World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > General Chat The lounge

Shoutbox

Old 11-13-2018, 04:04 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,273 Times in 1,738 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
The walkers are changing for a reason...one that will be revealed soon. A particular group is coming.

Old 11-13-2018, 05:10 PM
WCBB Veteran

Heady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond repute
I saw one show a few years ago at my mother in laws and I am shocked this thing made it 9 seasons. Wow, smh.
Old 11-26-2018, 02:53 PM
Community Veteran

blm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
The walkers are changing for a reason...one that will be revealed soon. A particular group is coming.
Gotta admit, they whispered in my ear and drew me back in
Old 11-26-2018, 03:02 PM
Massive G Massive G Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Massive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond repute
missed it last night may be 2 episodes behind ...tough to watch at 9 pm...
Old 11-26-2018, 03:05 PM
Community Veteran

Massive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond repute
I guess the show will grow back on me there have been some tough seasons to make through - like the farm and the CDC and then Alexandria..so many characters killed off and then the long drawn out war with Negan and now they jump ahead several years and some very weird relationships going on...we'll see.
Old 11-26-2018, 03:24 PM
Community Veteran

blm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive G View Post
I guess the show will grow back on me there have been some tough seasons to make through - like the farm and the CDC and then Alexandria..so many characters killed off and then the long drawn out war with Negan and now they jump ahead several years and some very weird relationships going on...we'll see.
The only saving grace for me has been the renewed focus on walkers. The extended period of time spent on character building and drama killed it for me. At the end of this mid season finale, I actually felt anxious for February to come. It's been years since that has happened.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blm For This Useful Post:
flexappeal (11-26-2018), Massive G (11-26-2018), MR. BMJ  (11-27-2018)
Old 11-26-2018, 08:36 PM
Community Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by blm View Post
The only saving grace for me has been the renewed focus on walkers. The extended period of time spent on character building and drama killed it for me. At the end of this mid season finale, I actually felt anxious for February to come. It's been years since that has happened.
Yes forgot that ...my favorite part are the walkers...the hardest seasons/episodes for me were because of the lack of focus on the walkers...the farm, the prision/alexandria the utopia lol.

What has been your favorite scenes with the walkers....?
I'll never forget Rick riding into atlanta on the horse and turning that corner...holy shit ...then crawling in the NG tank.

The hoard on the highway when they lost sophia, the hoard at the rock quarry ...shit so many...but the episodes whe they had zero kills or action...just not as much..

It will continue to evolve...rick evolved into a softie so was kinda glad to see him go...
Old 11-27-2018, 07:27 AM

Thanked 3,001 Times in 2,302 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I'll never forget Rick riding into atlanta on the horse and turning that corner...holy shit ...then crawling in the NG tank.
G, you are right. the show was fresh and we were meeting new characters. They were more original like real people and not caricatures of a comic book character they have become now.

I have a slight desire to watch it but then I have some time and say to myself I do not want to be let down again.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Old 11-28-2018, 01:22 AM
Administrator

Thanked 2,273 Times in 1,738 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
So far this season has piqued my interest. They have done a great job in making the show's last 2 episodes "scarier" with the introduction of the Whisperers and the walkers. Not saying it has been perfect, but I can overlook the small stuff. For example, how the heck were they not able to outrun that herd?

Note sure of the bad blood between the camps, seems awkward.

I'm wondering not only where Maggie is, but I also wonder if they will run into Dwight again?

I actually can't wait for the second half of the season....this first half went by very fast. Still can't believe Rick is gone

Quote:
Yes forgot that ...my favorite part are the walkers...the hardest seasons/episodes for me were because of the lack of focus on the walkers...the farm, the prision/alexandria the utopia lol.

The hoard on the highway when they lost sophia, the hoard at the rock quarry ...shit so many...but the episodes whe they had zero kills or action...just not as much..

It will continue to evolve...rick evolved into a softie so was kinda glad to see him go...

Yea, those were some of the best. The first episode may have been the greatest show in history for me. That first episode is legendary imo. Also the finale of season 2 where Herschel's barn gets caught on fire and the walkers overtake the farm.

There was a few good ones when they were at the Maggie), as well as after they beat The Governor and were separated in the woods. There was also that episode or two where Daryl and Beth were together and was pretty good.

There was that one just 2-3 seasons ago where they were in Alexandria...the episode where Carl got his eye shot out. They went out as a group and kiled all them walkers, that was pretty badass.

Glen was in some good episodes too...just escaping death a lot of times. Miss that guy too

Last edited by MR. BMJ; 11-28-2018 at 01:24 AM.
Old 11-28-2018, 01:42 PM
Administrator

Thanked 8,236 Times in 5,392 Posts
Nate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond repute
I was shocked to have a lead character killed off without an entire season devoted to his departure! This season is probably the best they’ve had in five years. I know that’s not saying much, though. The only downers I ffwd through is anything to do with the priest, anything to do with carol and the king and the sign language crew. Other than that it’s moving along and keeping my interest.