you were before you started ever again. Over time you would build and maintain more muscle with proper training, diet and lifestyle.

I have taken PH a few times before and they always take me a lot longer to recover from than AAS (I am not endorsing someone at your age taken AAS either).