World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > General Chat The lounge

Shoutbox

Old 10-28-2018, 03:39 AM
Community Veteran

Pen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond repute
How to get deleted on Plenty of Fish

Some girl sent me a message on Plenty of Fish (online dating site) I'm a little burned out and really don't give a shit right now so thought I'd have some fun. Conversation goes like this:

Her: Hey handsome, how's it going?

Me: Don't be too quick to call me handsome. I was just in a terrible house fire which left me horribly disfigured. No worries though, I can still see out of one eye

I check my messages an hour later and she blocked me! LMFAO!
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 10-28-2018, 03:45 AM
Community Veteran

Pen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond repute
On Tinder some girl wanted to set up a time for a date. It goes like this.

Her: Sorry about late getting back to you. I think prohibition would be a fun place to meet you at. When, sometime after Halloween?

Me: Yeah, that would be good. I do have a court appearance for stalking coming up. Maybe sometime after that?

Still waiting to hear back on this one.
Old 10-28-2018, 03:50 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,662 Times in 1,380 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
lol
Old 10-28-2018, 09:40 AM

Thanked 3,019 Times in 2,314 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
HAHA, that is funny pen. My wife will not let me date soooooooo.....

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Old 10-28-2018, 01:18 PM
Community Veteran

HDH has a reputation beyond reputeHDH has a reputation beyond reputeHDH has a reputation beyond reputeHDH has a reputation beyond reputeHDH has a reputation beyond reputeHDH has a reputation beyond reputeHDH has a reputation beyond reputeHDH has a reputation beyond reputeHDH has a reputation beyond reputeHDH has a reputation beyond reputeHDH has a reputation beyond repute
Good think that didn't backfire, there are some crazies out there brotha
Old 10-28-2018, 04:32 PM
Community Veteran

Yeah HDH, it has been an eye opening experience! I'm kind of sick of the whole process to be honest. The stupid banter, their expectations of x amount of dates before having sex. Demands of a guy has to be this or that or the deal is off. My give a shit factor is pretty low. Here I am, take it or leave it. I used to get real hurt if a woman doesn't like me. Not anymore. You don't like me? NEXT!

My big mistake in marriage was changing who I am to suit what my ex SAID she wanted out of me. When I finally became "that guy," she didn't like it. She was a lot happier with the "old me." Never again will I try to give a woman everything that she "says" she wants. Truth is, (all due respect to women), they don't know what the f*ck they want. That's my take on it now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pen Sillman For This Useful Post:
Nate  (10-29-2018)
Old 10-28-2018, 04:36 PM
Community Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
HAHA, that is funny pen. My wife will not let me date soooooooo.....
Hey jipped, she might let you date if you allow her to date too! You may not wanna go down that road tho brother... Lol. She'll have some other guy's dick in her hand while you're sitting there with your own dick in your hand... Lol.
Old 10-28-2018, 06:54 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,511 Times in 2,857 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen Sillman View Post
Yeah HDH, it has been an eye opening experience! I'm kind of sick of the whole process to be honest. The stupid banter, their expectations of x amount of dates before having sex. Demands of a guy has to be this or that or the deal is off. My give a shit factor is pretty low. Here I am, take it or leave it. I used to get real hurt if a woman doesn't like me. Not anymore. You don't like me? NEXT!

My big mistake in marriage was changing who I am to suit what my ex SAID she wanted out of me. When I finally became "that guy," she didn't like it. She was a lot happier with the "old me." Never again will I try to give a woman everything that she "says" she wants. Truth is, (all due respect to women), they don't know what the f*ck they want. That's my take on it now.
Personally, I don't think women know what they want other than shiny things and a man to provide them. then thay get that fairy godfather and they want to tinker with him like we would a 72 Jeep Wrangler only the want to make that Jeep into a motorboat with a built in shoe shop.

my 2 cents

G
Old 10-28-2018, 09:40 PM
Community Veteran

Yeah Glyco, I believe you're right. And I don't mean to bash women. It's just that men and women are different. Men think... rationally. Women feel. Putting a man with a woman can be exquisite, or it can be your worst nightmare. The biggest mistakes I made were in believing that women think like men. They don't. For men its about delivering a thought... an idea.. a message. For women, the medium of communication IS the message. Why don't they teach this shit in school BEFORE we develop relationships??? Probably because it would be a political nightmare I suppose.

Last edited by Pen Sillman; 10-28-2018 at 09:52 PM.
Old 10-29-2018, 06:20 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,662 Times in 1,380 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen Sillman View Post
Yeah Glyco, I believe you're right. And I don't mean to bash women. It's just that men and women are different. Men think... rationally. Women feel. Putting a man with a woman can be exquisite, or it can be your worst nightmare. The biggest mistakes I made were in believing that women think like men. They don't. For men its about delivering a thought... an idea.. a message. For women, the medium of communication IS the message. Why don't they teach this shit in school BEFORE we develop relationships??? Probably because it would be a political nightmare I suppose.
I think it has to do with evolution of women in the work space over the last 50 years, rather than blinders to one's own world we are given a glimpse into all others

A majority of women are so analy rules based it's nuts, thus a lot of focus is on what's wrong all the time, than right