World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Steroid Articles

Shoutbox

Old 04-10-2017, 02:42 AM
basskiller basskiller Is Off Line
Administrator

Thanked 18,579 Times in 10,774 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Are Anabolic Steroids Truly Anti Aging?

Aging is a process that is unavoidable, and people have been searching for that elixir or fountain of youth since the beginning of time. Letís face it, people donít like getting old. Rarely do you see anyone that truly embraces the aging process. The ongoing joke around my house is that no matter how old I get, my wife will always be 29. I get it, people want to look and feel young.

Inspired by the increasing demand to look andf feel younger, anti-aging clinics have become very common throughout the country. These clinics often focus on hormone replacement, while prescribing testosterone to many opf their clients. The testosterone will generally lead to a leaner and more muscular appearance, which is an indicator of youth.

It now appears that testosterone and other anabolic steroids may have a much greater impact on slowing or reversing the aging process than simply increasing muscle.

One of the processes with aging is progressive shortening of telomeres, DNA-protecting structures at the ends of chromosomes. Telomeres are naturally lost during cell division. Over time, after weíve lost too many telomeres, our cells lose their ability to divide into new cells. Without new cells, body tissue canít be rebuilt, and we age.

The theory is that humans are extremely efficient machines throughout their reproductive years, but afterward, because their evolutionary purpose has been accomplished, they begin to breakdown or age. Scientists believe this breakdown is triggered by a loss in hormones. The obvious solution would be to replace the missing hormones. We know that hormone replacement helps to correct low libido and vitality to a variety og age-related diseases like Alzheimerís, osteoperosis, arthriris, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease. There is another characteristic of hormone replacement, testosterone replacement in particular, that makes it truly anti-aging.

Some peoplíe telomeres become shorter at a faster rate because of a hereditary genetic defect. One symptom of this defect is anaemia. The cells in the bone marrow are unable to manufacture enough blood cells because the cells age too quickly. Some doctors prescribed anabolic steroids to combat this type of anaemia. Rsearchers wondered whether the anabolic steroids had asn effect on the length of the telomeres, slowing the aging process of the cells.

Researchers used two dozen patients for an experiment. All o fthem had telomeres that decreased in legth faster than normal as a result of a genetic defect, and were unable to produce enough blood cells. The test subjects were given two doses a day of 400mg of the steroid danazol. In the two years that the subjects were given the anabolic steroid, the length of their telomeres increased. A year after the administration stopped the effect had mostly disappeared. Anabolic steroids may increase life expectancy because they delay aging.

Because the effects of nandrolone are less severe on the liver than those of danazol, itís currently being tested to increase telomere length. Anti-aging doctors are confident that the progress being made with hormones could in fact result in a lifespan of 120 years one day. Thanks to the wonders of steroids, all those extra years wont be spent in a wheelchair or nursing home.

by Josh Hodnik

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Precision Pinz

Beyondsupplements
Myprotein.com
Strength.com
i-Supplements
A1Supplements.com
BulkSupplements.com
Egg Whites International <---100% Bio-Available Egg White Protein

Remember... Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to basskiller For This Useful Post:
BigSarge (10-25-2017), footloose (04-11-2017), Nate  (04-10-2017)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 04-10-2017, 07:15 AM

Thanked 1,201 Times in 904 Posts
liftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond repute
Steroids seem to work for me.
Old 04-10-2017, 11:21 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,510 Times in 2,856 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
i need them to work better in my spine.
Old 04-10-2017, 01:15 PM
Pimpin ain't easy

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,506 Posts
-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
i need them to work better in my spine.
No doubt. And both of my knees.
Old 04-10-2017, 02:45 PM
Administrator

Thanked 8,238 Times in 5,393 Posts
Nate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond repute
In 50 years from now (or less) people will be using anabolic agents like they use sugar and cream in their coffee.
Old 04-10-2017, 02:46 PM
Administrator

Thanked 8,238 Times in 5,393 Posts
Nate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond repute
Btw- good stuff Bass
Old 04-10-2017, 03:24 PM
acneman acneman Is Off Line
BANNED

Thanked 1,813 Times in 1,421 Posts
acneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond repute
Bill Phillips wrote a good article about the fountain of youth. anabolics are def a part as is GH and IGF and a ton of other less important substances in a cocktail of biochemiccals that will be found some day. this will keep people with less joint and age related illness and pain. then we get the other stuff. ethical stemcell rejuvination of skin and connective tissue and probably even CNS rejuve to prevent alzeheimers and dementia. unfortunately i feel i will not be around to see it. i dont know. maybe. i could live another 40 so who knows.

the problem is that true breakthroughs might be hidden and suppressed to be provided only to the rich and powerful rather than create a huge population problem.
Old 04-11-2017, 07:18 AM
footloose footloose Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

footloose has a brilliant futurefootloose has a brilliant futurefootloose has a brilliant futurefootloose has a brilliant futurefootloose has a brilliant futurefootloose has a brilliant futurefootloose has a brilliant futurefootloose has a brilliant futurefootloose has a brilliant futurefootloose has a brilliant futurefootloose has a brilliant future
I've always believed "our hormones don't drop because we age, we age because our hormones drop".
The Following User Says Thank You to footloose For This Useful Post:
basskiller  (04-11-2017)
Old 04-11-2017, 07:27 AM

Thanked 3,019 Times in 2,314 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
i think we will be able to edit our genes for longevity. problem is if people start to live to 120+ and population keeps growing where do people live?

also retirement? would you retire at 65 or 95?

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Old 04-11-2017, 10:33 AM
Pimpin ain't easy

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,506 Posts
-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by acneman View Post
Bill Phillips wrote a good article about the fountain of youth. anabolics are def a part as is GH and IGF and a ton of other less important substances in a cocktail of biochemiccals that will be found some day. this will keep people with less joint and age related illness and pain. then we get the other stuff. ethical stemcell rejuvination of skin and connective tissue and probably even CNS rejuve to prevent alzeheimers and dementia. unfortunately i feel i will not be around to see it. i dont know. maybe. i could live another 40 so who knows.

the problem is that true breakthroughs might be hidden and suppressed to be provided only to the rich and powerful rather than create a huge population problem.
I remember that article. That was a LONG time ago. Maybe 20 years?