World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Bodybuilding and Fitness Training Journals

Shoutbox

Bodybuilding and Fitness Training Journals Keep track of your daily training routine. An interactive way to track your progress. Have others follow and help with your progress

Old 02-15-2019, 10:03 AM

Thanked 2,609 Times in 2,252 Posts
millenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond repute
I did 60 min arm bicycle yesterday and a bit of renovation of my garden table (sanding). If someone here knows what to do after sanding please let me know

Back

Seated rows narrow grip -- 15, 15, 15
Seated rows wide grip -- 15, 15, 15
Lat pulls to the front 4 different grips -- 3 sets of 15 reps for each grip
Weighted back extensions -- 20, 20, 20

PM -- 45 min arm bicycle (min resistance).

I'm done for the week. Knee is still not bending properly.

Old 02-15-2019, 12:59 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,845 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by millenium girl View Post
I did 60 min arm bicycle yesterday and a bit of renovation of my garden table (sanding). If someone here knows what to do after sanding please let me know

Back

Seated rows narrow grip -- 15, 15, 15
Seated rows wide grip -- 15, 15, 15
Lat pulls to the front 4 different grips -- 3 sets of 15 reps for each grip
Weighted back extensions -- 20, 20, 20

PM -- 45 min arm bicycle (min resistance).

I'm done for the week. Knee is still not bending properly.
Nice work MG and stay off that knee. I would add heat then stretch followed by ice a few times a day.

What is the material of your garden table? Also, what do you want to it to look like when you are done? Some like the patina finish and others want it to look brand new.
millenium girl (02-15-2019)
Old 02-15-2019, 01:43 PM

Thanked 2,609 Times in 2,252 Posts
millenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
Nice work MG and stay off that knee. I would add heat then stretch followed by ice a few times a day.

What is the material of your garden table? Also, what do you want to it to look like when you are done? Some like the patina finish and others want it to look brand new.
Will do GF.

It is a wooden table, it was brown but turned greenish due to all the rain we had the last few months.
Old 02-15-2019, 11:46 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,845 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by millenium girl View Post
Will do GF.

It is a wooden table, it was brown but turned greenish due to all the rain we had the last few months.
Before I do anything more to the table I would ensure all the moisture is out of the wood otherwise when you seal it you will trap in the moisture. After that if you want to keep it the same color you just need to seal it. I prefer wax over poly. If you want to change the color then you need to stain it before sealing.