World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Survivalist Prepper Area > Firearms and other weapons

Shoutbox

Old 09-22-2018, 12:15 PM
WCBB Veteran

Troop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond repute
Bergara B-14 308 Win

I've been contemplating for some time of adding to my long gun collection. I'm a firm believer in investing in a quality firearm and this particular Bergara along with a Weatherby was on a local online auction recently from an outdoor store that closed. I was outbid on the Weatherby and won the Bergara. I had to do some research on the Bergara before bidding on it, been out of the hunting rifle game for several years. Nice looking rifle if I must say so myself. Well, picture is upside down and it continues to flip upside down no matter how I transfer it, sorry.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg B-14.jpg (164.7 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by Troop; 09-22-2018 at 12:24 PM.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 09-23-2018, 11:14 AM

Thanked 2,962 Times in 2,267 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Never heard of that brand but that means nothing. I know very little about about hunting rifles. Looks cool though. Post a pic when you get glass on it and shoot it.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Old 09-24-2018, 03:33 PM
Community Veteran

Swellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond repute
Bergara has made the barrels for the cva muzzle loaders for a long time. They are known to be extremely accurate muzzleloaders. I have one, and if the POS fires, it goes where you pointed it every time.
I saw one of the bergara rifles in a slightly heavier setup in 6.5 creedmoor. That thing was slick!!!
I told a buddy about it, and he bought one like you have, in .308. I believe his is a .5-.7" gun. The link below is to a review of the rifle I saw. All the buzz i've read and what I've heard from first hand accounts are that this thing is a jam up rifle.

https://www.ssusa.org/articles/2018/...-65-creedmoor/
Old 09-25-2018, 07:19 AM

Thanked 2,962 Times in 2,267 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
That rifle is a beauty. In that other thread if I bought a rifle it would be 6.5 but you cannot go wrong with .308. tried and true, readily available ammo ect.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Old 10-10-2018, 06:27 AM
edus edus Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

edus has a brilliant futureedus has a brilliant futureedus has a brilliant futureedus has a brilliant futureedus has a brilliant futureedus has a brilliant futureedus has a brilliant futureedus has a brilliant futureedus has a brilliant futureedus has a brilliant futureedus has a brilliant future
Definitely not bad at all!