World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin

Shoutbox

Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin Discuss peptide cycles, doses, how to mix HGH, IGF-1, MGF, Insulin and many other anabolic Peptides

Old 08-11-2017, 07:40 PM
bigtex bigtex Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

bigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drax View Post
Bigtex, no real reason over the other for sermorelin except to try and test it out. Curious to see the hype of why doctors are prescribing it these days for gh replacement

Did cjc no dac years ago but I'm sure dosing has changed
There are only two products of the such doctors can prescribe other than rHGH.
Semorelin is sold under the brand name of Geref and made by Serono Laboratories. I guess they though they had such a unique product that they went through the do diligence of getting it approved the FDA.

Tesamorelin, sold under the brand name of Egriftae is another peptide available as a prescription.

Let us know how this works for you.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 08-11-2017, 07:50 PM
Community Veteran

Drax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond repute
thanks , when I go back for apt in oct ill talk to the doctor about it. He's pretty up to date and also has done blood and shows my IGF levels are on the low end

the Tesamorelin seems interesting. it shows studies of reducing visceral fat, that's been a focus of mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Semorelin is sold under the brand name of Geref and made by Serono Laboratories. I guess they though they had such a unique product that they went through the do diligence of getting it approved the FDA.

Tesamorelin, sold under the brand name of Egriftae is another peptide available as a prescription.

Last edited by Drax; 08-11-2017 at 08:07 PM.
Old 08-11-2017, 10:30 PM
Community Veteran

Drax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond repute
Would tesamorelin work to take the place of cjc ?

I like the research I'm finding on tesamorelin and visceral fat

Found this

"Tesamorelin is a growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) analog that has been shown to increase growth hormone and IGF-1 levels. Tesamorelin is currently the most effective GH release

Quote:

Last edited by Drax; 08-11-2017 at 10:36 PM.
Old 08-12-2017, 01:39 PM
WCBB Veteran

bigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Would tesamorelin work to take the place of cjc ?

I like the research I'm finding on tesamorelin and visceral fat

Found this

"Tesamorelin is a growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) analog that has been shown to increase growth hormone and IGF-1 levels. Tesamorelin is currently the most effective GH release
Yes, tesamorelin would be used in place of CJC. Interesting stuff huh??.....I can't believe I have never tried it. But I am reading the dose is 2mg/day. So the cost will add up quickly.

Last edited by bigtex; 08-12-2017 at 02:36 PM.
Old 08-12-2017, 03:32 PM
Community Veteran

Been doing a lot of research and my peptide guy gave me advice as its like cjc but different mechanism and also advised 1 mg a day would be enough just the longer ran the better.

So yes very interesting and glad you brought it up. Ive been battling visceral fat for a couple years, which besides look of distention its very unhealthy. I'm lean as heck but ab sticks out and all started after going through hell a few years back in life. so bad the stress gave me colitis and started getting visceral fat.

I'm gonna pick up enough to run a few months along with ipamorelin and also grabbed some cjc.

tesamorelin works like cjc but more for visceral fat that has developed excess belly fat. This is a type of lipodystrophy called abdominal “lipohypertrophy” (lie-poh-hi-PER-tro-fee). The excess belly fat is called “visceral adipose tissue” (VAT).

info I found and very interesting:

Tesamorelin, (formerly known as TH9507), is a type of peptide called a growth hormone-releasing factor (GHRF). GHRF causes growth hormone to be created and spread in the body, which helps increase metabolism, reduce belly fat, improve body shape, and use of energy. Tesamorelin (formerly known as TH9507) is a synthetic growth hormone-releasing factor that stimulates the pituitary gland in the brain to secrete growth hormone; this indirect approach appears to maintain more stable, natural levels, like CJC-1295 DAC,. Clinical trials have shown that tesamorelin significantly reduces abdominal fat with fewer side effects than human growth hormone itself, although abdominal fat may return after the Tesamorlein is discontinued (depending upon the individual). Tesamorelin has been shown to reduce lipodystrophy in HIV-infected individuals as well as similarly reducing abdominal fat in NON-HIV-Infected individuals.

Quote:
Yes, tesamorelin would be used in place of CJC. Interesting stuff huh??.....I can't believe I have never tried it. But I am reading the dose is 2mg/day. So the cost will add up quickly.
Old 08-12-2017, 05:13 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,246 Times in 1,721 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
I was looking into trying Tesamorelin until I seen the optimal dosing for it

It would have been just as cheap, if not more cheap, to run HGH. It's definitely an interesting peptide though, and one i'd love to try if the price ever came down (without negating quality of course).

Drax, there is a guy who we know that was taking it at those doses.
Old 08-13-2017, 01:06 PM
WCBB Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
I was looking into trying Tesamorelin until I seen the optimal dosing for it

It would have been just as cheap, if not more cheap, to run HGH. It's definitely an interesting peptide though, and one i'd love to try if the price ever came down (without negating quality of course).

Drax, there is a guy who we know that was taking it at those doses.
I use to be able to get it for about $10/2iu but my guy seems to have discontinued it. I suspect he never sold it so why bother. I am going to try to get him to get more.
The Following User Says Thank You to bigtex For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (08-13-2017)
Old 08-13-2017, 01:29 PM
Community Veteran

Bigtex, Maybe same guy lol. I'm looking forward to trying it after figuring out distention is from viseral fat

And mr.bmj? Do you remember if he had good results ?

Quote:
I use to be able to get it for about $10/2iu but my guy seems to have discontinued it. I suspect he never sold it so why bother. I am going to try to get him to get more.
Old 08-13-2017, 04:12 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,499 Times in 2,847 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Been doing a lot of research and my peptide guy gave me advice as its like cjc but different mechanism and also advised 1 mg a day would be enough just the longer ran the better.

So yes very interesting and glad you brought it up. Ive been battling visceral fat for a couple years, which besides look of distention its very unhealthy. I'm lean as heck but ab sticks out and all started after going through hell a few years back in life. so bad the stress gave me colitis and started getting visceral fat.

I'm gonna pick up enough to run a few months along with ipamorelin and also grabbed some cjc.

tesamorelin works like cjc but more for visceral fat that has developed excess belly fat. This is a type of lipodystrophy called abdominal “lipohypertrophy” (lie-poh-hi-PER-tro-fee). The excess belly fat is called “visceral adipose tissue” (VAT).

info I found and very interesting:

Tesamorelin, (formerly known as TH9507), is a type of peptide called a growth hormone-releasing factor (GHRF). GHRF causes growth hormone to be created and spread in the body, which helps increase metabolism, reduce belly fat, improve body shape, and use of energy. Tesamorelin (formerly known as TH9507) is a synthetic growth hormone-releasing factor that stimulates the pituitary gland in the brain to secrete growth hormone; this indirect approach appears to maintain more stable, natural levels, like CJC-1295 DAC,. Clinical trials have shown that tesamorelin significantly reduces abdominal fat with fewer side effects than human growth hormone itself, although abdominal fat may return after the Tesamorlein is discontinued (depending upon the individual). Tesamorelin has been shown to reduce lipodystrophy in HIV-infected individuals as well as similarly reducing abdominal fat in NON-HIV-Infected individuals.
Are you sure it's visceral fat and not inflammation?
Old 08-13-2017, 05:30 PM
Community Veteran

myosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond repute
I've tried taking 2iu gh when you wake up middle of night to pee. you go back to sleep and wake up wonderful!