World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin

Shoutbox

Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin Discuss peptide cycles, doses, how to mix HGH, IGF-1, MGF, Insulin and many other anabolic Peptides

Old 01-08-2018, 03:20 PM
edvedr edvedr Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,127 Times in 878 Posts
edvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gracy29 View Post
You lost 3 lbs on 3rd day.
Please share your diet log. I wanted to follow it. Please share.
this thread is 8 years old and the OP hasn't been on in almost a year
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 01-14-2018, 02:30 PM
mikephilip mikephilip Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

mikephilip has a brilliant futuremikephilip has a brilliant futuremikephilip has a brilliant futuremikephilip has a brilliant futuremikephilip has a brilliant futuremikephilip has a brilliant futuremikephilip has a brilliant futuremikephilip has a brilliant futuremikephilip has a brilliant futuremikephilip has a brilliant futuremikephilip has a brilliant future
Please share your diet log...
Old 01-19-2018, 02:10 PM
gracy29 gracy29 Is Off Line
BANNED

gracy29 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
You lost 3 lbs on 3rd day.
Please share your diet log. I wanted to follow it. Please share.
I think no one shares their diet plan. Why bcoz, they spend 1000's of $$ on their dieticians. If you want i can send some ebooks which i have gathered since 5 years... By following these books, i lost 60 pounds in 2 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svgeman View Post
There are alot of small rules that alot of people overlook . For example xxxxxxxxx, the three week period of 1500 cals ed with no starch or sugar following the 500 cal days . And lotions , deoderant , shampoos , etc. which are oil based will have an effect on the diet .
Do you have more information on above low calorie diet protocols?

Last edited by A1food4u; 01-19-2018 at 02:14 PM.
Old 01-19-2018, 02:17 PM

Thanked 3,458 Times in 2,760 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
Gracy... adding a link within a quote by editing will get you banned.... don't do it again
Old 01-19-2018, 02:29 PM

Thanked 3,458 Times in 2,760 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
you know what... that was pretty sneaky, I think your done...
Old 01-19-2018, 02:48 PM
bigtex bigtex Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

bigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svgeman View Post
There are alot of small rules that alot of people overlook . For example , the three week period of 1500 cals ed with no starch or sugar following the 500 cal days . And lotions , deoderant , shampoos , etc. which are oil based will have an effect on the diet .
Dr. Stephen Barrett is absolutely right when he summed up these diets. Its not the HCG, the rest is based on unsubstantiated half-truths. I am not aware of any peer reviewed study that shows oil based skin or hair products have anything to do with your metabolism. I know these web sites that push this fad diet make a lot of "scientific" claims but no one of them can be backed up with real studies. Starches may or may not hurt depending on if you are insulin resistant or not. Weight training is a very glycogen depend exercise so your training will absolutely go to hell and lots of energy is burned lifting weights. What is causing the weight loss it the extreme low caloric intake. I generally eat 5000 cal/d just to maintain my body weight. I would literally eat road kill at 1500 cal/d. 500 and I would not have the energy to get out of bed to eat road kill.

Just cutting the carbs alone will cause you dehydration since 1g of glucose stores 3g of water. This is a fad diet and there is absolutely no real proof it works other than being in a sever negative energy balance. Most men need at least 1200 cal/day to function properly, less than that and lean tissue atrophy will be horrible, cortisol levels will go up and your cognitive function will quickly diminish.

You were absolutely right, take in less calories than you burn and you will lose weight. Glad you quickly saw this diet is not working and are doing something more sensible. The part they refuse to tell you is one of the common side effects of HCG use is .......weight gain.

Mostof these diets I have read say to eat plenty of animal proteins. Oh? The are loaded with oils......saturated fats. But you are told those are bad for you. You also need to avoid starches and sugar, but are told you can eat chicken breast, beef, veal, fresh white fish, crab, lobster, or shrimp), and certain vegetables, fruits, and grains. Fruits have fructose and grains. Foods that are considered starchy include grains, legumes and starchy vegetables such as potatoes, corn, peas, winter squash and sweet potatoes. Kind of sends a mixed signal. Doctors that specialize in these diets are just taking advantage of the gullible who are frantic to lose weight at any cost. And they usually pay big time.
Old 01-19-2018, 03:00 PM
bigtex bigtex Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

bigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I think no one shares their diet plan. Why bcoz, they spend 1000's of $$ on their dieticians. If you want i can send some ebooks which i have gathered since 5 years... By following these books, i lost 60 pounds in 2 years

Do you have more information on above low calorie diet protocols?

In case you are still around. I have a master's degree in sports nutrition and have worked with quite a few fitness an bodybuilders on diet plans. I have no problem giving out advice......for FREE. The big secret is just not there, I promise, even the last two weeks of a cutting phase before a BB contest is there for anyone who asks. Now what is hard to figure out, is what is best for YOU. The law of individual differences comes into play. We are all different and unique and what works for one guy may have to be changed to work for you. Dietitians have no clue about the types of diets athletes need for a sport as specialized as what we all do. They will just waste your time and money.

If you are looking for a low calorie diet you need to first determine you caloric needs and then learn the caloric value of foods. That takes time time and effort on your part. But then that is why we are all here. Most of us have no problem showing where you can educate yourself. But I think most have a problem with doing the work for you. That is just generally the lazy way out of things. Shows me you are not serious about what you are doing.