World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Prohormones

Shoutbox
Loading...


Prohormones Discuss the best ways to cycle prohormones - Legal Steroids Alternatives! Which are the best prohormone supplements? Prohormones are precursors to anabolic steroids




Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 03-25-2015, 10:47 PM
Darkness's Avatar
Darkness Darkness Is Off Line
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: The Nut Hut
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 1,532
Thanked 1,930 Times in 1,422 Posts
Rep Power: 2564
Darkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for all the detailed info. Seeing an Endo is a good idea.

One of the problems we have when these things come up with the new pro hormones is the general lack of knowledge of what the compounds are, much less the specific characteristics and common endocronology changes that they may cause in people. If you were running common AAS compounds these topics become less guesswork. But who cares that's not where we are here

I would be interested to know what your estrogen and prolactin levels are. Prolactin can sometimes be created from 19nor compounds, and maybe some of these products you took elevated your prolactin levels. If this is the case, a D2 agonist such as cabergine or pramiplexole is used to lower it instead of the SERM and AI you took to address estrogen. However, since the nolva and/or letro helped temporarily, it could still be a prolactin issue since the prolactin receptors in breast tissue seem to require the presence of estrogen for the prolactin to act on those receptors. So... Bloodwork showing estrogen and prolactin would give everyone interested an indication of what drug to take.

Another thing, if you do use letro, it is always a good idea to slowly taper that down to help prevent an estrogen rebound, if that's what's going on too.

Let us know bro.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness For This Useful Post:
Gruntlife0087 (03-26-2015)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

  #12  
Old 03-25-2015, 10:51 PM
Darkness's Avatar
Darkness Darkness Is Off Line
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: The Nut Hut
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 1,532
Thanked 1,930 Times in 1,422 Posts
Rep Power: 2564
Darkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
Oh and I just read that you are lactating. I'm not a doctor, just some dude on the internet, but based on that data I will bet twenty bucks that you have elevated prolactin for sure. You need some caber bro. If your doc will prescribe that as pharm grade you're in luck. Bloodwork is still a good idea to look before and after to prove it's working.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness For This Useful Post:
Gruntlife0087 (03-26-2015)
  #13  
Old 03-26-2015, 02:02 AM
Gruntlife0087 Gruntlife0087 Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 34
Thanks: 9
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 54
Gruntlife0087 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSarge View Post
That's understandable. BTW, I wasn't trying to come off as being too "harsh" in my response, that's just the way I write. Sort of short and direct if you know what I mean. There are different SERMS and AI's designed for specific estrogen issues. Without knowing what's in the PH's you're taking and/or seeing your BW, there's no way to accurately tell you which one to use. Hope that makes sense???
Didn't come off as harsh at all! I appreciate your input. I typically try to take things with an open mind and in the best way possible!! And yes. Makes perfect sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
Thanks for all the detailed info. Seeing an Endo is a good idea.

One of the problems we have when these things come up with the new pro hormones is the general lack of knowledge of what the compounds are, much less the specific characteristics and common endocronology changes that they may cause in people. If you were running common AAS compounds these topics become less guesswork. But who cares that's not where we are here

I would be interested to know what your estrogen and prolactin levels are. Prolactin can sometimes be created from 19nor compounds, and maybe some of these products you took elevated your prolactin levels. If this is the case, a D2 agonist such as cabergine or pramiplexole is used to lower it instead of the SERM and AI you took to address estrogen. However, since the nolva and/or letro helped temporarily, it could still be a prolactin issue since the prolactin receptors in breast tissue seem to require the presence of estrogen for the prolactin to act on those receptors. So... Bloodwork showing estrogen and prolactin would give everyone interested an indication of what drug to take.

Another thing, if you do use letro, it is always a good idea to slowly taper that down to help prevent an estrogen rebound, if that's what's going on too.

Let us know bro.
I had read that tapering off is the best and safest way to use letro, so that's exactly what I did. I had it figured up to tapering off so much per day for the last 2 weeks I had it. I'm going to visit my PCP tomorrow as it is, so I'll definitely get a copy of the bloodwork results while I'm there, and possibly see about having more done. I know the endo will most likely do more bloodwork when I get an appt with them.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
Oh and I just read that you are lactating. I'm not a doctor, just some dude on the internet, but based on that data I will bet twenty bucks that you have elevated prolactin for sure. You need some caber bro. If your doc will prescribe that as pharm grade you're in luck. Bloodwork is still a good idea to look before and after to prove it's working.

I figured it would be elevated estrogen as well as prolactin. Contrary to how it may seem, I did a lot of research on PH before I took them, and I thought I had cycled correctly, but I guess not. I had thought about getting a prolactin inhibitor, but I didn't because it was on backorder and I was anxious to see what the cycle did as far as size and strength gains(which, strength shot up like crazy! 275 bench to a 360 bench in 4 weeks).
In any case, I will post my BW results when I get back home tomorrow from my doctor..



Thanks again everyone!!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-26-2015, 10:51 AM
Gruntlife0087 Gruntlife0087 Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 34
Thanks: 9
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 54
Gruntlife0087 is on a distinguished road
Alright everyone... Just got home from the doctor. My endo apt isn't until May(that's the soonest they could get me in), and they ordered an ultrasound? Is that normal?

anyway... Blood test results:

Luteinizing Hormone: Result- 21.4 Normal- 1.7-8.6
Prolactin: Result- 9.7 Normal- 1.6-18.8
Testosterone: Result- 615 Normal-332-896
Estradiol: Result- 44 Normal- 0-56


Mind you, these were from bloodwork done at the beginning of January(according to what the doctor said), and I have to go back in a few weeks to have it done again before I go see the endo.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-26-2015, 12:17 PM
DaSarge's Avatar
DaSarge DaSarge Is online now
EXTINCT

 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Pergatory
Posts: 4,028
Thanks: 851
Thanked 1,384 Times in 1,009 Posts
Rep Power: 2034
DaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruntlife0087 View Post
Alright everyone... Just got home from the doctor. My endo apt isn't until May(that's the soonest they could get me in), and they ordered an ultrasound? Is that normal?

anyway... Blood test results:

Luteinizing Hormone: Result- 21.4 Normal- 1.7-8.6
Prolactin: Result- 9.7 Normal- 1.6-18.8
Testosterone: Result- 615 Normal-332-896
Estradiol: Result- 44 Normal- 0-56


Mind you, these were from bloodwork done at the beginning of January(according to what the doctor said), and I have to go back in a few weeks to have it done again before I go see the endo.
Super high LH. I'm assuming the ultrasound will be used to rule out testicular cancer. Do a google search for "High Luteinizing Hormone In Males". Lots of good information on what you're doctor may be thinking at this point. There's probably no reason to start self-medicating yourself since you've already seen a doctor. I mean, you could try things like HCG and cabergoline, but personally I wouldn't mess with anything until I figured out the cause...
__________________
Sarge. DaSarge@Tutanota.com (Only 37.6% crazy based on recent polling data but still a weird dude.)
Don't forget to like me on Facebook, and follow me on Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter: #JustKidding
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DaSarge For This Useful Post:
Gruntlife0087 (03-26-2015)
  #16  
Old 03-26-2015, 01:49 PM
Gruntlife0087 Gruntlife0087 Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 34
Thanks: 9
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 54
Gruntlife0087 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSarge View Post
Super high LH. I'm assuming the ultrasound will be used to rule out testicular cancer. Do a google search for "High Luteinizing Hormone In Males". Lots of good information on what you're doctor may be thinking at this point. There's probably no reason to start self-medicating yourself since you've already seen a doctor. I mean, you could try things like HCG and cabergoline, but personally I wouldn't mess with anything until I figured out the cause...

They're doing a breast ultrasound, not testicular.
I'll just stick with trying to deal with the pain and sensitivity until I get in with the endo.
They sais the LH being high could be caused by the Nolva that they prescribed me. They said that is actually very common. Said as far as the lactating goes, that is "definitely not normal"(although I already knew that) and that having brown, black and green discharge coming from my nipples when squeezed could be a sign of an infection. Could have a blocked duct or something of the sort.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-26-2015, 02:33 PM
DaSarge's Avatar
DaSarge DaSarge Is online now
EXTINCT

 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Pergatory
Posts: 4,028
Thanks: 851
Thanked 1,384 Times in 1,009 Posts
Rep Power: 2034
DaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruntlife0087 View Post
They're doing a breast ultrasound, not testicular.
I'll just stick with trying to deal with the pain and sensitivity until I get in with the endo.
They sais the LH being high could be caused by the Nolva that they prescribed me. They said that is actually very common. Said as far as the lactating goes, that is "definitely not normal"(although I already knew that) and that having brown, black and green discharge coming from my nipples when squeezed could be a sign of an infection. Could have a blocked duct or something of the sort.
Interesting. I guess I didn't read your posts thoroughly enough; I didn't realize you were getting that sort of discharge out of your nipples. I wonder why he didn't prescribe an antibiotic? I'm also surprised he didn't want to do any follow up BW to see where your numbers are now. I mean, in two/three months time everything could be back to normal and you could be worrying about nothing. High LH could also be a sign of Hypogonadism or a Pituitary gland problem. Anyway, sounds like you're headed down the right track to getting this all taken care of...Good luck...
__________________
Sarge. DaSarge@Tutanota.com (Only 37.6% crazy based on recent polling data but still a weird dude.)
Don't forget to like me on Facebook, and follow me on Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter: #JustKidding
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-26-2015, 02:36 PM
Darkness's Avatar
Darkness Darkness Is Off Line
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: The Nut Hut
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 1,532
Thanked 1,930 Times in 1,422 Posts
Rep Power: 2564
Darkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
Your prolactin is high in that bW. Hopefully the Endo gets you on some caber. Lactating nipples =prolactin gyno
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-26-2015, 08:36 PM
Genetic Freak's Avatar
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line
Moderator

 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: In the water
Posts: 16,713
Thanks: 2,916
Thanked 3,868 Times in 3,064 Posts
Rep Power: 3510
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Are you in the service now? Are you seeing a DOD doctor? If you are, they do not know shit. If it is not foot, ankle, hip or back pain they are completely lost. Even those areas they are right about 25% of the time.
__________________
If you surround yourself with the right people, I have proven anyone can be successful.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-26-2015, 11:27 PM
Gruntlife0087 Gruntlife0087 Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 34
Thanks: 9
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 54
Gruntlife0087 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
Are you in the service now? Are you seeing a DOD doctor? If you are, they do not know shit. If it is not foot, ankle, hip or back pain they are completely lost. Even those areas they are right about 25% of the time.
I don't typically do military doctors unless I have no other choice. I'm not in currently, but about to enlist for the 2nd time. I usually go to a civilian doctor. But to answer your question, no DOD healthcare provider. My personal family doctor.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:18 PM.



Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
follow worldclassbodybuilding at facebook follow worldclassbodybuilding at pinterest follow worldclassbodybuilding at twitter