World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > General Chat The lounge

Shoutbox

Old 11-11-2018, 11:05 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,495 Times in 2,845 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen Sillman View Post
Troop, I'm 59 and haven't found it hard at all. I get women as old as 65 messaging me and as young as 41. 41 is 18 years younger than me! Not that I'd necessarily want someone that young for long term.

I think it comes down to where you live, what app you use. If you just want to get started, I'd try Plenty Of Fish. HUGE number of people on POF. There's all kinds of stigmas associated with each app. You hear people say all the time "Tinder is just a hookup for sex app." "Plenty of Fish is a low quality meat market." "If you want a long term relationship, use Match.com" ...blah blah blah. Those are just stereotypes that probably don't hold water for every area or city. Basically the same women are going to be on one or more of the apps, just try to find the app most used in your area. Or sign up for 2 or 3 or more apps and try them out. I've done Tinder, Ok Cupid, and plenty of fish, don't notice any difference in the quality of women, see some of the same women on multiple sites. Most all of the sites are owned by the same company, the apps just have different interfaces. Each site has its own pluses/minuses.

Just a few of my personal observations.

Pen
Just a quick question. What is the level of venereal disease in these app women?

Old 11-11-2018, 06:07 PM
Community Veteran

Pen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond repute
So far so good. But I won't lie, it's always on my mind. And it just occured to me a couple weeks ago that one woman I slept with a few times was still young enough to get pregnant. Now THAT would suck. I dodged a bullet. I f*cking hate condoms.
Old 11-12-2018, 12:10 PM

Thanked 3,461 Times in 2,763 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
DUDE!!!!!

there is some weird gooey ball eating shit out there!!!! If you don't know the womans sexual history why are you taking the chance???

These days that condom ain't for her its for you brother!!! Don't expose lil Pen to slit slime...
Old 11-12-2018, 01:33 PM
Wallyd Wallyd Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Wallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond repute
Pen gave some excellent advice in his first post on this topic. Donít make the lawyers rich fighting over a couch or some other materialistic bs! Donít believe half of what they tell you, they are wanting to drag it out for a larger pay day. Text everything & save it all!! It can really get nasty so be prepared for a nasty ride!
Old 11-12-2018, 04:24 PM
Community Veteran

Pen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
DUDE!!!!!

there is some weird gooey ball eating shit out there!!!! If you don't know the womans sexual history why are you taking the chance???

These days that condom ain't for her its for you brother!!! Don't expose lil Pen to slit slime...
Lol.... Yeah, I really SHOULD wear a condom but yuck! It's like when you burn your tongue and eat something and can't taste it. I'll pay a bit more attention to it. Thing is, I'll likely die of a heart attack or old age sooner than any VD can kill me. They say that venereal disease runs rampant in retirement communities. I believe it.
Old 11-15-2018, 09:41 AM
Community Veteran

Sumatai has a brilliant futureSumatai has a brilliant futureSumatai has a brilliant futureSumatai has a brilliant futureSumatai has a brilliant futureSumatai has a brilliant futureSumatai has a brilliant futureSumatai has a brilliant futureSumatai has a brilliant futureSumatai has a brilliant futureSumatai has a brilliant future
Lol, kind of weird I guess, but hook ups are the LAST thing on my mind right now, just no interest... not like me. Good thing too since this is the X's town, and I've been here a year and know next to no one, and the one's I did are her circle.

Nastiness and lawyers, not going to happen, if anyone were to get nasty, it'd be me, she's hiding her inheritance (legally keeping it in her mothers name and hasn't touched it), she doesn't think I know, but I know. That being the case, she's got everything she wants (her money, me gone) except for full custody of the kids and she's not pushing for that. We've already worked out custody schedule, holidays etc, and dividing half of our zero assets into zero, simple math.

Right now, I'm just trying to find a place to live, and not lose too much weight, this should make for a good cutting cycle. I should be in the best shape of my life in about 2 months.
Old 11-15-2018, 05:13 PM
Community Veteran

I get it. I didn't date for 3 years after we split. Zero interest in women. Nothing wrong with not dating. Just work on building friendships and starting a new life. Takes time bro. Understandably so if you've been with someone a long time.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pen Sillman For This Useful Post:
Sumatai (11-15-2018)