World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > HGH, Peptides and Insulin Articles

Shoutbox

Old 03-07-2009, 06:10 AM
Administrator

Thanked 18,457 Times in 10,710 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Uses of Insulin in bodybuilding

Insulin: The Overview the most anabolic hormone produced by the body, insulin. Additionally, insulin has the benefit of being not only legal and over the counter in most states, but it is very cheap.

Why Insulin works Should anabolics be used with insulin or is it best to use insulin while off steroids in order to hold onto muscle mass?

Insulin and Bodybuilding Insulin is almost the perfect drug to increase stamina or endurance for athletes. It is readily available, cheap, difficult to detect and actually enhances performance. But it can be lethal

Insulin Tips For Bodybuilders using insulin to help add muscle to your frame? This drug is very effective, but not something that should be casually taken. Insulin delivers more muscle gain than any other drug in the world

Directions for first time insulin users Insulin is the most anabolic hormone you can take. On the other hand its also one of the most dangerous for two reasons availability and ignorance.

Directions for first time insulin users by anabolicdiabetic To move your dose higher in order to find your ideal dose, go up by one unit per day. A very general guide would be to consider between 10 and 15 units as your pre-determined upper limit

Insulin and Carbohydrates Discussing the different classifications of carbohydrates, and how the body regulates blood glucose levels as it pertains to insulin and carbs

Insulin: The Good and the Bad In this article I will discuss what insulin is and how it works, and why diets try to control it. I will also compare the glycemic and insulin index to see how we can use these tools.

Big Fat Bastards and Insulin Many bodybuilders have employed the 10-15 grams of carbohydrates per IU of insulin administered protocol with a great deal of success in spite of the inherent dangers of non-medical insulin use

HGH + IGF-1 + Insulin There are volumes of studies available regarding the use of HGH, IGF-1 (and all its variants), and Insulin, but for the most part coming up with a good cycle incorporating all of these is a tedious process and requires more of an investment in time pouring over studies and other reading than most people wish to invest

Basic Insulin guide for beginners If you are a seasoned insulin user, this post is going to be WAY too basic to be of value to you. The purpose of this post is to answer the very basic questions for those completely unfamiliar with insulin and its use in the body and for bodybuilding purposes

Understanding Insulin</B> Insulin is well recognized as a powerful hormone capable of diverse metabolic effects in a variety of scenarios. Perhaps the most noteworthy of these scenarios is exercise, the stress of which presents significant metabolic demands. The response of insulin to these demands has far-reaching implications in terms of carbohydrate, fat, and protein metabolism.

Insulin: The Most Anabolic Hormone Look back through picture archives of bodybuilding and you will be struck by a startling fact. In the last half-decade bodybuilders have been getting much larger much quicker. Certain professionals have added twenty pounds to their contest weight in one season, after having seemingly reached a plateau. The bodybuilding audience loves to hear that this weight gain is due to some secret drug or some newly discovered gene therapy. Elaborate theories are developed to explain these rapid weight gains and the professionals themselves are not helpful; they claim that it's the new X-brand supplement that's doing it and leave it at that.

How to use insulin Insulin is the most anabolic hormone you can take. On the other hand its also one of the most dangerous for two reasons availability and ignorance.

INSULIN AND HCA Getting straight to the point, unless you are a moron and are eating fat during insulin use, or you have crappy insulin sensitivity, HCA is the second most effective fat gain inhibitor next to Clenbuterol

The Skinny on insulin parts 1, 2 and 3 From a muscular anabolic perspective, there is a synergistic effect between AS and insulin. This is because they both directly stimulate protein synthesis as well as other mechanisms.

How To Use Insulin Without Gaining Fat There are various types of insulin available but as bodybuilders we are only interested in the short acting types. The only two types that should be used are Humalog and the R (Regular) Types.

Monster's insulin Primer Its highly anabolic and non-androgenic, and in case some of you are in the dark (I'd like to think we're all clear on anabolic versus androgenic, but ya never know) I'll briefly touch on the subject before diving in... if you're ok on anabolic/androgenic concepts, skip to the INSULIN part

Insulin FAQ by Acneman Insulin is a hormone secreted by the beta cells of the pancreas that controls the metabolism and cellular uptake of sugars, proteins, and fats. As a drug, it is used principally to control diabetes. Insulin is not a steroid.

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Precision Pinz

Beyondsupplements
Myprotein.com
Strength.com
i-Supplements
A1Supplements.com
BulkSupplements.com
Egg Whites International <---100% Bio-Available Egg White Protein

Remember... Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to basskiller For This Useful Post:
Badapple (08-23-2009), BigBody (09-07-2011), bigtex (12-31-2013), Heethen (05-07-2011), strongarm (04-07-2009), TheBullFrog (02-02-2012)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 03-07-2009, 07:40 AM
EveRaything EveRaything Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

EveRaything is on a distinguished road
VALUEABLE info killa.anyone who decides to try, or run slin w/gear must read!! hypo comes on fast and hard.
Old 08-23-2009, 05:13 PM
Administrator

Thanked 18,457 Times in 10,710 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
a few new articles added

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Precision Pinz

Beyondsupplements
Myprotein.com
Strength.com
i-Supplements
A1Supplements.com
BulkSupplements.com
Egg Whites International <---100% Bio-Available Egg White Protein

Remember... Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
Old 08-23-2009, 05:28 PM
bigjay bigjay Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

bigjay has a brilliant futurebigjay has a brilliant futurebigjay has a brilliant futurebigjay has a brilliant futurebigjay has a brilliant futurebigjay has a brilliant futurebigjay has a brilliant futurebigjay has a brilliant futurebigjay has a brilliant futurebigjay has a brilliant futurebigjay has a brilliant future
Much needed post bass, always wanted to try slin, but need more research, plus it scares the shit out of me.
Old 08-23-2009, 07:09 PM
Beast Beast Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Thanked 1,038 Times in 780 Posts
Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBeast has a reputation beyond reputeBeast has a reputation beyond reputeBeast has a reputation beyond reputeBeast has a reputation beyond reputeBeast has a reputation beyond reputeBeast has a reputation beyond reputeBeast has a reputation beyond reputeBeast has a reputation beyond reputeBeast has a reputation beyond reputeBeast has a reputation beyond repute
I started at 2iu's and went up 2 units every other day till I felt goofy at 12 units, then backed it down to 10. I don't use it much will go on streaks for a week of two
Old 08-23-2009, 08:44 PM
ajweb ajweb Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

ajweb is on a distinguished road
hey beast,
could u tell difference when using as far as gains...did u use alone or with other things
Old 08-23-2009, 08:57 PM
Beast Beast Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Thanked 1,038 Times in 780 Posts
Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBeast has a reputation beyond reputeBeast has a reputation beyond reputeBeast has a reputation beyond reputeBeast has a reputation beyond reputeBeast has a reputation beyond reputeBeast has a reputation beyond reputeBeast has a reputation beyond reputeBeast has a reputation beyond reputeBeast has a reputation beyond reputeBeast has a reputation beyond repute
I've done both. To be honest when I used it alone all I felt was very anabolic if that makes sense. I couldn't wait to feel the weight. It also kept me eating cause when I was done lifting I would pin 10iu's, have a shake and then I would have a mental thing going that if I didn't eat in an hour I would go hypo. This is the biggest I've ever been but wish I could target what had the most impact. cjc/ghrp-6/insulin, seems to be a great combo.
Old 08-23-2009, 11:08 PM
Badapple Badapple Is Off Line
Tuna Shaker

Badapple has a reputation beyond reputeBadapple has a reputation beyond reputeBadapple has a reputation beyond reputeBadapple has a reputation beyond reputeBadapple has a reputation beyond reputeBadapple has a reputation beyond reputeBadapple has a reputation beyond reputeBadapple has a reputation beyond reputeBadapple has a reputation beyond reputeBadapple has a reputation beyond reputeBadapple has a reputation beyond repute
Nice and easy way to get all of the info needed, great post Bass!

I've done slin a few times and it mostly made me feel super pumped and hungry. Even a few hours after I couldn't eat enough. Have yet to try slin+igf, but that is supposed to be where the magic happens.
Old 07-31-2012, 11:15 PM
ctrl ctrl Is Off Line
Donating Member

ctrl has a reputation beyond reputectrl has a reputation beyond reputectrl has a reputation beyond reputectrl has a reputation beyond reputectrl has a reputation beyond reputectrl has a reputation beyond reputectrl has a reputation beyond reputectrl has a reputation beyond reputectrl has a reputation beyond reputectrl has a reputation beyond reputectrl has a reputation beyond repute
great thread ty

Last edited by ctrl; 07-31-2012 at 11:20 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 06:13 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 27,969 Times in 12,560 Posts
strongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond repute
This thread covers it all.