World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Boxing

Shoutbox

Boxing Boxing forum with discussions on the latest boxing news, upcoming fights, results and boxing history

Old 10-30-2018, 07:49 AM

Thanked 2,965 Times in 2,270 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Heavy weight bought you can get exited about

Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder!

Tyson is the boxer/mover and Wilder the puncher. When Fury fights a boxer it is boring but when he fights a puncher his heart comes out and he still uses that beautiful movement but can bang.

Deontay has epic power that can sleep anyone but finds himself out of shape sometimes when he misses. Look for Fury to capitalize on this when he can. Slip the big punch and come back with his own lower power but more precise punches. He just has to stay the hell away from Wilder's right hammer of thor. Wilder 40 fights, 39 by KO, TKO or RTD. only one single decision. That is SCARY power my friends.

Fury has 19 finishes and 8 decisions. That is really good. He has had 3 tune up fights since beating Klitschko who was on a 22 fight win streak. He outboxed the boxer. This was back in 2015. I do not know if Fury took this fight too soon. He says he is in shape but he was 450 before this camp and all strung out on drugs and booze.

I watched this yesterday. Fury seems confident but how many times has a confident fighter gotten starched. I have wilder on this one. I think Fury will be the underdog. But it is a compelling match. 2 undefeated HW boxers go at it. When was the last time that happened? Anthony Joshua has been ducking Wilder. He is going to have to step up for the winner of this one. He will loose to either I think.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
Dawgpound_Hank (11-04-2018)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL