World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin

Shoutbox
Loading...


Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin Discuss peptide cycles, doses, how to mix HGH, IGF-1, MGF, Insulin and many other anabolic Peptides




Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 08-11-2017, 07:40 PM
bigtex bigtex Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 300
Thanks: 6
Thanked 147 Times in 100 Posts
Rep Power: 383
bigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drax View Post
Bigtex, no real reason over the other for sermorelin except to try and test it out. Curious to see the hype of why doctors are prescribing it these days for gh replacement

Did cjc no dac years ago but I'm sure dosing has changed
There are only two products of the such doctors can prescribe other than rHGH.
Semorelin is sold under the brand name of Geref and made by Serono Laboratories. I guess they though they had such a unique product that they went through the do diligence of getting it approved the FDA.

Tesamorelin, sold under the brand name of Egriftae is another peptide available as a prescription.

Let us know how this works for you.
Reply With Quote
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

  #12  
Old 08-11-2017, 07:50 PM
Drax's Avatar
Drax Drax Is online now
Community Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 315
Thanks: 5
Thanked 79 Times in 63 Posts
Rep Power: 365
Drax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond repute
thanks , when I go back for apt in oct ill talk to the doctor about it. He's pretty up to date and also has done blood and shows my IGF levels are on the low end

the Tesamorelin seems interesting. it shows studies of reducing visceral fat, that's been a focus of mine



Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
There are only two products of the such doctors can prescribe other than rHGH.
Semorelin is sold under the brand name of Geref and made by Serono Laboratories. I guess they though they had such a unique product that they went through the do diligence of getting it approved the FDA.

Tesamorelin, sold under the brand name of Egriftae is another peptide available as a prescription.

Let us know how this works for you.

Last edited by Drax; 08-11-2017 at 08:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-11-2017, 10:30 PM
Drax's Avatar
Drax Drax Is online now
Community Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 315
Thanks: 5
Thanked 79 Times in 63 Posts
Rep Power: 365
Drax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond repute
Would tesamorelin work to take the place of cjc ?

I like the research I'm finding on tesamorelin and visceral fat

Found this

"Tesamorelin is a growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) analog that has been shown to increase growth hormone and IGF-1 levels. Tesamorelin is currently the most effective GH release


Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
There are only two products of the such doctors can prescribe other than rHGH.
Semorelin is sold under the brand name of Geref and made by Serono Laboratories. I guess they though they had such a unique product that they went through the do diligence of getting it approved the FDA.

Tesamorelin, sold under the brand name of Egriftae is another peptide available as a prescription.

Let us know how this works for you.

Last edited by Drax; 08-11-2017 at 10:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-12-2017, 01:39 PM
bigtex bigtex Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 300
Thanks: 6
Thanked 147 Times in 100 Posts
Rep Power: 383
bigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drax View Post
Would tesamorelin work to take the place of cjc ?

I like the research I'm finding on tesamorelin and visceral fat

Found this

"Tesamorelin is a growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) analog that has been shown to increase growth hormone and IGF-1 levels. Tesamorelin is currently the most effective GH release
Yes, tesamorelin would be used in place of CJC. Interesting stuff huh??.....I can't believe I have never tried it. But I am reading the dose is 2mg/day. So the cost will add up quickly.

Last edited by bigtex; 08-12-2017 at 02:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-12-2017, 03:32 PM
Drax's Avatar
Drax Drax Is online now
Community Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 315
Thanks: 5
Thanked 79 Times in 63 Posts
Rep Power: 365
Drax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond repute
Been doing a lot of research and my peptide guy gave me advice as its like cjc but different mechanism and also advised 1 mg a day would be enough just the longer ran the better.

So yes very interesting and glad you brought it up. Ive been battling visceral fat for a couple years, which besides look of distention its very unhealthy. I'm lean as heck but ab sticks out and all started after going through hell a few years back in life. so bad the stress gave me colitis and started getting visceral fat.

I'm gonna pick up enough to run a few months along with ipamorelin and also grabbed some cjc.

tesamorelin works like cjc but more for visceral fat that has developed excess belly fat. This is a type of lipodystrophy called abdominal “lipohypertrophy” (lie-poh-hi-PER-tro-fee). The excess belly fat is called “visceral adipose tissue” (VAT).

info I found and very interesting:

Tesamorelin, (formerly known as TH9507), is a type of peptide called a growth hormone-releasing factor (GHRF). GHRF causes growth hormone to be created and spread in the body, which helps increase metabolism, reduce belly fat, improve body shape, and use of energy. Tesamorelin (formerly known as TH9507) is a synthetic growth hormone-releasing factor that stimulates the pituitary gland in the brain to secrete growth hormone; this indirect approach appears to maintain more stable, natural levels, like CJC-1295 DAC,. Clinical trials have shown that tesamorelin significantly reduces abdominal fat with fewer side effects than human growth hormone itself, although abdominal fat may return after the Tesamorlein is discontinued (depending upon the individual). Tesamorelin has been shown to reduce lipodystrophy in HIV-infected individuals as well as similarly reducing abdominal fat in NON-HIV-Infected individuals.


Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Yes, tesamorelin would be used in place of CJC. Interesting stuff huh??.....I can't believe I have never tried it. But I am reading the dose is 2mg/day. So the cost will add up quickly.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-12-2017, 05:13 PM
MR. BMJ's Avatar
MR. BMJ MR. BMJ Is online now
Administrator

 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,680
Thanks: 5,414
Thanked 2,246 Times in 1,721 Posts
Rep Power: 2181
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
I was looking into trying Tesamorelin until I seen the optimal dosing for it

It would have been just as cheap, if not more cheap, to run HGH. It's definitely an interesting peptide though, and one i'd love to try if the price ever came down (without negating quality of course).

Drax, there is a guy who we know that was taking it at those doses.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-13-2017, 01:06 PM
bigtex bigtex Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 300
Thanks: 6
Thanked 147 Times in 100 Posts
Rep Power: 383
bigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
I was looking into trying Tesamorelin until I seen the optimal dosing for it

It would have been just as cheap, if not more cheap, to run HGH. It's definitely an interesting peptide though, and one i'd love to try if the price ever came down (without negating quality of course).

Drax, there is a guy who we know that was taking it at those doses.
I use to be able to get it for about $10/2iu but my guy seems to have discontinued it. I suspect he never sold it so why bother. I am going to try to get him to get more.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigtex For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (08-13-2017)
  #18  
Old 08-13-2017, 01:29 PM
Drax's Avatar
Drax Drax Is online now
Community Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 315
Thanks: 5
Thanked 79 Times in 63 Posts
Rep Power: 365
Drax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond repute
Bigtex, Maybe same guy lol. I'm looking forward to trying it after figuring out distention is from viseral fat

And mr.bmj? Do you remember if he had good results ?


Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I use to be able to get it for about $10/2iu but my guy seems to have discontinued it. I suspect he never sold it so why bother. I am going to try to get him to get more.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-13-2017, 04:12 PM
Glycomann's Avatar
Glycomann Glycomann Is online now
Lumpy Moderator

 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chopping wood or laying pipe.
Posts: 10,460
Thanks: 1,084
Thanked 4,499 Times in 2,847 Posts
Rep Power: 1811
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drax View Post
Been doing a lot of research and my peptide guy gave me advice as its like cjc but different mechanism and also advised 1 mg a day would be enough just the longer ran the better.

So yes very interesting and glad you brought it up. Ive been battling visceral fat for a couple years, which besides look of distention its very unhealthy. I'm lean as heck but ab sticks out and all started after going through hell a few years back in life. so bad the stress gave me colitis and started getting visceral fat.

I'm gonna pick up enough to run a few months along with ipamorelin and also grabbed some cjc.

tesamorelin works like cjc but more for visceral fat that has developed excess belly fat. This is a type of lipodystrophy called abdominal “lipohypertrophy” (lie-poh-hi-PER-tro-fee). The excess belly fat is called “visceral adipose tissue” (VAT).

info I found and very interesting:

Tesamorelin, (formerly known as TH9507), is a type of peptide called a growth hormone-releasing factor (GHRF). GHRF causes growth hormone to be created and spread in the body, which helps increase metabolism, reduce belly fat, improve body shape, and use of energy. Tesamorelin (formerly known as TH9507) is a synthetic growth hormone-releasing factor that stimulates the pituitary gland in the brain to secrete growth hormone; this indirect approach appears to maintain more stable, natural levels, like CJC-1295 DAC,. Clinical trials have shown that tesamorelin significantly reduces abdominal fat with fewer side effects than human growth hormone itself, although abdominal fat may return after the Tesamorlein is discontinued (depending upon the individual). Tesamorelin has been shown to reduce lipodystrophy in HIV-infected individuals as well as similarly reducing abdominal fat in NON-HIV-Infected individuals.
Are you sure it's visceral fat and not inflammation?
__________________
See Glycomann's articles http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com/forums/f497/
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-13-2017, 05:30 PM
myosaurus's Avatar
myosaurus myosaurus Is online now
Community Veteran

 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,189
Thanks: 469
Thanked 703 Times in 541 Posts
Rep Power: 526
myosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond repute
I've tried taking 2iu gh when you wake up middle of night to pee. you go back to sleep and wake up wonderful!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:51 PM.



Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
follow worldclassbodybuilding at facebook follow worldclassbodybuilding at pinterest follow worldclassbodybuilding at twitter