World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin

Shoutbox

Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin Discuss peptide cycles, doses, how to mix HGH, IGF-1, MGF, Insulin and many other anabolic Peptides

Old 03-22-2017, 02:46 PM
rocketw19 rocketw19 Is Off Line
Community Veteran

rocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadd77 View Post
I started running Ansomone yesterday at 4iu a day (2iu morning & 2iu evening). I'll be getting my blood work done late next week. I'm curious how these will test compared to the others I've ran.
Im so curious also. this new push of GH is very weird something is going on in the GH generic world

Old 03-22-2017, 03:00 PM
Community Veteran

chadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
Can I have you guys all answer for me, are you still competing if not are you using the HGH as an aging stop gap, are you hoping to compete in the future? just curious....
I'm not competing now. Don't have the time with kids since they obviously come first. But would like to sometime in the future. Maybe when I'm 70. lol

This is the first run at HGH for me. I'm really taking it for the health benefits. And like Rocket said the added muscle or 3D look as some guys call it is an extra benefit. I'll let you know what my thoughts are in about 8 months.

Right now I'm testing different brands to see which tests the best in igf-1 along with what sides I get.

Have you ever ran in the past or are you running now?
The Following User Says Thank You to chadd77 For This Useful Post:
chicken_hawk (04-10-2017)
Old 04-03-2017, 02:41 PM
Community Veteran

chadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond repute
Here are my results after running the Ansomone at 4iu a day

Old 04-03-2017, 06:32 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,495 Times in 2,845 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
That's pretty damn good. The rule of thumb is every unit gives about 100 ng/mL
Old 04-03-2017, 07:37 PM
Community Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
Not bad but if you look back at my other tests you'll see higher scores.
Old 04-10-2017, 06:31 AM
Administrator

Thanked 18,509 Times in 10,738 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Let me remind everyone to please be civil towards one another and even the to the others that may not be here or posting..

We've always had a no flame policy and while sometimes we're a bit more relaxed about it..

Seeing the original thread.. this will not be a repeat.

I will either edit out the flaming or soft delete the post in its enirety. .

So if you make such a post today and don't see it tomorrow or that it's been edited..
You blame yourself for making the derogatory statements and the you may blame me for the edits and no others.

I try to be fair as I can. Most of you know this. I've lost friends as well as some pretty damn fine moderators because I didn't immediately take their side.
As an admin or even a mod.. you have to not look at it as friends.. you muse try your best to remain unbias.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to basskiller For This Useful Post:
chadd77 (04-10-2017), Select (04-10-2017)
Old 04-10-2017, 08:15 AM
Community Veteran

Bass, thanks for the reminder. As a long time member at another board this is not the policy and "debating" gets out of hand quickly.

I'm not getting these tests done to benefit myself but so that others are aware of the HGH on the market and how good or bad it is testing.
Old 04-10-2017, 09:10 AM
Administrator

Thanked 18,509 Times in 10,738 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadd77 View Post
Bass, thanks for the reminder. As a long time member at another board this is not the policy and "debating" gets out of hand quickly.

I'm not getting these tests done to benefit myself but so that others are aware of the HGH on the market and how good or bad it is testing.
Honestly, my bad.. that post was supposed to be in the other thread.. sorry

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Precision Pinz

Beyondsupplements
Myprotein.com
Strength.com
i-Supplements
A1Supplements.com
BulkSupplements.com
Egg Whites International <---100% Bio-Available Egg White Protein

Remember... Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
Old 04-10-2017, 11:47 AM
Community Veteran

rocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by basskiller View Post
Honestly, my bad.. that post was supposed to be in the other thread.. sorry
no its good that its here to cuz I might fly off the handle at any second lol that just kept me reeled in.
Old 04-10-2017, 11:53 AM
Community Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
I am actually kind of seeing that with myself but only chad has actuall took the time that I can find aand do these tests. it cost money takes a lot of time and for what in the end of the day you know that's it.

but back on point yes I am seeing that with me 2.5ius had me at 350IGF and 5iu had me at 700IGF so not quite but a pretty good guess and if so chad IGF level should of been around 550-600 on 4IUs prob the lower side.
chad what was your IGF result on the ones I gave you. (I am not a source hes my friend) the black tops tested on par IGF wise with my USA serostims so I can only assume the ones I gave you to be dosed correct