World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin

Shoutbox

Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin Discuss peptide cycles, doses, how to mix HGH, IGF-1, MGF, Insulin and many other anabolic Peptides

Old 04-22-2017, 09:00 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,495 Times in 2,845 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadd77 View Post
Great info Glycomann. I've had 5 IGF-1 tests done in the last 4 months. Same lab done at the same time at the same dose. Just different brands or batch numbers.

I would have to agree with your statement that each iu should raise your igf 100 points BUT we have to remember to add our baseline to that number for our total score.

Earlier in this thread you made the comment on my ansomone test that the results were good. They tested 453 running 4iu. But that would mean that my baseline igf would be 53 which is extremely low for my age. Unfortunately I didn't get a baseline but after running all my tests I'm guessing my baseline is somewhere around 200.
100 +/- 25 points.That was my rough ballsack estimate. Still looks good to me. I think my base was around 170 about 5 years ago. Plus I think your base will be impacted though negative regulation of endogenous production through somatostatin increase from your exo GH use. I don't know what's going on with your 618 reading at 4 iu but that's still pretty close to in the wheelhouse. I think you are taking my ballsack estimate a little too literally and you at first eliminated my +/- 25%.

Last edited by Glycomann; 04-22-2017 at 09:11 AM.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 07-03-2017, 09:34 AM
Community Veteran

chadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond repute
I haven't updated in a while. I'm past my 6 month run with HGH and so far I'm loving it. I really plan to stay on for a long time. I started at 4iu a day but after I was done testing the different brands with blood work I dropped my dose to 3.33iu a day. I still have the pins and needles feelings in my hands. Usually at night time or when my hands are in the same position for too long. I'm 5'9" and right now around 217 lbs. My avatar is the most recent pic I took of myself but if you compare it to almost the same time last year I'm seeing big differences. I did slightly increase my calories since last year but the only other thing that has changed is the HGH. I've never been at this weight and I continue to stay lean. My muscles have a fullness that they didn't have before. In the below pics I have on the same shirt on and it's in the same lighting for best comparison.

June 2016 & June 2017
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chadd77 For This Useful Post:
Massive G (07-03-2017), MR. BMJ  (07-03-2017)
Old 07-03-2017, 05:05 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,495 Times in 2,845 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
You look a solid 10-12 lbs more lean mass.
Old 07-03-2017, 07:10 PM
Community Veteran

Massive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadd77 View Post
I haven't updated in a while. I'm past my 6 month run with HGH and so far I'm loving it. I really plan to stay on for a long time. I started at 4iu a day but after I was done testing the different brands with blood work I dropped my dose to 3.33iu a day. I still have the pins and needles feelings in my hands. Usually at night time or when my hands are in the same position for too long. I'm 5'9" and right now around 217 lbs. My avatar is the most recent pic I took of myself but if you compare it to almost the same time last year I'm seeing big differences. I did slightly increase my calories since last year but the only other thing that has changed is the HGH. I've never been at this weight and I continue to stay lean. My muscles have a fullness that they didn't have before. In the below pics I have on the same shirt on and it's in the same lighting for best comparison.

June 2016 & June 2017
what type of GH did you use?
Old 07-03-2017, 07:26 PM
Community Veteran

Massive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
Same here, there is no way I could ever afford pharm grade HGH.

That being said, in the 90's, HGH was not as abundant but I knew some guys who were getting it straight from the pharmacy here in town, most still had numb hands and water retention. Some to different degrees, and I'm sure dosage played factor, but I don't always agree with Pharm Grade not giving these side effects. I think it is more pronounced in the generics/Chinese because there is a greater degree of impurities, but to some degree I think regardless of where it comes, it will come with the HGH territory.

That also being said, I guess I will not find out first hand unless I win the lotto
Did you try the Mk677 yet, some of the worst sides from it were incredible numb hands and some serious intra bloat, a reaction that matches just about every GH I have ever taken except jins.

As I stated a few weeks ago - a lot of the side effects were reduced from the mk677 by taking it centered around the workout.
I had the worst sides from superiors MK677, taking it before bed = great sleep but increased BG in the am and some wicked fatigue.
I am not sure on how they dosed the product some may have been inconsistent and I remember every time I got to the bottom of the bottle - it was super potent. After they went down I started making my own with the powder and ethanol on a bottle to bottle basis so I knew exactly the dose mg/ml and tolerated it a lot better but still got the sides in the am, but switching dosing around the workout and going to EOD really limited the negative sides.
Old 07-03-2017, 10:23 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,244 Times in 1,719 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive G View Post
Did you try the Mk677 yet, some of the worst sides from it were incredible numb hands and some serious intra bloat, a reaction that matches just about every GH I have ever taken except jins.

As I stated a few weeks ago - a lot of the side effects were reduced from the mk677 by taking it centered around the workout.
I had the worst sides from superiors MK677, taking it before bed = great sleep but increased BG in the am and some wicked fatigue.
I am not sure on how they dosed the product some may have been inconsistent and I remember every time I got to the bottom of the bottle - it was super potent. After they went down I started making my own with the powder and ethanol on a bottle to bottle basis so I knew exactly the dose mg/ml and tolerated it a lot better but still got the sides in the am, but switching dosing around the workout and going to EOD really limited the negative sides.
No MG, I haven't gotten around to it yet, but when I do, i'm gonna probably do it the way you did pre-w/o. I was on the verge of ordering some, but backed out since I've been out of the gym since April doing a bunch of work around our house with my dad.
Old 07-05-2017, 08:53 AM
Community Veteran

chadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
You look a solid 10-12 lbs more lean mass.
I'm up about 10 pounds from last year. Again I did increase my calories so I'm sure a couple pounds are from that. But really enjoying the HGH so far.
Old 07-05-2017, 08:54 AM
Community Veteran

Quote:
what type of GH did you use?
black tops (with the M on the cap)
Old 07-05-2017, 08:57 AM
Community Veteran

Quote:

Did you ever get blood work done when taking MK677? I'd love to see how it impacts your igf levels. From reading other experiences it seems to have an impact within the first couple weeks then gains plateau. Is this your experience as well?
The Following User Says Thank You to chadd77 For This Useful Post:
Massive G (07-05-2017)
Old 07-05-2017, 07:46 PM
Community Veteran

I had terrible sides from Mk 677 other than the 10-12 lbs of "mass" I had added, but tolerated it enough to last it out ...before bed led to some sleepy days. I did check morning BG levels like I did back in the day with GH before bed and they were about 40 points above normal 76 fasted to about 120 with the mk677.
I switched to taking it preworkout and a lot of the sides went away.

Does it matter how long after I dose the mk677 to get igf levels tested?