World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Medical and Physical Therapy questions

Shoutbox

Medical and Physical Therapy questions A place to talk about current and or past injuries and possibly how to deal with those injuries. Any advice should not be considered as medical advice, but rather from one person to another as you might ask a friend.

Old 06-13-2017, 03:08 PM
EXTINCT

Thanked 1,321 Times in 964 Posts
DaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertFrost View Post
Restless Leg Syndrome, I thought it was only kids who got this, with the muscles growing and stretching?
I don't recall having it when I was younger but, like I mentioned, all the men in my family have it so it must be partially genetic. My dad's had it for years, and my brother (who is younger than me) got it 2-3 years ago. Mine was hit and miss and finally became unbearable last year (age 53). When it kicks in it's impossible to sleep because every two-three minutes an electric shock goes through your body into your legs. I don't think doctor's know what causes it, but they give you a small dosage of "Parkinson's" medication you take at night to help combat it. The medication works but can be unpleasant at times......
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL