World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Survivalist Prepper Area > Survival food - hunting - hydroponics

Shoutbox

Old 04-19-2018, 10:54 AM
The Flannel wearing Catnut!

3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
That is awesome and i would love to go but $1500 per person plus air fare would kill me.

I just need to find someone who will let me shoot hogs for free. they are awful here, like rats in NYC
its canadian dollars so drop that by 30%

if you want to save on cost; fly up to Plattsburg NY, rent a car, 45min later you are in Mtl you save half the flight cost
jipped genes (04-30-2018)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 04-30-2018, 06:37 AM

Thanked 2,719 Times in 2,070 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Vandoo View Post
its canadian dollars so drop that by 30%

if you want to save on cost; fly up to Plattsburg NY, rent a car, 45min later you are in Mtl you save half the flight cost
huh, never thought of that. thanks

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Old 05-01-2018, 07:47 PM
Community Veteran

Pen Sillman is a splendid one to beholdPen Sillman is a splendid one to beholdPen Sillman is a splendid one to beholdPen Sillman is a splendid one to beholdPen Sillman is a splendid one to beholdPen Sillman is a splendid one to beholdPen Sillman is a splendid one to beholdPen Sillman is a splendid one to beholdPen Sillman is a splendid one to beholdPen Sillman is a splendid one to beholdPen Sillman is a splendid one to behold
I'm in the Central US currently but my real home is in the west. There's so much open and public land, it's almost ridiculous. People do hunt on private land but mostly people do it on public land. There's no shortage of game if you live in the Rockies. Damn near every kind of critter you can imagine. I can't imagine living anywhere else as a prepper.
Old 05-04-2018, 10:12 AM

jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen Sillman View Post
I'm in the Central US currently but my real home is in the west. There's so much open and public land, it's almost ridiculous. People do hunt on private land but mostly people do it on public land. There's no shortage of game if you live in the Rockies. Damn near every kind of critter you can imagine. I can't imagine living anywhere else as a prepper.
I wish. plenty of public land here in Texas just no where near me. looking into army base this coming season

Old 05-06-2018, 05:17 PM
Community Veteran

Pen Sillman is a splendid one to beholdPen Sillman is a splendid one to beholdPen Sillman is a splendid one to beholdPen Sillman is a splendid one to beholdPen Sillman is a splendid one to beholdPen Sillman is a splendid one to beholdPen Sillman is a splendid one to beholdPen Sillman is a splendid one to beholdPen Sillman is a splendid one to beholdPen Sillman is a splendid one to beholdPen Sillman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
I wish. plenty of public land here in Texas just no where near me. looking into army base this coming season
I half grew up in West Texas, then moved back for 7 years again in DFW area for work. I don't miss the climate but I sure do miss the people. On another note, King of the Hill is one of my favorite shows.. Ah tell you whut...
Old 05-08-2018, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen Sillman View Post
I half grew up in West Texas, then moved back for 7 years again in DFW area for work. I don't miss the climate but I sure do miss the people. On another note, King of the Hill is one of my favorite shows.. Ah tell you whut...

HAHAHA! my dad is hank hill minus the beer drinking. I am no redneck but grew up in the suburbs but always felt at home on my uncles property and dairy farm.