World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Medical and Physical Therapy questions

Shoutbox

Medical and Physical Therapy questions A place to talk about current and or past injuries and possibly how to deal with those injuries. Any advice should not be considered as medical advice, but rather from one person to another as you might ask a friend.

Old 04-09-2018, 12:23 PM

Thanked 2,522 Times in 2,171 Posts
millenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry to read about that new hernia. Like the other said you could do something else. I might have to do the same. Tired of all the injuries ....

Old 04-09-2018, 02:11 PM

Thanked 4,025 Times in 2,703 Posts
~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyD View Post
Change passions. I quit the gym twice when I was younger, a number of years apart. I got into running in a big way on both road and trails, rollerblading, mountain biking, some kayaking, all sorts of ball sports. Never really was much of a swimmer, wished I did more of it. In otherwords, there are options that will still keep you fit....and destroy the remaining good bodyparts you have left.
That's it there. Just switch gears so to speak. Find a new passion and run with it.
Old 04-09-2018, 03:47 PM
pincushn pincushn Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,364 Times in 1,094 Posts
pincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond repute
Sucks BPP. Been there.

I decided to not lift heavy anymore after that.

Hope you have a fast recovery.

That's cause clown spunk is made from cotton candy. Its extra sticky.~R~F~G~
Old 04-25-2018, 09:17 AM
Community Veteran

BigPapaPumpAF has a reputation beyond reputeBigPapaPumpAF has a reputation beyond reputeBigPapaPumpAF has a reputation beyond reputeBigPapaPumpAF has a reputation beyond reputeBigPapaPumpAF has a reputation beyond reputeBigPapaPumpAF has a reputation beyond reputeBigPapaPumpAF has a reputation beyond reputeBigPapaPumpAF has a reputation beyond reputeBigPapaPumpAF has a reputation beyond reputeBigPapaPumpAF has a reputation beyond reputeBigPapaPumpAF has a reputation beyond repute
I had the surgery yesturdya. Good lord does this hurt!

He did the deal with the robot, claimed less invasive, my ass!

I have 5 holes in my belly and feel like I just did 1 million sit ups. Can't take a crap and hurts to pee. Hard to walk and hard to move. Thank god my wife is here taking care of me.

I'm done whining now.

BPP
Old 04-25-2018, 09:26 AM

Thanked 3,315 Times in 2,640 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
Not whining Papa, its reality, I had a triple fixed.... that first solid shit I took I thought the mesh was gonna come through my stomach.... laxative brother, that's a recommendation you should follow through on.... good luck
Old 05-08-2018, 02:05 PM
The Flannel wearing Catnut!

3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPapaPumpAF View Post
I had the surgery yesturdya. Good lord does this hurt!

He did the deal with the robot, claimed less invasive, my ass!

I have 5 holes in my belly and feel like I just did 1 million sit ups. Can't take a crap and hurts to pee. Hard to walk and hard to move. Thank god my wife is here taking care of me.

I'm done whining now.

BPP
hush hush, atleast you didnt get a 7 inches ball getting of your abs because of two peritonitis surgery with a scar that is like 20 inches long :P

.... i dont want to go back for that shit again