World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Bodybuilding Discussion forum

Bodybuilding Discussion forum Worldclassbodybuilding Adult Bodybuilding forum dedicated to the discussion of bodybuilding training and weightlifting advice

Old 01-16-2022, 09:17 AM

Thanked 5,804 Times in 4,381 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
I like hammer strength. That is what I had at my old gym and loved it. We have some other brand at my new gym and cable weights do not feel the same as plates on a machine.

Especially as cable machines age and if not maintained. There are always broken cable machines in my gym. They fix em pretty quick but still. Not much maint on the HS other than greasing bearings and such. Like brother GF said, they do require a BUNCH of plates.

The HS decline bench is my absolute fav machine. I cannot do much weight like the big boys but that thing hits my pecs in ways I cannot get with DBs or barbell. LOVE IT!

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 01-16-2022, 02:47 PM
Kluso Kluso Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Kluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
I like hammer strength. That is what I had at my old gym and loved it. We have some other brand at my new gym and cable weights do not feel the same as plates on a machine.

Especially as cable machines age and if not maintained. There are always broken cable machines in my gym. They fix em pretty quick but still. Not much maint on the HS other than greasing bearings and such. Like brother GF said, they do require a BUNCH of plates.

The HS decline bench is my absolute fav machine. I cannot do much weight like the big boys but that thing hits my pecs in ways I cannot get with DBs or barbell. LOVE IT!
I used to love that machine too. But I wasnít doing enough incline and my pecs started looking like titties. Lol. Had to drop them. Occasionally I will hit now and buy usually do dips now for lower pecs so they donít start over dominating again. Itís probably genetics more than anything. As u can see from my avatar they are much rounder now and better balanced. My brother was doing the opposite (too much incline) and I told him to add in declines and his look much better now too.