World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin

Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin Discuss peptide cycles, doses, how to mix HGH, IGF-1, MGF, Insulin and many other anabolic Peptides

Old 03-22-2017, 02:46 PM
Community Veteran

rocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadd77 View Post
I started running Ansomone yesterday at 4iu a day (2iu morning & 2iu evening). I'll be getting my blood work done late next week. I'm curious how these will test compared to the others I've ran.
Im so curious also. this new push of GH is very weird something is going on in the GH generic world

Old 03-22-2017, 03:00 PM
Community Veteran

chadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
Can I have you guys all answer for me, are you still competing if not are you using the HGH as an aging stop gap, are you hoping to compete in the future? just curious....
I'm not competing now. Don't have the time with kids since they obviously come first. But would like to sometime in the future. Maybe when I'm 70. lol

This is the first run at HGH for me. I'm really taking it for the health benefits. And like Rocket said the added muscle or 3D look as some guys call it is an extra benefit. I'll let you know what my thoughts are in about 8 months.

Right now I'm testing different brands to see which tests the best in igf-1 along with what sides I get.

Have you ever ran in the past or are you running now?