World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Articles By Author > Anssi Manninen's Articles

Shoutbox

Anssi Manninen's Articles Various articles written by Anssi Manninen. These may not be copied and posted elsewhere without the consent of the author himself

Old 11-10-2006, 12:13 AM
Administrator

Thanked 18,508 Times in 10,737 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Post-Exercise Nutrition & Supplementation:

Post-Exercise Nutrition & Supplementation: Research Update
“[To a student] Dear Miss ---, I have read about 16 pages of your manuscript ... I suffered
exactly the same treatment at the hands of my teachers who disliked me for my
independence and passed over me when they wanted assistants...keep your manuscript for
your sons and daughters, in order that they may derive consolation from it and not give a
damn for what their teachers tell them or think of them....There is too much education
altogether.” —Albert Einstein, The World as I See It
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Manninen45.pdf (88.9 KB, 35 views)

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Precision Pinz

Beyondsupplements
Myprotein.com
Strength.com
i-Supplements
A1Supplements.com
BulkSupplements.com
Egg Whites International <---100% Bio-Available Egg White Protein

Remember... Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 11-13-2006, 07:45 AM
Akira Akira Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Akira has much to be proud ofAkira has much to be proud ofAkira has much to be proud ofAkira has much to be proud ofAkira has much to be proud ofAkira has much to be proud ofAkira has much to be proud ofAkira has much to be proud ofAkira has much to be proud ofAkira has much to be proud ofAkira has much to be proud of
Friggin awesome, all these articles you've uploaded recently are the shizznit bass!
Old 03-21-2007, 08:52 PM
Community Veteran

DRveejay11 has a reputation beyond reputeDRveejay11 has a reputation beyond reputeDRveejay11 has a reputation beyond reputeDRveejay11 has a reputation beyond reputeDRveejay11 has a reputation beyond reputeDRveejay11 has a reputation beyond reputeDRveejay11 has a reputation beyond reputeDRveejay11 has a reputation beyond reputeDRveejay11 has a reputation beyond reputeDRveejay11 has a reputation beyond reputeDRveejay11 has a reputation beyond repute
Good stuff Bass. Leucine PWO is the real deal