World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Shoutbox

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 03-11-2018, 03:57 PM
Administrator

Thanked 8,200 Times in 5,362 Posts
Nate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
Well I did not know to aspirate and was doing test, tren, eq and I was had gone through a vein and started coughing so hard i was sure my wife would find me dead.

I lay on the floor for an hour after it subsided too weak to get up. closest I ever felt to death.

2nd not AAS but peptide, I thought I grabbed my preloaded syringe of cjc 1295 and GHRP2.

shot the whole barrel full and it was actually about 10 mg of melanotan 2 I got an instant boner that could have broken concrete and stopped bullets and intense nausea so bad I could not walk.

tommy, my wife would be ecstatic if I did deca only. she is upset now as I started up TRT+ test and mast enanthate RRRRRRRRRR uh uh uh
damn man. Had to be scary for ya!
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 03-11-2018, 06:21 PM
Community Veteran

Massive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
That shit was brutal. It was so cheap though I kept using more and more. I had the same thought process as you though a few times...in that I tried to inject into the muscle group I was going to train that day right after....all I got was the pain from the gear + pain from the muscle soreness of training, which = double soreness. Of course I always got a fever using that shit too, and then body aches. Why the fukk I was so desperate to use it, I have no idea. There were so many different options. If anything, I missed more training from the flu-like symptoms, so it kind of backfired after all was said and done. Stupid. lol

I knew some guys using Synovex with DMSO back in the 90's without of course the estrogen extracted. I knew from reading online and from Ducvhaine that may not have been a good idea. One guy got sore nips, and the others didn't.

There was also a fellow mod over at AFboard, Caligula, who ground up the pellets for years and injected them. He got 1 minor abscess, then a maior one many years later. He boggled my mind more than anybody because I would tell him...."Rich, I can send you to people who can get you real Test and for dirt cheap," but the stubborn asss just kept using it until that last abscess. He was a damn good guy and friend, but he would do things I just cringed afterward. He had so many health problems on top of everything, and he eventually passed away a few years ago. Very sad, and he was a damn good guy. He was smarter than what his actions displayed too....could never understand that. He was one of the funniest guys i've e-met too.

RIP brother
did he go by the name of crash?
I used dazed's estro solu to remove the estro from the synovex early 2000's and used selective re-crystallization for fina too - yielded some pretty pure powder long long before powder sources were available and tren was hard to get. The few cycles I did with the synovex never caused me any problems at the injection site but like I said go bad headaches from the estro if I could go back I'd change it as I always wondered if the sterile pellets ever dissolved?
Had to take a hot injection - would heat the inject up till clear and a pop a cc
Old 03-12-2018, 11:25 AM

Thanked 1,860 Times in 1,375 Posts
Darkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
I ran tren a for over 15 months at 100EOD to 100 ED. And added lots of other stuff to it.

Bad idea.
Old 03-13-2018, 12:25 AM
Community Veteran

Dawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
I ran tren a for over 15 months at 100EOD to 100 ED. And added lots of other stuff to it.

Bad idea.
What kind of gains did you get from that? I mean, I'm assuming they didn't level out after a few months or you "seemingly" woulda stopped much sooner eh?
Old 03-13-2018, 12:39 AM
Community Veteran

Dawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by layed View Post
Already knowing the level of pip....... injecting 2 cc's into each bicep of QV enanthate, the 50ml jug. I thought training biceps after would dissipate the oil and avoid the pip. I was very very wrong.
Same here haha. Love/hate relationship - loved the gains/hated the limp for 4 days. I was a n00b at the time and QV was the 2nd brand I ever used. First was Nile sust which was very painful alsl. So hell I just figured PIP was all part of the game haha. The QV ent family jugs purportedly had like 10% BA in it to keep all that volume sterile. How true I dunno, but damn sure felt like it. I actually went back and bought more bcoz the gainz were kick ass & in early 2000's you could get the 50cc jug for $100.
Old 03-13-2018, 05:30 AM
TommyD TommyD Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,294 Times in 1,045 Posts
TommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond repute
I remember before steroids were illegal, late 80's sometime. I was natty at the time and kinda envied the juicers. I also remember some rather large football players in my high skool back in the 70's, you always knew who was juicing back then.
Old 03-13-2018, 02:44 PM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 3,325 Times in 2,411 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBAGH View Post
Where's that thread where the guy injected his sphincter? Lol
And here ya go.....

http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.co...ight=sphincter
Old 03-13-2018, 02:52 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,230 Times in 1,711 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive G View Post
did he go by the name of crash?
I used dazed's estro solu to remove the estro from the synovex early 2000's and used selective re-crystallization for fina too - yielded some pretty pure powder long long before powder sources were available and tren was hard to get. The few cycles I did with the synovex never caused me any problems at the injection site but like I said go bad headaches from the estro if I could go back I'd change it as I always wondered if the sterile pellets ever dissolved?
Had to take a hot injection - would heat the inject up till clear and a pop a cc
No MG, he only had 2 names that I am aware of. He used an older name in the early 2000's over at EF, but when he joined up over at AF, he went by Caligula. He may have used that name at Elite too, I can't remember. For the life of me, I can't remember his first name...I used to know it, but I've since forgot about it. lol
Old 03-13-2018, 08:34 PM
WrkEthic WrkEthic Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

WrkEthic has a reputation beyond reputeWrkEthic has a reputation beyond reputeWrkEthic has a reputation beyond reputeWrkEthic has a reputation beyond reputeWrkEthic has a reputation beyond reputeWrkEthic has a reputation beyond reputeWrkEthic has a reputation beyond reputeWrkEthic has a reputation beyond reputeWrkEthic has a reputation beyond reputeWrkEthic has a reputation beyond reputeWrkEthic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friggemall View Post
Never seen that thread or heard of anyone doing that. I hope he atleast used a 22g instead of 18
Old 04-02-2018, 03:41 PM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 3,325 Times in 2,411 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
Was homebrewing tren a...making 40ml...had oil, ba, bb all measured out and dumped the full amount of powder to make 80ml in the liquid. I was ready to filter when it dawned on me I had f-d up added the extra ba, bb & oil thankfully.