World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Steroid Articles

Shoutbox

Old 01-08-2013, 05:03 PM
Administrator

Thanked 18,567 Times in 10,770 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
The Laws of Trenbolone

The Laws of Trenbolone

Trenbolone, as they say..... The Nectar of the Gods! Is by far the most misunderstood drug, in all of bodybuilding history. So many stories out there of the reckless insomnia, the high blood pressure, the hair on your pillow, the brown stinky urine that is reponsibly for your kidneys falling out of your ass. Ill be the first person to tell you that this is 90% horse shit.

Why? Continue reading below.

You see, due to broscience and bible like teachings of steroid use, everyone thought it was only logical to run your Test twice as high as your Tren, you know..to avoid that TREN DICK! Well, it would only seem logical right? God forbid the Tren dosage was as high as your Test, and you might just get called insane or stupid. Well, I too was one that fell into the hole of incorrect teachings. My first time trying Trenbolone, I start out at 150mg per week…150 measly milligrams per week. I coupled it with 500mg Test Enanthate. And I tell ya what…I felt the night sweats, insomnia, the aggression, and the high blood pressure. I felt god ....ing awful. And so there I stopped.

A few months later down the road, I began reading some things on this very forum, all about low Test/ High Tren. Me being a guinea pig, I decided to give Tren one more try. I also had read very deep into Cabergoline. I figured, if im using an anti-estrogen for my Test dosage….why would I not use an anti-prolactin? If you all didn’t know by now, Trenbolone raises prolactin inside the body dramatically after the 4th-5th week. Then, I began reading on prolactin’s effect on the body. And then it all finally clicked correctly in my head.

Tren dick? Deca dick? How can such androgenic drugs, shut down libido so badly, to the point of feeling castrated? Well, I will tell you all, once and for all, why these mythical Tren Dick and Deca Dick situations even occur.

So check me out. After successful sexual intercourse, the male ejaculates. When this occurs, the body spikes the hormone prolactin, which is the signal to let you know you are officially done with copulation. That’s it, youre done. You’ve reached the sex heaven.

So what happens next? Your dick dies. It goes absolutely limp. Because, by human nature, there is no more need for you to pass along your seeds, they are already inside the queen bee.

So what does this all mean? Essentially, it is prolactin causing the problems, NOT the Tren. Yes, of course, the Tren caused the prolactin to rise, but we don’t attack the Tren, we attack the prolactin.

That’s where Cabergoline comes in.

Cabergoline comes in with the dual AK-47’s and blasts prolactin to the floor, never to be heard from again. Now that that’s taken care of, Tren and Deca will NEVER again give you limp noodle dick. EVER.

Now back to the “Low Test” deal, I had read a post some fellow made, about NEVER going above 200mg whenever Tren is in the equation. So I tried it…
I started out again with 50mg Tren Acetate EOD. Coupled with 50mg Test Ace EOD.

2 Weeks in and I began feeling incredible. Strength and size were thru the roof. And I said, damn, is this Test Acetate great and this Tren Ace bunk or someshit? No way, My boy never sends me bunk shit…. What the ....? I don’t feel any sides!

So I bumped the Tren Ace to 100mg EOD. I felt even better…

Then I bumped the Tren Ace to 200mg EOD….

Then 300mg EOD.

And good god, I was the biggest and leanest Ive ever been in my life, all the while running 150mg of Test Ace per week the entire time.
I was on 900mg of Tren Ace per week only for 2 weeks, and then I dropped the drug entirely. But I must state again, never in my life had I felt so amazing. Strength, size, vascularity, sex drive, well being, blood pressure, my god did I feel like a well-lubed high performance machine. I had gained 10lbs of pure size and no water in just 4 weeks. I am NOT telling you to run 900mg of Tren, no I really am not. This is purely for my own experimental reasons. I just wanted to see what would happen, even if I stayed on 150mg Test the entire time.

After this experience, Testosterone is simply a weak and inefficient steroid next to Trenbolone. In my mind, when you couple such a powerful drug like Trenbolone at a moderate to high dosage, with a high dosage of Testosterone, you leave LOTS and LOTS of unbound hormone flowing around mindlessly in your body. Since Trenbolone attaches to the receptor site first, and there is high dosages of Testosterone in the mix as well, its as if Testosterone is roaming the streets looting stores, stealing cars, breaking windows (high blood pressure, insomnia, night sweats).

You know what I say? When Trenbolone is sitting at the front of the table, talking, everyone else shuts their mouths. That’s right. He is the ....ing boss and no one else is above him. Testosterone is like the boss’ bitch. The boss’ bitch is allowed to speak ONLY when the boss is NOT speaking.
What do I mean by that? When Trenbolone is at ANYTIME part of your cycle, test is always below 200mg a week. When Trenbolone comes OUT of the equation, that’s when you may blast Testosterone to the moon.

Final conclusion of my trenbolone story?

1) Always keep prolactin in check when using Trenbolone or Nandrolone
2) Never use more than 200mg of Testosterone per week when using Trenbolone
3) Don’t knock something till you try it. It may change your entire mindset of this game!
4) Bump up Tren nice and slow...and get big and lean as Hell!

Written By jimmyjones

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Precision Pinz

Beyondsupplements
Myprotein.com
Strength.com
i-Supplements
A1Supplements.com
BulkSupplements.com
Egg Whites International <---100% Bio-Available Egg White Protein

Remember... Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to basskiller For This Useful Post:
Chemical Evolution (01-08-2013), cjw1 (04-26-2013), leomarine (01-08-2013), Mikeinks (07-24-2013), Nate  (11-28-2018), small-guy (01-08-2013), strongarm (01-08-2013), Svgeman (01-20-2013), VG1979 (05-19-2013)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 01-08-2013, 05:09 PM
small-guy small-guy Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,740 Times in 1,240 Posts
small-guy has a reputation beyond reputesmall-guy has a reputation beyond reputesmall-guy has a reputation beyond reputesmall-guy has a reputation beyond reputesmall-guy has a reputation beyond reputesmall-guy has a reputation beyond reputesmall-guy has a reputation beyond reputesmall-guy has a reputation beyond reputesmall-guy has a reputation beyond reputesmall-guy has a reputation beyond reputesmall-guy has a reputation beyond repute
interesting.. I never had a prob using Tren
Old 01-08-2013, 05:39 PM
Administrator

Thanked 18,567 Times in 10,770 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by small-guy View Post
interesting.. I never had a prob using Tren
same here.. but for those that have.. maybe Cabergoline is the answer.. That's what I found so interesting in this.

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Precision Pinz

Beyondsupplements
Myprotein.com
Strength.com
i-Supplements
A1Supplements.com
BulkSupplements.com
Egg Whites International <---100% Bio-Available Egg White Protein

Remember... Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
The Following User Says Thank You to basskiller For This Useful Post:
Svgeman (01-20-2013)
Old 01-08-2013, 06:22 PM
Chemical Evolution Chemical Evolution Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Chemical Evolution has a brilliant futureChemical Evolution has a brilliant futureChemical Evolution has a brilliant futureChemical Evolution has a brilliant futureChemical Evolution has a brilliant futureChemical Evolution has a brilliant futureChemical Evolution has a brilliant futureChemical Evolution has a brilliant futureChemical Evolution has a brilliant futureChemical Evolution has a brilliant futureChemical Evolution has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by basskiller View Post
same here.. but for those that have.. maybe Cabergoline is the answer.. That's what I found so interesting in this.
Same here!
Old 01-08-2013, 07:20 PM
strongarm strongarm Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 27,976 Times in 12,561 Posts
strongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond repute
Great article. Interesting to hear more on this...
Old 01-08-2013, 08:55 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line
Donating Member

Thanked 3,536 Times in 2,788 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Interesting, but there is no way I am every doing 900mg of tren a week.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:11 PM
leomarine leomarine Is Off Line
PLEASE STOP THE VOICES.....THEY ARE SO LOUD

leomarine has a brilliant futureleomarine has a brilliant futureleomarine has a brilliant futureleomarine has a brilliant futureleomarine has a brilliant futureleomarine has a brilliant futureleomarine has a brilliant futureleomarine has a brilliant futureleomarine has a brilliant futureleomarine has a brilliant futureleomarine has a brilliant future
I love the stuff but 900ml damn.... spoooky shit there
Old 01-09-2013, 04:49 AM
Chemical Evolution Chemical Evolution Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Chemical Evolution has a brilliant futureChemical Evolution has a brilliant futureChemical Evolution has a brilliant futureChemical Evolution has a brilliant futureChemical Evolution has a brilliant futureChemical Evolution has a brilliant futureChemical Evolution has a brilliant futureChemical Evolution has a brilliant futureChemical Evolution has a brilliant futureChemical Evolution has a brilliant futureChemical Evolution has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by leomarine View Post
I love the stuff but 900ml damn.... spoooky shit there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
Interesting, but there is no way I am every doing 900mg of tren a week.
900mg/wk is surly a Grown up dose. But Its close enough to 100mg Ed witch im sure lots have done? So why not the extra 200mgs? Remamber 900mg Tren and Only 200mg test 1,1g of gear a week thats like a 500/500test eq cyckl,... !
Old 01-09-2013, 06:32 AM
Deacon Deacon Is Off Line
Lifetime Member

Deacon has a reputation beyond reputeDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDeacon has a reputation beyond repute
using caber to control prolactin is nothing new - guys used to use it alot with tren - however running a low dose of test and alot of tren is new - I suppose if it works so well what the hell - first time I have heard of it though running 200 mgs of test and 900 mgs of tren mmmmmm
Old 01-09-2013, 07:57 AM
TommyD TommyD Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,306 Times in 1,057 Posts
TommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond repute
I've run 600mgs and couldn't walk up a small hill without being out of breath (and I was a runner) and busting a nut took forever...and I'd be panting like a dog. Never that high again for me, just not worth it.
The Following User Says Thank You to TommyD For This Useful Post:
leomarine (01-09-2013)