World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > MMA and UFC Discussions

Shoutbox

MMA and UFC Discussions MMA Forum is a mixed martial art forum dedicated to the different arts of MMA and the UFC results & The Ultimate Fighter discussion.

Old 12-05-2017, 03:13 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,020 Times in 1,556 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by acneman View Post
ok i got some details wrong. name was ruas, varlens was 6'8" and 300lbs vs ruas 6'2" 210lbs

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Paul Varlens, aka "The Polar Bear"

I remember seeing that live on PPV, it was quite the match back in the day.

Old 12-05-2017, 04:25 PM
edvedr edvedr Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,008 Times in 789 Posts
edvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond repute
13 minutes of brutal leg kicks. ouch
Old 12-05-2017, 06:50 PM
I'm really Acneman Jr..... you can call me baby acne or backne

Thanked 1,781 Times in 1,399 Posts
acneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond repute
yep i remember a lot of people cat callin when i watched it. callin ruas a puzzy etc. one guy was sayin it was smart etc. when he fell down my buddy jumped up and started tellin everyuone off about leg kicks lol

i think varlens should have rushed him after the first couple of leg kicks. just try to overwhelm him instead of plodding forward like a glacier
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSarge View Post
I like guns and acneman...:)...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
Acne, your troll is epic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
You are deranged. The worst on the board. Seek help.
Old 12-08-2017, 01:06 PM

Thanked 2,505 Times in 1,901 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
Paul Varlens, aka "The Polar Bear"

I remember seeing that live on PPV, it was quite the match back in the day.

I REMEMBER WATCHING THAT LIVE! KING OF THE STREETS CHOPS DOWN THE POLAR BEAR!

In Muay Thai only thing that may hurt worse is an elbow to the orbital. Other than that nothing short of KO is more debilitating pain wise and KOs do not hurt at all.

That was one of the first times we saw a Vale Tudo mount! That fight was SO exiting. We did $1 bets on each fight. I bet on Ruas and covered my 3 budies bets for Varlens. HEY! $4 was a 12 pack of Meister Brau back in the mid 90s.

that brought back good memories.

Here are a couple of ammys throwing some leg kicks. Nice guys throw them high on the leg in a gentleman's agreement as there is nothing to gain from smashing each other's legs until they cannot walk after the fight. (still hurt though)

Ruas targets the middle of the quad. Front and left side. DEVASTATING!
Attached Images
File Type: gif Muay Thai.gif (563.4 KB, 3 views)

--Thomas Jefferson

if ignorance is bliss than i am very blessed.

Tact is for people who are not witty enough to use sarcasm.

“Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.”
Plato
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (12-08-2017)