World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Prohormones

Shoutbox

Prohormones Discuss the best ways to cycle prohormones - Legal Steroids Alternatives! Which are the best prohormone supplements? Prohormones are precursors to anabolic steroids

Old 03-25-2015, 01:33 PM
Gruntlife0087 Gruntlife0087 Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Gruntlife0087 is on a distinguished road
Possible Gyno????? Advice please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay guys... I did a few PH cycles of a product named Epi Smash, and never had an issue. I took several products from a company called Blackstone Labs(the producer of epi smash). After taking epi smash a few times I decided to try something a little stronger, so I took their newer product Methaquad Extreme(4 different compounds: Halodrol, Methylsten, Max LMG and Dimethazine) and had a lot of nipple sensitivity pretty shortly after(maybe a week and a half after I started the cycle). I lowered my dose of the PH and still had a lot of sensitivity, so I stopped taking it, started my pct and went to my PCP and got letro(pharmaceutical grade, and my insurance covered it). My sensitivity issue went away while on the letro, and a couple months later I decided to do a different cycle(im not the smartest person out there). I took a product called Blackjack by blackstone labs. Blackjack is a quintstack, it has DMZ, Tren, Aplha, 4 Andro, and Deca in it. I had doubles up on estro blocker on this one as it is obviously very strong and I didn't want to mess myself up... I took on cycle support and did everything as safely as I could. I still got incredibly sensitive.. No lumps formed or anything, but I was so sensitive that even putting on a shirt made me want to scream. I once again stopped taking it and went to my doctor and got prescription letro. they gave me a 3 month supply.. I took it for about a month and a half and never had an issue when I came off of it. I haven't touched a PH in around 6-7 months. the only supplements I have taken are protein and BCAA, and I took Ostarine for about 4 days(30 mg/day) just to see what it did(I had been told it helps give insane pumps). Several weeks ago I all of a sudden started having a lot of sensitivity and it hasn't went away. I've tried starting letro again until I ran out of it, and also tried another estrogen blocker. Any idea what would be causing it? I went to my doctor and discussed it and was told to go see an endocrinologist, and that my doctor couldn't fine any lumps or anything that they thought was out of the ordinary. I had blood work done a couple months back(just about a month before I started having the sensitivity issue) and all of my hormone levels came back perfectly fine....

Please help!!!!
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 03-25-2015, 01:42 PM

Thanked 3,658 Times in 2,916 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
Well, first of all WELCOME and thanks for your service!!!! (assuming from your name)
I am a novice, others here with way more knowledge on your question will give a response I'm sure... do you have any blood work on your hormone levels while on or just after your cycle?
Gruntlife0087 (03-26-2015)
Old 03-25-2015, 01:49 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Thanks for the welcome, and also for your support!!
I only have blood work for after my cycle, not for before or during. I know I should have gotten it done before I started, but for some reason I didn't(I don't remember why)
Old 03-25-2015, 01:54 PM

Thanked 3,658 Times in 2,916 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
The blood draws would give markers that could be used to try get to an answer, without them you don't have a baseline for comparison. water under the bridge... for now discontinue using anything that boosts test that could convert to estrogen or prolactin...
The letro is the way to go in my novice opinion, then when this bout subsides give it 6 months.... if you are going to try again, start with a single compound not a blend, that way it will be easier identify the culprit..... that's all I got, wish I was more help....
Old 03-25-2015, 02:58 PM
EXTINCT

Thanked 1,384 Times in 1,009 Posts
DaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond repute
I have no idea what is causing it, because I have no idea what is actually in the products you've taken. Stay away from that prohormone garbage. IMHO, most of that sh*t is harder on your body than real gear. Stick around. Read and learn. Everything you need is right here in front of you. And, oh yeah...if you continue having sensitivity, take your PCP's advice and see an endocrinologist. They can provide the correct SERM or AI for your specific needs...
The Following User Says Thank You to DaSarge For This Useful Post:
Gruntlife0087 (03-25-2015)
Old 03-25-2015, 06:38 PM
AKA LUNATIC

Thanked 1,117 Times in 779 Posts
alpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond repute
Give us the results of your latest hormone tests. We might be able to see something that looks off.

A lot of guys seem to swear by letro. Personally, I think it's to strong for most of us and prefer small doses of aromasin.

2- time WCBB Fantasy Football League Champion 2014 & 2016

Last edited by alpineslide; 03-25-2015 at 06:40 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to alpineslide For This Useful Post:
Gruntlife0087 (03-25-2015)
Old 03-25-2015, 10:00 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpineslide View Post
Give us the results of your latest hormone tests. We might be able to see something that looks off.

A lot of guys seem to swear by letro. Personally, I think it's to strong for most of us and prefer small doses of aromasin.

I will go get a copy of the blood test results. I was mistaken in my original post. I was prescribed Nolvadex, not Letro. I ordered letro from hardcore peptides prior to getting the Nolva prescription. I finished that and then went into the nolva when I was given the write up for it. My apologies for the mixup. The blood test was done shortly after I stopped taking the nolva and the only thing that the doctor said was out of the ordinary was that my luteinizing hormone was a little high, but they said that is typically caused by Nolva and would go back to normal within a short matter of time.
Old 03-25-2015, 10:03 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSarge View Post
I have no idea what is causing it, because I have no idea what is actually in the products you've taken. Stay away from that prohormone garbage. IMHO, most of that sh*t is harder on your body than real gear. Stick around. Read and learn. Everything you need is right here in front of you. And, oh yeah...if you continue having sensitivity, take your PCP's advice and see an endocrinologist. They can provide the correct SERM or AI for your specific needs...
I took the PH because I figured it would be easier on the body than going straight to real gear, plus it's a lot easier for me to come by. But I'll definitely go see the endocrinologist as soon as I hear something back about an appointment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
The blood draws would give markers that could be used to try get to an answer, without them you don't have a baseline for comparison. water under the bridge... for now discontinue using anything that boosts test that could convert to estrogen or prolactin...
The letro is the way to go in my novice opinion, then when this bout subsides give it 6 months.... if you are going to try again, start with a single compound not a blend, that way it will be easier identify the culprit..... that's all I got, wish I was more help....

I was going to just try out a cycle of Hexadrone or one of Epistane if anything, and that won't be for at least 6 months when I get back from a short leave I am taking.
Old 03-25-2015, 10:37 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

I also forgot to mention this in the original post... I figure it's important information..

I'm lactating as well. My right nipple is a lot more sensitive than my left, but I am having a discharge from both of them. Left one is more of a yellowish discharge with a very little bit of green from another spot(and it is actually the nipple on both sides) and the right side is more of a dark green/black with just a tad bit of yellow. If that tells anyone anything?
Old 03-25-2015, 10:44 PM
EXTINCT

Thanked 1,384 Times in 1,009 Posts
DaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruntlife0087 View Post
I took the PH because I figured it would be easier on the body than going straight to real gear, plus it's a lot easier for me to come by. But I'll definitely go see the endocrinologist as soon as I hear something back about an appointment.
That's understandable. BTW, I wasn't trying to come off as being too "harsh" in my response, that's just the way I write. Sort of short and direct if you know what I mean. There are different SERMS and AI's designed for specific estrogen issues. Without knowing what's in the PH's you're taking and/or seeing your BW, there's no way to accurately tell you which one to use. Hope that makes sense???
The Following User Says Thank You to DaSarge For This Useful Post:
Gruntlife0087 (03-26-2015)