World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Steroid Articles

Shoutbox

Old 09-28-2018, 10:01 AM
WCBB Veteran

Estrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Bubba and pj international mail order experience

BUBBA McCue, PJ FLIPOUT PLACE INTERNATIONAL ORDER

Bubba and PJ received bonuses from work. They planned to place a large personal order. After putting their plans into action. In four days Bubba tracking showed (origin post preparing shipment). PJ’s order showed (inbound out of customs). After about 15 days status remained the same for both. Both being anxious checked daily sometime nine times a day. Status remain the same.
Day 25 there was a knock at PJ’s door. It was a different mail carrier. PJ all in smiles, is handed a slip to sign for the international package. After signing and closing the door, PJ ripped the package open in excitement. He did not notice that the package was previously opened and re-taped. As PJ laid his products on the table, there was a loud noise. As quickly as he turned his head, his front door was busted wide open and a bunch of what he thought was US army, were shouting for him to get down on the ground as they pointed guns at him. PJ was cuffed placed on the couch and advised who they were and why they were there, (local Police Swat Team, Post Master). PJ sat there as they tore apart his whole house, no area was left untouched. They collected lap tops, WU receipts, money orders and handwritten documents. Before being transported for processing he was given a copy of the warrant and inventory of property that was taken.

A day later Bubba received the same salutation. When asked to sign for the international mail by the carrier. Bubba said let me see what I’m signing for. The mail carrier attempted to hand it to bubba. Bubba said just let me see it. The carrier showed him the addressee. Bubba softly said, I was not expecting anything from that country nor do I recognize the sender. The mail carrier stated maybe someone else in your home is expecting it? Bubba replied nope, running late for work have a nice day and shut the door. End of story.

DISCUSSION

Let’s discuss a few things. Things that should ring a bell is lapse in time of the tracking information. Once there is a time lapse that can not be explained should put one on stand-by. Things happen and sometimes things are not logged incorrectly system is down, human error, international mail gets shipped wrong part of the world. One should still treat this as strange! Don’t panic (Now is the time to get it together) Always go by your gut feelings no one can tell you what to do. Bubba made a choice, it could have been legit delivery but Bubba made a decision that he would have to live with. By the way it was only fruit that was disallowed in the USA. What PJ experience was a control delivery, for fruit he was importing. When customs intercept items that are disallowed. They either send you a letter or sometimes you don’t get that. I can not answer why one wouldn’t get a letter, corruption is wide now days.

WHAT GOES INTO A CONTROL DELIVERY
Customs intercepts what appears to be a white powdery substance. Being that it is a large amount, they pull it to test it. Fentanyl being high alert and is white powdery substance. The package fitting it’s description about 2-3 pounds in weight is tested on site. Negative for fentanyl but testes positive for metandienone. LE is contacted and transported to PD by Postal Inspector. LE enforcement prepare an affidavit for a judge in order to get a warrant. Which includes customs report, resident(s) information, name utilities are in at the resident, surveillance on who comes and goes, registration information on vehicles, lab results for products in package. Once judge finds merit in the affidavit he will issues a knock and sign warrant. Once a signature is obtain the warrant is now active. A telephonic warrant can also be agreed upon for those case where addressee is not home doing the attempt. We should be aware when importing sneakers, fruits, certain metals or knock offs through online mail orders, when the sellers are telling us it’s perfectly legal to import their products into the USA. As private citizens we must beware of importation laws.

THIS STORY IS FICTITIOUS.

EDUCATION AND INFORMATION AWARENES PURPOSES ONLY. ”

Last edited by Estrogen Guy; 09-28-2018 at 10:30 AM.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 09-28-2018, 11:51 AM

Thanked 3,472 Times in 2,774 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
I know Bubba and Pj....

Pj never was very bright...lol

kidding aside great lil reminder
Estrogen Guy (09-28-2018)